Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano, Try the paint chip I sent you on your Garaiya. Let me know what you think. I'm going away for ta few days so have fun racing dr_slump and have a great weekend. I'll send you another car next week. Cheers.

Hi Praiano, Try the paint chip I sent you on your Garaiya. Let me know what you think. I'm going away for ta few days so have fun racing dr_slump and have a great weekend. I'll send you another car next week. Cheers.

Hey what is the name of the paint, when i take it out from the gift i try to check the color but it's not the first of the list. I can't remember the name..???
Thanks for all this.

Praiano, I'm using the right Enzo setting, but I continue to have problems when entering corners; How can I resolve that?

FORD GT40 RACE CAR '69

suzukacircuit15c.jpg
suzukacircuit16.jpg
suzukacircuit17.jpg
suzukacircuit18.jpg

Parts to install:

Turbo stage 3

Downforce 30/60

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.285(STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236,1 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.046
2: 1.447
3: 1.067
4: 0.820
5: 0.653
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 348 km/h = 216,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 555 hp
weight 998 kg
perf. points 599 pp

LSD Rear 08/20/14

Ride Height: Front -35 / Rear -10

Spring Rate 11.4/11.8
Extension 8/7
Compression 7/6
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.8/2.0
Toe -0.14/+0.15

Brake Balance 7/3

tires R1/R1 to R3/R3

Enjoy.

My problems are when I'm preparing all the corners, understeer problem and I must brake a lot when cornering to stay in road. How can I fix that?

My problems are when I'm preparing all the corners, understeer problem and I must brake a lot when cornering to stay in road. How can I fix that?

This tune is the better i can do. With this car you have to brake at the right time not too late,if not understeer will be the sanction.
Try the one of dr_slump ,i've test it this morning and it have less oversteer, compensated by a huge rear TOE. The car is litte strange like this but fast on turny roads. Try it and choose the better for you.
Good day.

Thanks for the Enzo circuits tune, what a great car now, it fits my driving style perfectly even on tight tracks! :cheers:
Great Work Congrats!!!
Don't approach the Enzo as a normal supercar or race car, basically you are driving a rocket with no downforce, so breaks points are different from other cars, keep in mind altough you can attack corner entries much more now you always need to feel it, some time you are just too fast because of the high speed and this will cause an obvious understeer so brake a bit earlier, drive smooth and keep practice.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Enzo circuits tune, what a great car now, it fits my driving style perfectly even on tight tracks! :cheers:
Great Work Congrats!!!

Thanks my friend, i've spent a lot of time on it , perhaps if PD & Ferrari add a little downforce on this car....??? Why not an FXX on GT5 ??? Let's dream about it...
Check this ,i've read this on the net:

"Aerodynamics has long been key to Ferrari’s racing successes, and designers at Pininfarina had a chance to try some new ideas with the Ferrari Enzo FXX. As with the Enzo, the goal was to achieve stabilizing downforce without clumsy add-ons, so the Ferrari Enzo FXX used a similar set of underbody ducts and diffusers for “airflow management.”

But Ferrari had also learned that too much downforce can actually increase drag and thus reduce top speed, so the Ferrari Enzo FXX added adjustable flaps in the front- and mid-underbody areas that served to “bleed” downforce above 150 mph or so. They did this by diverting air into channels exiting in square-shaped ducts just below the twin exhausts on either side.

The positioning of the exhausts themselves also helped smooth airflow at the rear. Two final aero aids were a surprisingly low-profile rear wing with driver-adjustable outboard “trim tabs,” and a fixed flap ahead of each front wheel for reduced drag and proper vertical loading at that end.

With all this, the Ferrari Enzo FXX claimed 40 percent more downforce than the already impressive Enzo. In fact, the pressure available exceeded the car’s weight, “making a drive across the ceiling of a tubular track a theoretical posit,” as Siminatis noted. Spider-Man, your car is ready." :):)👍

This will make me a more happy man....:)

Thanks a lot, I tried your hints and now I can go much better with that car!
ps. Dr slump's setting is not 4 me, I used yours ;)

Yeah, I wish PD could add Fxx and 599xx, those two beasts. I've heard FXX it's a killer for medium skilled drivers, it simply has no mercy on corner exit if you don't have a surgical throttle control :scared: :D I wish I could try it in GT and take advantage of the more downforce available.. In the meanwhile I'll keep running good setups for the available cars.

:):)

Hahaha... i swear that i try to do another way all the time. I swear ! But now when you reported this, i've check most of my tunes and you're right. 90 % have super hard front dampers. I think this is the way i finish my tunes. I begin alway normaly with the stock, but i like the front go the line i want it to go and no other line in or out. Precision ask stiffness for my agressive but smooth style on the wheel (check the vid of the 908 no rush but speed). So, when you ask to much to the front of the car like i do, the back have to follow anyway. Normal rear dampers and springs with a hard front have tendency to oversteer or at least stay uncomfortable and too sharp to drive,so i let them with a low soft settings values to add grip.I go till the limit and i don't care about real tuning rules.
If you add the fact that i don't have a lot of knowledges about cars and settings in the real life, i'm not afraid by anything to let the car the way i feel,when it's better for speed and easy driving.
I fill my technicals gaps by driving a lot of hours day afte day and also night. Like this i'm able to identify every little motions variations of the car and correct them by an empirical tuning technique based on my experience.

Enjoy the tunes and do like me, don't think too much hahhahaha
I agree, GT5 does NOT have real life values, so don't even bother with setup realism IF you are just looking for top performances.

hello my friend ,I tryed the viper concept and it fill my driving for street car , I found allmost the same filling when I drive the nissan Fairlady concept lm race car ,it is the race car that I love tuned by you. I am interested in american street cars thats why I told you about thr pontiac gto , and now I am interested in a set up the holden commodoro australian car it has the motor of the corvette,sound interesting for me.thanks

hello my friend ,I tryed the viper concept and it fill my driving for street car , I found allmost the same filling when I drive the nissan Fairlady concept lm race car ,it is the race car that I love tuned by you. I am interested in american street cars thats why I told you about thr pontiac gto , and now I am interested in a set up the holden commodoro australian car it has the motor of the corvette,sound interesting for me.thanks

Good you like it. i'll check the holden in UCD. The GTO PONTIAC you have online is very good allready... I've buy a R8 race car '01 yesterday and i'll spend some time on it. Prevision of a very good week end .:).
I have to publish the GTR LM race car, it stay very good also, and this gears... a dream.....👍👍

Just tested out your integra type r tune Praiano and I am very impressed. It has a little understeer at higher speeds but the turn in is very good and the gearing is very good for the car even at GVS. Here is what I can do with your tune....

I am not participating in the FF summer shootout but I have tested your tune and AssassinTuner's civic type r tune and I like both tunes very much. It was neck and neck with both cars and I had to play catch up with your car most of the time because of the mild understeer but on the last straight is where your car will outrun Assassin's due to your gearing my friend. Keep up the great work and you are by far one of the top tuners on the board!

Just tested out your integra type r tune Praiano and I am very impressed. It has a little understeer at higher speeds but the turn in is very good and the gearing is very good for the car even at GVS. Here is what I can do with your tune....

I am not participating in the FF summer shootout but I have tested your tune and AssassinTuner's civic type r tune and I like both tunes very much. It was neck and neck with both cars and I had to play catch up with your car most of the time because of the mild understeer but on the last straight is where your car will outrun Assassin's due to your gearing my friend. Keep up the great work and you are by far one of the top tuners on the board!

Waow thanks, great time, i'm 2'00"100, but i have to say i don't enjoy very much FF and i have not tried a lot. I have some difficulties to understand those cars. Strange motions...
Why don't you offer you to be a tester at the shootout, it will be good...
Bye, have a good day.

NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT LM RACE CAR

This car was in my garage since a long time and i was not able to give a way to it. But my friend Coolracer give me the idea to try my nissan GT Yellowhat settings on it, and it work perfectly, with just some little changes. This car is really fast ,can be use also with less power and turbo2.

trialmountaincircuit13t.jpg
trialmountaincircuit14.jpg
trialmountaincircuit15.jpg

Parts to install:

Turbo stage 3

Downforce 50/70

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.545 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236,1 mph
1: 3.381
2: 2.396
3: 1.801
4: 1.433
5: 1.169
6: 0.980
7: 0.845
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 362 km/h = 224,9 mph

power 716 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 675 pp

LSD Rear 05/05/05

Ride Height: Front -10 / Rear +05

Spring Rate 15.0/12.7
Extension 10/3
Compression 7/2
Anti-roll bars 7/2

Camber 1.2/1.2
Toe -0.12/+0.15

Brake Balance 5/7

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Waow thanks, great time, i'm 2'00"100, but i have to say i don't enjoy very much FF and i have not tried a lot. I have some difficulties to understand those cars. Strange motions...
Why don't you offer you to be a tester at the shootout, it will be good...
Bye, have a good day.

I would've but that's too many cars for me to test atm cause I'm mainly playing call of duty more right now(double exp FTW lol). My team got off of COD so I put a little more time into your tune and I ran just ran a 1:58.659 at GVS so your tune is really really good, you just have to learn how to adjust to the tiny understeer that it has which isn't too bad for me lol.

This is not a tune, this is revelation (for me).

AUDI S4 '03.

If you see this car in UCD don't think , buy it. Instal

Parts to install:
stage 3 weight reduction
window wieght reduction
Chassis reinforcement
ECU tuning
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential
FC suspension kit

Engine overhaull
Chassis upgrade

Tires racing soft

Aerokit rear aerofoil

Downforce 00/15

549 hp
1351 k
562 pp

Just a better gearbox...
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3889 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
1: 2747
2: 2009
3: 1535
4: 1216
5: 0994
6: 0840
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 312 km/h = 193,8 mph

That's all, dont need to tune anything, it's just perfect stock, as fast as a BMW M3 CSL, more easy to handle 6'35" ring lap time

Buy it ,just need to do this:tup:👍👍.

DODGE VIPER GTS R CONCEPT ’00 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1hg.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1eo.jpg

Transmission how to process: SHIFT AT 6500 RPM
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h= 261 mph
1: 3259
2: 2296
3: 1703
4: 1316
5: 1052
6: 0872

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 394 km/h = 244,8 mph

power 986 hp
weight 1298 kg
perf. PointS: 641 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 12/32/07

Ride Height -10/-15

Spring Rate 12.7/13.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber 1.8/1.6
Toe +0.08/+0.10

Brake Balance 5/7

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
HOLDEN COMMODORE SS '04

caperingnorth3.jpg
caperingnorth4.jpg

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3460 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h= 217,5 mph
1: 2648
2: 1920
3: 1457
4: 1147
5: 0934
6: 0786

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 330 km/h = 205 mph

power 708 hp
weight 1349 kg
perf. PointS: 586 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 18/26/05

Ride Height +05/00

Spring Rate 13.3/10.8
Extension 9/2
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 2/1
Camber 1.6/0.5
Toe -0.14/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/6

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

I'd like to thank you for the awesome tunings you share with us, good day sir 👍

You're welcome, thanks , very good if it can help, i have a lot of pleasure doing all the tunes, learning every day, it's a game in the game and the best part for me.
Have a good sunday too.

Hi praiano, I just got some questions about your ford gt 40 `69 tune :-) I bought it in the OCD a few eeks ago and first tried to tune it myself... massive fail :-) then I tried your setup and it handles really well now, awesome setup! But what leaves me wondering, you don't state that you have the rigidity improvement installed on the car. I don't know if I installed it directly when I got the car or if its already there after buying the car... Does it handle even better without it? I just won another one in the b-spec indy 500 race and I don't know if I should redeem the ticket or not... also, The car I have has the number 6 on it. Has every GT 40 the same number or is there a chance I get another number? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Hi praiano, I just got some questions about your ford gt 40 `69 tune :-) I bought it in the OCD a few eeks ago and first tried to tune it myself... massive fail :-) then I tried your setup and it handles really well now, awesome setup! But what leaves me wondering, you don't state that you have the rigidity improvement installed on the car. I don't know if I installed it directly when I got the car or if its already there after buying the car... Does it handle even better without it? I just won another one in the b-spec indy 500 race and I don't know if I should redeem the ticket or not... also, The car I have has the number 6 on it. Has every GT 40 the same number or is there a chance I get another number? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Hi . too much bad surprise with the rigidity improvement. I don't use it for FF first and since a few tunes i don't use also for no others cars never more. I have a bad feeling about this option , it change my cars several times but the bad way... And no way back, just another one... So i don't use it no more.

It's banned from my garage for all my last and futures tunes.

Latest Posts

Back