VEYRONR8 GALLERY/Updated Every Day/

• Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 304 comments
Shift 2 shots in GT5 :crazy:
Great shots. I haven't been playing that game much but I have taken some pics in it as well.

Maserati GranTurismo S

I'm think of starting a story called 'The Rented Car Roadtrip.' It would be about a guy who rents a Fiat 500 in London and then travels around the world in it. I'm not the best storyteller but please tell me what you think.

Nice idea on the shots - I like the composition and use of the bridge location. For some reason, even though I did the Tour, that photo location never opened up for me. I will have to try again, I guess. The second to last shot from behind the guy's head is my favorite. Well done.

Nice idea on the shots - I like the composition and use of the bridge location. For some reason, even though I did the Tour, that photo location never opened up for me. I will have to try again, I guess. The second to last shot from behind the guy's head is my favorite. Well done.

Thanks.

I'm going to start a series called 'Iconic Italians'.

Nice idea putting the different filters side by side. Is that middle one using the cross processing filter? Because I think it would look good with more E.V.
But still good shots. I would have to go with the B&W shot. 👍

Nice idea putting the different filters side by side. Is that middle one using the cross processing filter? Because I think it would look good with more E.V.
But still good shots. I would have to go with the B&W shot. 👍

Thanks for advice, the middle is cross-processed. B&W is my favourite as well.

Back