Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
Sorry for mistake dr_slump, it is my folt.

I understand, i have also alot of things to do besides my businesses. Ok, waiting good tunes from you.

No problem!

And I'm waiting on the summer holidays! :dunce::crazy::cool::drool::dunce:
:lol:

I really hope that PD will release a DLC soon!

No problem!

And I'm waiting on the summer holidays! :dunce::crazy::cool::drool::dunce:
:lol:

I really hope that PD will release a DLC soon!

What mean PD or DLC ???Yes i'm just a 48 years old guy that still give name to the things...hahaha. So what's it please,don't let me alone with my ignorance ..
I just know "OP" for the moment, i know iknow....

praiano63
What mean PD or DLC ???Yes i'm just a 48 years old guy that still give name to the things...hahaha. So what's it please,don't let me alone with my ignorance ..
I just know "OP" for the moment, i know iknow....

PD = Polyphony Digital

DLC = Downloadable Content

;)

He wants Polyphony Digital to release some Downloadable Content.

Enzo??? Please?

I said probably this weekend. But hey, the weekend is not over! Could be that I'll find time to tune it tomorrow (or today?).....don't know.....

Have you noted that I said that it would be difficult to release tunes till the 28th June? (very important exams....:ouch:)

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70

You specialize in old classic cars? I've got a Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 I've been tinkering with but it's still a handful to drive on the ring. I was wondering if you were planning on doing a tune for it :)

You need all tuning parts!
(High RPM-Turbo)

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is optional, but recommended.

Rear Wing Type C

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast
kg : 0
Position : 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 124mph/200kph (172mph/277kph)
1st: 3.500
2nd: 2.430
3rd: 1.885
4th: 1.521
5th: 1.250
Final: 3.000
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear)
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 45
- Braking : 10

Suspension
- Ride Height : 0/-5
- Spring Rate : 10.2/9.4
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/10
- Dampers (Compression) : 2/1
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/3

- Camber angle : 2.4/2.0
- Toe Angle : -0.05/+0.10

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/9

Tires
-Sport Soft

Important Notes
The tune is done with Sport Soft tires and no rear wing! VicioustC requested the car with this wishes.
I think the car drives even better with Race tires and a wing, but it's also much fun with Sport tires.
The aerodynamic value depends very much on the choice of tires.

Last edited:
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

GT-Shop:

Ballast

Transmission
Top Speed: 298mph/480kph (334mph/537kph)
1st: 4.024
2nd: 2.923
3rd: 2.013
4th: 1.514
5th: 1.203
6th: 0.990
7th: 0.835
Final: 2.300
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5/5
- Acceleration : 35/45
- Braking : 9/7

Torque Sensing Differential
-Torque Split: 25/75

Suspension
- Ride Height : +10/-25
- Spring Rate : 19.6/15.8
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/5
- Dampers (Compression) : 7/9
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/7

- Camber angle : 2.2/0.4
- Toe Angle : -0.08/-0.32

Brakes
- Brake Balance 5/10

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
- DON'T DRIVE FASTER THAN 370KM/H (230MPH) on circuits (except speed records/drag)!!! You'll see why.....(tip: Have a look at the rear spoiler!)
- Megatron_Dark's request

Last edited:
Hey, Doc, I was wondering if you'd be willing to post up the approximate HP/Wt/PP numbers when you release a tune. I run a lot of PP restricted races, and generally grab tunes that help fill out my car list.

Nice tune for the Yellowbird, Mr_Slump. Worked well for me, seriously. But i had to wait till one appear in the UCD. :grumpy:

I want to make a request, don't know if you can do it or have the necessary resources...... GT350. I would appreciate A LOT if you could do a tuning for this Old School car. :)

RUF BTR '86
Beta tune! Just for testing, it's not finished yet.

Chassis reinforcement is optional, but I recommend it.

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast

Transmission
Top Speed: 155mph/250kph (232mph/374kph)
1st: 3.005
2nd: 2.242
3rd: 1.829
4th: 1.502
5th: 1.238
6th: 1.036
Final: 2.500

LSD
- Initial Torque : 11
- Acceleration : 17
- Braking : 14

Suspension
- Ride Height : -28/-24
- Spring Rate : 11.0/14.1
- Dampers (Extension) : 5/7
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/4

- Camber angle : 2.2/2.5
- Toe Angle : -0.35/+0.25

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/5

Tires
-Race Soft

Please give it a go and let me know how it is. The BTR is the sweet little brother of the Yellowbird. A lot easier to drive, it's not nearly as devilish as the Bird. But hey, this thing is so damn fast! Faster than the big brother, although with 70hp less.

Dang, I need to find my own BTR … was never in the used car lot so far …

Nice tune for the Yellowbird, Mr_Slump. Worked well for me, seriously. But i had to wait till one appear in the UCD. :grumpy:

I want to make a request, don't know if you can do it or have the necessary resources...... GT350. I would appreciate A LOT if you could do a tuning for this Old School car. :)
I haven't got a GT350 yet. :(

Hey, Doc, I was wondering if you'd be willing to post up the approximate HP/Wt/PP numbers when you release a tune. I run a lot of PP restricted races, and generally grab tunes that help fill out my car list.
Hmm, yes I can do this. I'll update the existing tunes when I'm in the mood and add it in the future for the new tunes.

Dang, I need to find my own BTR … was never in the used car lot so far …
Yeah, you really need one! The BTR drives much better than the Yellowbird.

Last edited:
Hey Doc just wanted to issue you a personal invite to the FF shootout I'm hosting. Keep up the good work!:)

REVIEW OF THE BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 '09 TUNED BY DR_SLUMP:

First off, this car is obviously a complete monster with almost 1200 HP tuned but even though you pay millions for this car has some big glaring problems IMO. The Veyron is absolutely amazing in a straight line for a street legal car pushing 270 MPH on SSR7 with hardly no problem at all but once a corner comes along the car begins to show it's weaknesses with very bad under steer and it's breaking resembles a 10,000 ton freight train. :lol: Oh and I almost forgot to mention this Bugatti does not play nice with any kind of bump in the road, but once you look past all of that it is a pretty awesome car. I drove the Bugatti on Deep Forest Raceway for a few laps with the stock tune setup on it and it was a blast to drive but you did have to realize that the car your in is probably going faster than it seems and that it's not the lightest car out there by any means. Of course I experienced problems with under steer and some other problems that I mentioned earlier so I then decided to put Dr_Slump's setup on the car to see the difference.

Dr_Slump's setup did seem to help with the under steer quite a bit and I did enjoy the new transmission setup which I thought worked very well but for some reason this was one setup where I couldn't really feel a tremendous difference between the before and after, although I did snip a second off my previous lap time. I didn't understand why you had put everything in the front under the suspension settings do it's minimal and everything in the back to it's max? It could be whats right for this car because I have hardly no experience with tuning but it did seem a bit different..

All in all a good setup with no HUGE difference IMO but it did shave a second and then some off my previous lap time which is all that matters to me! :)

REVIEW OF THE BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 '09 TUNED BY DR_SLUMP:

Oh! I'm surprised! Only 1sec faster? :confused:
Hmm, it could be that the Bugatti isn't that good on bumpy tracks like Deep Forest. I compared it with Blueshifts and LDPs one and mine was much faster on Grand Valley Speedway. I'll try it on Deep Forest too and let you now......

Your right, the tune isn't meant to be perfect! It just shows how stupid the tuning menu works in GT5. Rear ride height min and the rest max? Front ride height max and the rest min? 🤬!
And the best is that it's even faster! I'm mean.....THAT'S CRAZY! :crazy:

(Another weird thing is that when I reverse spring rate, dampers and swaybars, the car is just a couple tenths slower! again: :crazy:)

But thank you very much for the review.

EDIT: HEY MEGATRON! FEEDBACK? DO YOU LIKE IT OR NOT?
AND VICIOUST WHAT'S WITH THE SKYLINE TUNE?

Would be nice to hear your feedbacks.

Last edited:

All in all a good setup with no HUGE difference IMO but it did shave a second and then some off my previous lap time which is all that matters to me! :)

Again :bowdown: for my best reviewer! :)

Ehhm, I drove a few laps on Deep Forest now and WOAH! That's crazy!
The Bugatti takes off the whole time on this bumpy track! But it was much fun to drive. I see the tune doesn't make a big difference (1 second) on Deep Forest, but I think it's just because this car is too fast for every bump! You're flying more than you're driving! :lol:

I would recommend to try the car also on Grand Valley Speedway and you'll see a much bigger difference in feeling and lap time.

-

And your request will be finished next week.

Again :bowdown: for my best reviewer! :)

Ehhm, I drove a few laps on Deep Forest now and WOAH! That's crazy!
The Bugatti takes off the whole time on this bumpy track! But it was much fun to drive. I see the tune doesn't make a big difference (1 second) on Deep Forest, but I think it's just because this car is too fast for every bump! You're flying more than you're driving! :lol:

I would recommend to try the car also on Grand Valley Speedway and you'll see a much bigger difference in feeling and lap time.

-

And your request will be finished next week.

Haha yeah you do catch some nice air on the straight and sounds good to me! :)

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

---

I'll do a "serious tune" (doesn't mean that this above isn't good) next week. It's just because the tune feels a bit special and has his own special peculiarities in some very exceptional cases.

You see, I'll do a more "normal" tune next week. Anyhow, feedback is always appreciated. (Yes, I mean you Megatron! ;))

Hey dr_slump ,you have to fix your "Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone" that is online on your profile. It's totaly upside down. I tune it quickly just to drive it, and it's a very good car. Today i've tryed again for the third time my 1967 birthday to have an old ferrari or ford, but for the third time, Mazda 110 .... No luck..

Hi dr_slump, well I have tryed Bugatti and what can I say now. The car is perfect for nurburg, not just perfect but awesome. Amazing at corners. BUT these car is totally for Nurburg or for any other track without a long streight distances because once the car reaching 400 she is flying.

So my opinion, the great tune of bugatti for Nurburg.

Thankyou alot alot of times sir!!!

Hey dr_slump ,you have to fix your "Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone" that is online on your profile. It's totaly upside down. I tune it quickly just to drive it, and it's a very good car. Today i've tryed again for the third time my 1967 birthday to have an old ferrari or ford, but for the third time, Mazda 110 .... No luck..
.......That's not my tune. I've never done one for the Miura (too lazy). It must be found in the GT5 database.:)

Hi dr_slump, well I have tryed Bugatti and what can I say now. The car is perfect for nurburg, not just perfect but awesome. Amazing at corners. BUT these car is totally for Nurburg or for any other track without a long streight distances because once the car reaching 400 she is flying.

So my opinion, the great tune of bugatti for Nurburg.

Thankyou alot alot of times sir!!!
Ahh, thank you very much!
In my opinion the tune is great, but a few people say that it is sometimes a bit special to drive. I'll do a second one and then you guys can compare......

Ferrari Enzo '02

GT-Shop:
Rear Wing Type B

Aerodynamic
Front: 2
Rear: 25

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 180mph/290kph (275mph/443kph)
1st: 3.492
2nd: 2.625
3rd: 1.961
4th: 1.578
5th: 1.321
6th: 1.134
Final: 2.550

LSD
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : -10/-25
- Spring Rate : 15.8/14.1
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/7
- Dampers (Compression) : 2/6

- Camber angle : 2.4/1.2
- Toe Angle : -0.10/-0.30

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/10

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
You don't really need the first gear....

Last edited:
Ferrari Enzo '02

GT-Shop:
Rear Wing Type B

Aerodynamic
Front: 2
Rear: 25

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 180mph/290kph (275mph/443kph)
1st: 3.492
2nd: 2.625
3rd: 1.961
4th: 1.578
5th: 1.321
6th: 1.134
Final: 2.550

LSD
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : -10/-25
- Spring Rate : 15.8/14.1
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/7
- Dampers (Compression) : 2/6

- Camber angle : 2.4/1.2
- Toe Angle : -0.10/-0.30

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/10

Tires
-Race Soft

Important Notes
You don't really need the first gear....

i tuned my enzo for drag and its not bad, but i use first gear, i have to or else i would not have enough gears to gain speed through , and sixth would not do much unless ur drafting, thats my thoughts :sly:

I like the Enzo tune. Nice work. It makes me wonder about all the issues people have with this car. Mine is only 758hp, 615pp though. The only change I made was brakes at 6/8 instead of 7/10. Rome was no problem, Sarthe was a little bouncy in the straight and it pushed a bit in the sweepers toward the end but nothing to get upset about. Not the crazy understeer others report. Good tune!

i tuned my enzo for drag and its not bad, but i use first gear, i have to or else i would not have enough gears to gain speed through , and sixth would not do much unless ur drafting, thats my thoughts :sly:
First, it's not a drag tune!
I set the 6th gear on SSR7 and the length is almost perfect. The car drives around 400km/h at the end of the tunnel (without drafting).
I tried everthing to set first gear as long as possible, but I got always massive wheelspin (all aids off!).
I think you haven't tested the tune with my specifications. Mine is fully modded.

Hi Dr_Slump!

The Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (GT Academy Version)

Is fantastic
Thank you very much!

I like the Enzo tune. Nice work. It makes me wonder about all the issues people have with this car. Mine is only 758hp, 615pp though. The only change I made was brakes at 6/8 instead of 7/10. Rome was no problem, Sarthe was a little bouncy in the straight and it pushed a bit in the sweepers toward the end but nothing to get upset about. Not the crazy understeer others report. Good tune!
Thank you too!
The Enzo was a bit tricky and I hate understeering cars, but I think it's a good one with the tune. In corners just a little bit slower as the GT-R, but it beats the Nissan on the straight.
I'm happy with the result.

Last edited:
Back