Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I can send the 370Z Academy first. RKM has a great tune but it is very stiff - springs are almost max. Maybe you can get the car to work on bumpier tracks. :)

One is new and one I drive. I admit I am a trader. I have two accounts and back up my saves so I do not lose cars. I do not take it too seriously. It is not right in some ways to do this but it is just a game. I enjoy it immensely because I can get good cars from trading (and meet good people in GTP Marketplace), and then I can enjoy driving them thanks to you and RKM and the rest of the tuner community. (I am not the best driver - gear and LSD tunes especially help me keep powerful cars out of the sand due to power oversteer ;) )

I can send the 370Z Academy first. RKM has a great tune but it is very stiff - springs are almost max. Maybe you can get the car to work on bumpier tracks. :)

One is new and one I drive. I admit I am a trader. I have two accounts and back up my saves so I do not lose cars. I do not take it too seriously. It is not right in some ways to do this but it is just a game. I enjoy it immensely because I can get good cars from trading (and meet good people in GTP Marketplace), and then I can enjoy driving them thanks to you and RKM and the rest of the tuner community. (I am not the best driver - gear and LSD tunes especially help me keep powerful cars out of the sand due to power oversteer ;) )

Nobody say you're wrog my friend... Why some cars are so expensive ??? It's just a game. There is the real life to maintain my feet on the ground everyday , that's enough... I have 4 acounts ,3 for 1967 ,and i'll have 100 more till i finaly win this Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67, for me the best from tthose oldies.
And i do also do seasonal events to buy parts and send to my principal acount. This the solution i've found to tune all those cars . I have only 320 cars, 500.000 credits and it's ok like this. But if i cannot tune a car because i've no credit to do it..... i cheat yes my friend and i'll do this again if necessary.

EDIT: Ok for the 370Z Academy

Hey praiano, do you have any cars on your wishlist that you have not been able to acquire yet? I am pretty much done with my car collecting so I am not trading much anymore. I could send you a car or three or even a ticket. I will also extend the offer to dr_slump as he seems to be a good guy as well.

Ohhh:eek:! Very nice offer from your side! Thank you! 👍
Praiano and I like to race against from time to time and we get along with each other pretty well. Maybe we 3 could do online races from time to time?

Ohhh:eek:! Very nice offer from your side! Thank you! 👍
Praiano and I like to race against from time to time and we get along with each other pretty well. Maybe we 3 could do online races from time to time?

Yes my friend and we have to do this again, do you have this car, Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto ‘66, it' s a fantastic car for monaco, if you have it , tune it (the stock is perfect) and we meet this week end on the track.... haha like with "Ginetta G4 ‘64" good fun race.

Yes my friend and we have to do this again, do you have this car, Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto ‘66, it' s a fantastic car for monaco, if you have it , tune it (the stock is perfect) and we meet this week end on the track.... haha like with "Ginetta G4 ‘64" good fun race.

Weekend is good. I'm pretty sure that I don't have the Alfa. I've got almost every race car in the game, but street cars..........:ouch:!

Another idea: Why not giving our FF shootout cars a run?

Weekend is good. I'm pretty sure that I don't have the Alfa. I've got almost every race car in the game, but street cars..........:ouch:!

Another idea: Why not giving our FF shootout cars a run?

I don't like to drive FF ,and after i have tested more than 15 to check if one eventualy was faster than honda integra dc5, i've driven to much FF and i'll stay without driving them for a while.:yuck:
This Alfa is 10 time more fun. Realy.

I don't like to drive FF ,and after i have tested more than 15 to check if one eventualy was faster than honda integra dc5, i've driven to much FF and i'll stay without driving them for a while.:yuck:
This Alfa is 10 time more fun. Realy.

Can the Alfa be won?

I didn't see the results of the FF challenge. Did anyone run a Kusabi? That would have been my choice.

The Alfa is just another UCD car, somewhat rare. dr_slump, I can send you one if you want that to be my first donation to your tuning garage. I have trouble with old cars with too much horsepower. I can't control the wheelspin. I want to drive my BMW 2002 Turbo '73 more but I can only manage it with R3 tires.

I will try to join you guys sometime for racing, but I have not had much luck so far meeting with friends. The timing never works for me. I am 4 hours behind most of Brazil and 9 hours behind Switzerland. I am at work now and I am online during the week around 9pm. Weekends can work but I have two small children so I cannot always keep a meeting time. This weekend I am out of town, but let's try some other time.

I didn't see the results of the FF challenge. Did anyone run a Kusabi? That would have been my choice.

The FF Summer Shootout is just getting going if you want to enter as a tuner you have until July 2nd to enter a tune.

You can also sign up to be a driver and test drive all the tuners cars at any time.

hey Praiano my races yesterday sunday was a lot of fun all terrain and snow, race cars with r3 tyres in the rain . you can image how in the muscle trans am was.and in the other hand the gt500 with my yellowhat gtr I miss the morning race because black screen when the race was activated , I quit and when I come the race was began,the next is in daytona I tell you to make the changes to the yellowhat for this race.

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09//600PP/RACING TIRES

This car is 6:25.xxx at the Nordschleife Racing Hard Tires.
You can use also this same setting for 645PP with turbo 3. Just low LSD to 7/7/18 or even 5/5/18 for harder racing tires.

nrburgringnordschleife1h.jpg

audir8lmsrace600_zpsbfc9f174.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1dh.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1k.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:

The Alfa is just another UCD car, somewhat rare. dr_slump, I can send you one if you want that to be my first donation to your tuning garage. I have trouble with old cars with too much horsepower. I can't control the wheelspin. I want to drive my BMW 2002 Turbo '73 more but I can only manage it with R3 tires.

I tested the Kusabi and it's just too slow on the straight.

The Alfa would be great. You say to my tuning garage.....do you want a tune for it?

I have trouble with old cars with too much horsepower. I can't control the wheelspin. I want to drive my BMW 2002 Turbo '73 more but I can only manage it with R3 tires.
I will try to join you guys sometime for racing, but I have not had much luck so far meeting with friends. The timing never works for me. I am 4 hours behind most of Brazil and 9 hours behind Switzerland. I am at work now and I am online during the week around 9pm. Weekends can work but I have two small children so I cannot always keep a meeting time. This weekend I am out of town, but let's try some other time.
We love old mad cars! :D

GMT-8h.....yeah that's a big difference! I think a good time (for me) would be Saturday 0.00 till 13.00/14.00 GMT-8 (your time). But I'll have holidays soon and I think I could play then a bit later.

hello my friend , I want your opinion in what are the best handling cars or the best easy to drive from 500pp to 650 pp from all the cars that you made the tunes.have good day,plase no race cars

Last edited:
hello my friend , I want your opinion in what are the best handling cars or the best easy to drive from 500pp to 650 pp from all the cars that you made the tunes.have good day

Race cars ? streets??? Tires?? I'll say more safe, because handling don't go all the time with safe. Very good handling for example---PAGANI ZONDA R '09---McLaren F1 ‘94 --ar
e fantastics but not "safe".

Street tuned car i'll say for shure : NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09 // // 651 pp------TOMMY KAIRA ZZll '00 // // 651 pp------Audi R6 Avant 2008 // 627 pp

Race: LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 670-4 SUPERVELOCE '09-----------MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00 // 627 pp -------Audi R8 Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 -this one is realy safe,you'll test it tonight.

Last edited:
hello again I tryed your vipers last night , too mutch power for me to control ; I have the concept one and it is a good car can you check or if you dont have i will put it for my friends

hello again I tryed your vipers last night , too mutch power for me to control ; I have the concept one and it is a good car can you check or if you dont have i will put it for my friends

Don't have the concept one.. Put it online.... For the power , yes ! A lot of power but also a lot of torque, easy to control, need throttle for shure, Pad button perhaps is not enough... ?? I don't like to kill a car with an overseted LSD , it's possible to use and control an induced oversteer, but for this you need the power .... This is the best part.:)👍

I tested the Kusabi and it's just too slow on the straight.

The Alfa would be great. You say to my tuning garage.....do you want a tune for it?

Yeah, the Kusabi will barely get to 500 pp so does not have enough power for this competition. Too bad, it is one of my favorite cars. My next try would have been the Alfa 147 GTA. I don't have time this week to do a tune for the competition though.

I have benefited a lot from tuners here so I am trying to give back a little. I happen to have a lot of rare cars from collecting and trading, so I am offering you and Praiano some cars that you may not yet have, but want to tune. I am not requesting any specific tunes yet. I can give you the old Alfa so you can race Praiano this weekend or I can give you something else that you want instead.

Send me a friend request today and let me know which car. I have tonight and tomorrow to trade, then I will be out of town for a few days.

Yeah, the Kusabi will barely get to 500 pp so does not have enough power for this competition. Too bad, it is one of my favorite cars. My next try would have been the Alfa 147 GTA. I don't have time this week to do a tune for the competition though.

I have benefited a lot from tuners here so I am trying to give back a little. I happen to have a lot of rare cars from collecting and trading, so I am offering you and Praiano some cars that you may not yet have, but want to tune. I am not requesting any specific tunes yet. I can give you the old Alfa so you can race Praiano this weekend or I can give you something else that you want instead.

Send me a friend request today and let me know which car. I have tonight and tomorrow to trade, then I will be out of town for a few days.

Thanks for the GT Academy car my friend, i do the seasonal nurburgring time attack. 8'50" just tune the gears for the moment ,but allready very fast. Good car.

The Audi Race car is a great drive.At the moment due to an injury all i can use is my DS3.Wish i could use the wheel with this tune as i see myself going much faster using the wheel.

Mind you i'm not very good at the ring,but i was able to put down a 6:53.xxx laptime.I still don't have the car fully broke in and i can't use my wheel at the moment,but i see myself shaving at least 10 seconds or more off my laptime.

Once again you have made another great tune 👍

The Audi Race car is a great drive.At the moment due to an injury all i can use is my DS3.Wish i could use the wheel with this tune as i see myself going much faster using the wheel.

Mind you i'm not very good at the ring,but i was able to put down a 6:53.xxx laptime.I still don't have the car fully broke in and i can't use my wheel at the moment,but i see myself shaving at least 10 seconds or more off my laptime.

Once again you have made another great tune 👍

Thanks my friend, i think this tune is ok for DS3. No surprise with it. Max tune it's 5'55" at the ring with a G27 with a normal clean attack ( no grass).
But i've tried to do an easy allround tune that can fit to everybody style and level of skills.
Hope you'll be better from this injury soon. Have a good night.

Thanks my friend, i think this tune is ok for DS3. No surprise with it. Max tune it's 5'55" at the ring with a G27 with a normal clean attack ( no grass).
But i've tried to do an easy allround tune that can fit to everybody style and level of skills.
Hope you'll be better from this injury soon. Have a good night.

Well we sure do appreciate the time you put in these tunes. 👍

Thanks man,The injury will heal itself soon.It's an old rotator cuff injury that i got from Bowling when i use to bowl in a league.It acts up every now and then.

AUTOBACS GARAIYA '02

Great handling !!!

tokyor2467.jpg

Parts to install:
stage 3 weight reduction
window wieght reduction
Chassis reinforcement
ECU tuning
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold