Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
Trial Celica SS-II '03 (500PP)(490PP;2.12+)

GT5 Version 2.12+ update; 490PP Shootout tune

Weight Reduction 3
Window thing
Engine Stage 3
Every Drive Train tuning part
FC Gearbox
FC Suspension

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Engine rebuild

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 5

Ballast
kg: 10
Position: -50

Transmission
Top Speed: 174mph/280kph (181mph/291kph)
1st: 2.946
2nd: 2.021
3rd: 1.492
4th: 1.154
5th: 0.934
6th: 0.792
Final: 4.600
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear)

490PP Shootout Version:
Top Speed: 174mph/280kph (181mph/291kph)
1st: 2.666
2nd: 1.873
3rd: 1.540
4th: 1.260
5th: 1.040
6th: 0.878
Final: 4.600

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 44
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : +10/-20 Ver. 2.12+:-15/-14
- Spring Rate : 15.4/11.4 Ver. 2.12+: 15.4/7.5
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/7 Ver. 2.12+: 7/5
- Dampers (Compression) : 3/7 Ver. 2.12+: 3/9
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/7

- Camber angle : 2.2/1.6
- Toe Angle : -0.10/-0.40 Ver. 2.12+: +0.04/-0.40

Brakes
- Brake Balance 9/10 Ver. 2.12+: 7/9

Tires
- Sport Soft 490PP: Sports Hard

Important Notes
- 500PP tune......use Power limiter to get 500PP, not ballast!
- 490PP tune; same as above

490PP Shootout Notes
- Powerlimiter 84.8%

- 220kW/295hp at only 980kg! FWD powaaahh at it's finest, eats rwds and awds to breakfast!

Last edited:
HKS CT230R '08

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement

Aerodynamic
Front: 20
Rear: 42

Ballast
kg: 0
Position:

Transmission (Tsukuba Edition)
Top Speed: 174mph/280kph (177mph/285kph)
1st: 3.099
2nd: 2.030
3rd: 1.446
4th: 1.091
5th: 0.870
Final: 4.140

Transmission
Top Speed: 174mph/280kph (216mph/348kph)
Final: 3.400

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5/5
- Acceleration : 37/46
- Braking : 7/9

Torque Sensing Differential
-Torque Split: 30/70

Suspension
- Ride Height : -10/-15
- Spring Rate : 16.5/5.6
- Dampers (Extension) : 8/3
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/7

- Camber angle : 3.0/1.4
- Toe Angle : -0.08/-1.00

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/10

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
---

Last edited:
I would buy the Jag. :drool:

LOL, i got to have them all, hehe.
Now i saw i can win the Jag in endurance, and the Alfa in b-speck, so it'll take some time to win, but i don't mind. The next time i'll buy (when i reach 20 mil.) Ford first, Ferrari 2nd.
It's that these cars couldn't be used in seasonals i haven't finished yet, otherwise i'd choose the Ford today instead.
But the Miura i find a funny drive, it doesn't break out much, yet it's not the sticky'est car either.
I'll be back soon hey, i'll try another Enzo tune, couse 2 Enzo's looks good in my garage.., mmm.., ten will even look better :)
Greetings.

LOL, i got to have them all, hehe.
Now i saw i can win the Jag in endurance, and the Alfa in b-speck, so it'll take some time to win, but i don't mind. The next time i'll buy (when i reach 20 mil.) Ford first, Ferrari 2nd.
It's that these cars couldn't be used in seasonals i haven't finished yet, otherwise i'd choose the Ford today instead.
But the Miura i find a funny drive, it doesn't break out much, yet it's not the sticky'est car either.
I'll be back soon hey, i'll try another Enzo tune, couse 2 Enzo's looks good in my garage.., mmm.., ten will even look better :)
Greetings.

Good decision. :)

Thanks! By the way any advice on transmissions you could give would be appreciated. Keep hearing things like I need to make 2nd and 3rd gears longer. But honestly when I've messed around with the gears for most tunes, my own and others, I see little to no difference in performance between setting individual gears and just adjusting top speed for a given car and track. Might be my lousy driving and that I only drive automatic don't know.

Sorry, I missed your post.

Ehmm, yes I could try to give you tips. I think the best would be when I check 1-2 tunes you made?
Tranny settings can make you sometimes up to 1 sec faster....

Sorry, I missed your post.

Ehmm, yes I could try to give you tips. I think the best would be when I check 1-2 tunes you made?
Tranny settings can make you sometimes up to 1 sec faster....

Sent you an FR yesterday...Have half a dozen cars shared all but one of them I've published the tunes for in my garage.
The Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX and the Corolla Levine '83 are my favorite tunes the others all need some polishing...Kermit included. Check them out and give them a spin.:sly:

Hey hello all, as promised i tried 2 settings from 2 tuners (Dr.S & RKM) on my Enzo's.
Good times hehe. I'll have work now (*#¿¤!) So i'll be back again later.., sorry.

Hey hello all, as promised i tried 2 settings from 2 tuners (Dr.S & RKM) on my Enzo's.
Good times hehe. I'll have work now (*#¿¤!) So i'll be back again later.., sorry.
You'll post a review/comparision? That would be awesome!

tune a maxed out 06 honda s2000 for me please

all mods including aero and racing soft tires

it would be greatly appreciated

Honda S2000......isn't it boring? Especially on Race tires.....I would prefer Sport Soft. I don't know if I'll tuning it, I'll give the S2000 (stock) a go and will see if it's worth it.....

HKS CT230R '08 (Tsukuba Edition)

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement

Aerodynamic
Front: 20
Rear: 45

Ballast
Position:

Transmission
Top Speed: 174mph/280kph (177mph/285kph)
Final: 4.140

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5/5
- Acceleration : 37/46
- Braking : 5/10

Torque Sensing Differential
-Torque Split: 30/70

Suspension
- Ride Height : -10/-15
- Spring Rate : 16.5/5.6
- Dampers (Extension) : 8/2
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/7

- Camber angle : 3.0/1.6
- Toe Angle : -0.10/-1.00

Brakes
- Brake Balance 8/10

Tires
-Race Soft

Important Notes
Tsukuba Edition

What's the lap time?

What's the lap time?

A high 50.yyy yet (without aids, except ABS 1, realistic). But I always run just 1 or 2 laps in a row when I'm tuning. It's not the max possible.

As mentioned before i bought a second Enzo & tuned it to RKM specifications.
An oil, paint and wheels change wasn't forgotten (it's standard procedure to change oil, when i use a car the first time) Now the 'RKM' Enzo has purple wheels and pink body, while the 'Dr.Slump's' Enzo has the same colours reversed. This way i can tell them apart, yet they fit together nicely and look cool.
Time to drive: first a few rounds to brake in Pinky (the Enzo with RKM settings & specifications) then to set a time on Super Speedway Indy -Time Trail 15- 0:58.??? (i wrote it down to fast) This time was set with 690HP 1200KG & SH TYRES ! Next i swapped Pinky for purpley (Dr.S specification Enzo) and did TT15 again 0:57.098, so allmost 1 sec faster.
Next race Indy Road Course, time to use SS TYRES, Full HP, 1044KG because La vest cavallino has no restrictions (this will be the test event from here) Pinky's time: 8:04.551 for 5 laps, next i used Pinky again but with MT (normally i use AT!) clocking 8:02.298. MMM.., looks like MT helps on Indy RC, not so strange when i think about it, couse i don't like the first gear of the Enzo much, and with MT i just used 2nd gear or higher. Lets see what happens when i use Purpley and repeat the track, well with AT i did: 7:59.078 and MT: 7:55.???, woow MT clearly faster again and Purpley (thats the Enzo with Dr.Slump's setting, remember) was getting better times.
But where Purpley had 910+HP, Pinky had 900+HP this is because Purpley has more KM driven than Pinky so -lets say- Pinky was broken in 80% where Purpley was broken in 90% But i did more testing of both Enzo (i wrote down the times) you'll hear that later tonight in part 2 of the story (i take longer than i thought) after i have done a little work ($#!* job) Sorry for that but till soon hey.

Last edited:
@Enzos
..........you are pretty(!)............ugly! :lol:
Pinky and Purpley? Ahhh my brain hurts! :D

@Review
GREEEEAAAT! :D (review and result)
Never thought it would be that good on SS tires. Wonderful! Second part? Sounds good, that's why I'm waiting to give you a bigger reply (and the fact that I'm writting with the annoying PS3 browser), ok?

Can't wait for it.....(nervous)

LOL I use PS3 too, i don't have pc, but pc goes faster i think and i'm sure it's easyer to use pc, but what the hey. HERE'S PART 2
LaSarthe was next where i started in Purpley and MT (Manual Transision) did a lap of: 4:06.270, i finished 2nd..., meh i think MT is a bit to hard for me, to use on LaSarthe. So again in Purpley now with AT 3:53.979 and finished gold. Pinky's turn, used MT and..., i crashed and cut of corner, result: gold in 3:53.383 but i don't take this one seriously due to the fact it was a lap where i deserved to be disqualified (if it where a TT i would be dq'ed). Lets try with AT, and did LaSarthe in: 3:55.407.
So pinky the slowest again..., BUT pinky had (still) less HP, Purpley had 10HP+ more then Pinky, this was because both Enzo's weren't broken in to the max. And with Pinky i'd crashed in the 2nd try too, but not half as bad as in the first lap (no DQ in 2nd try btw)
Next i went to Toscane (La vesta Cavallino) there i raced 5 times (5 laps in each race) with both cars, i used AT only!
My fastest lap in Pinky: 1:33.747 - In Purpley: 1:33.762 !!!
My fastest 5laps Pinky: 7:56.120 - In Purpley: 7:56.928 !!!
It was that close !, so do i have a conclusive verdict..., uuhh nop, not realy -LOL-
Both cars did allmost equel lap times, where Purpley was faster yesterday, Pinky was faster today.
But Purpley is closer to maximal HP, so.., that might give Pinky the edge though i doubt that there will be a clear winner. I wouldn't trade iether setting, i'm glad to have 2 Enzo's. With out tunes i'd drive the Enzo 2 times, with tunes i drive Enzo 2 days.., or months...lol.
To conclude: i'n not finished with Purpley & Pinky.
Next (Can take some time, couse i'm busi with work to much) i'll do Autozam because i've got 2 of them 2. (and perhaps more Pinky & Purpley the ugly coloured monsters lol, if i do find noticeable differences i'll let you know, but i tried 2 days testing and still too close to tell.)
Greetings stano666

Don't want to be a lurker... coming over from Forza where you paid millions for tunes and paint its nice to be able to look at builds that work. I've messed around with a few of your tunes. Thank you! Just a learning curve now figuring out what works for me.

My fastest lap in Pinky: 1:33.747 - In Purpley: 1:33.762 !!!

My fastest 5laps Pinky: 7:56.120 - In Purpley: 7:56.928 !!!
It was that close !, so do i have a conclusive verdict..., uuhh nop, not realy -LOL-

Both cars did allmost equel lap times, where Purpley was faster yesterday, Pinky was faster today.

Next (Can take some time, couse i'm busi with work to much) i'll do Autozam because i've got 2 of them 2. (and perhaps more Pinky & Purpley the ugly coloured monsters lol, if i do find noticeable differences i'll let you know, but i tried 2 days testing and still too close to tell.)
Greetings stano666
Thanks, I'm surprised that the cars are almost equal now. Ownage yesterday on Indy and now a couple tenths slower? Seems that it depends on the track, right?
Autozam is a fantastic little car! It has more grip than you expect, you'll see how you can go faster and faster. Ok, DS3 could be a handicap with the steering assistant. But it's very funny. If you want do do a Pinky vs Purpley ( :ill: ) again, you could compare it with LDP's.

Have a nice day!

Thanks, I'm surprised that the cars are almost equal now. Ownage yesterday on Indy and now a couple tenths slower? Seems that it depends on the track, right?
"Yes, i did Indy faster with MT (2 days ago now.., time flies when you've LOL) And i think your set-up does need a smoother road. You've set the suspension harder, and/or your ARB settings are higher (if i'm correct) so you could say (or atleast my experience was): Purpley is a little more extreem. Both can work, as always (or as most of the cases will show) it depends on the drivers preference wich settings works the best."
[/QUOTE] Autozam is a fantastic little car! It has more grip than you expect, you'll see how you can go faster and faster. Ok, DS3 could be a handicap with the steering assistant.[/QUOTE]
"Autozam= LOL, the original settings are useless, but very funny (i laughed hard when i first drove stock Autozam) DS3 is slower i'm sure, but i don't use assistant, i set the controler sensitivity at 2 or 3 (default is 0). And use ABS on 1 only. Just like the dr. ordered.., -LOL-.

[/QUOTE] But it's very funny. If you want do do a Pinky vs Purpley [/QUOTE]
"-LOL Yea, i know, normally when i paint cars i use green, but the Enzo's are so macho-like, i thought Plum crazy & Irish red pearle *purple & pink that is* would be cool. And i think it worked LOL-"

[/QUOTE]( :ill: ) again, you could compare it with LDP's.[/QUOTE]
"LDP is a tuner right?"

Have a nice day![/QUOTE] Oh yea, thanks i've got 1/2 workday with BBQ on the boss expense:) So i'll be back. I did Pinky vs Purpley 6 times this morning, i'll fill you in after work&BBQ.

Last edited:
Oh, a little mess with the quotes, what? :)
LDP is Lions Deen Performance. He did also an Autozam tune.
Oh a question: Is the top speed of the Enzos almost equal on the long straight?

There's always a steering assistant when you use a wheel. It's not the one in the options. You can't turn it off.

Have a nice BBQ!

Don't want to be a lurker... coming over from Forza where you paid millions for tunes and paint its nice to be able to look at builds that work. I've messed around with a few of your tunes. Thank you! Just a learning curve now figuring out what works for me.
You're welcome!

Dodge SRT4 '03 (500PP/Fun tune!)

Weight Reduction 3
Window thing
Engine Stage 3
ECU
Sport Catalyst
Race Filter
Every Drive Train tuning part
FC Gearbox
FC Suspension

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is optional, but recommended.

Ballast
Position: 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 124mph/200kph (190mph/306kph)
1st: 3.592
2nd: 2.476
3rd: 1.817
4th: 1.427
5th: 1.175
6th: 0.993
Final: 3.000

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 18
- Braking : 7

Suspension
- Ride Height : +50/-30
- Spring Rate : 15.0/2.0
- Dampers (Extension) : 6/10
- Dampers (Compression) : 8/1
- Anti-Roll Bars : 7/1

- Camber angle : 2.0/1.4
- Toe Angle : -0.05/+0.02

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/9

Tires
- Sport Soft

Important Notes
500PP tune......use Power limiter to get 500PP, not ballast! (But power limiter shouldn't be needed)
Perfect to have fun on GVS

Let the car roll trough the corners and use the throttle to control the drift (throttle = a bit understeer). HAVE FUN! :D

Last edited:
This you testing the car online or was the tuning done in practice in offline?

I think dr_slump do this for offline ,with this ride height you can't drive online "Ride Height : +50/-30" , i've try this on my car too. But it's fun for offline physics. The hairpin on GVS is epic ....Drift FF !!!
Slump himself will tell us about this when he'll be back. 👍

I think dr_slump do this for offline ,with this ride height you can't drive online "Ride Height : +50/-30" , i've try this on my car too. But it's fun for offline physics. The hairpin on GVS is epic ....Drift FF !!!
Slump himself will tell us about this when he'll be back. 👍
Ehhhhhhhmm, always offline, of course. :D

You tried what? My SRT4 tune? Another FF with this ride height? :confused:
The dodge is much fun with this tune. FF-Drift....yeah! :drool:

Ehhhhhhhmm, always offline, of course. :D

You tried what? My SRT4 tune? Another FF with this ride height? :confused:
The dodge is much fun with this tune. FF-Drift....yeah! :drool:

I have some FF with a huge rear ride height like this and i've tested online too. NO way. impossible to drive.

Hey Doc, where are the old bad cars lately? ;-)
I'm back from vacation now. Did you get to race with Praiano last weekend? How was the Alfa Spider?

I can send you another car in a day or two. Would you be interested in helping me with a tune for a BMW 2002 Turbo '73? I can send the BMW if you do not have it, or any other car that I have. Let me know...

Hey Doc, where are the old bad cars lately? ;-)
I'm back from vacation now. Did you get to race with Praiano last weekend? How was the Alfa Spider?

I can send you another car in a day or two. Would you be interested in helping me with a tune for a BMW 2002 Turbo '73? I can send the BMW if you do not have it, or any other car that I have. Let me know...

Yes, I can do a BMW tune. I'll check if I have one.
Sadly, we didn't race last weekend. Maybe this one? The Alfa is funny.

Hi, i'll test top speeds, although it could kill me, going fast requires my full concentration, if i look at speedometer......, BANG BOOM CRASH -LOL-
I didn't know about controller steer assistance, thanks for the heads-up. 👍
And yea quoting 1 sentence i can, but multiple.., well you saw it. I need to buy and make room for real computer, then still i have to learn a lot about quoting a.o. But you did understand with out trouble i hope ?
Well i try to see the top speeds of Purpley & Pinky, pray i'll survive -LOL- (good excuse to go fast 👍)
Autozam this weekend..., you'll hear.
Greetings stano666 :)

I did a practice lap at La Sarthe and Pinky reached 409 KM/H, Purpley did 407 KM/H. I think that the bumps & pothols on the road of La Sarthe slowed the cars somewhat. And RKM has little softer suspension so i wasn't very surprised when i reached a higher top speed in Pinky.

Last edited:
Thanks for the M3 tune.

could anyone give me a hand on why i can't get the last gears (5th and 6th) to get to the indicated values?
Yes, it's because the new patch 1.10 changed the range of the gear ratios. I've to rework them all. I could do a new one in ca. 1.5 hours if you want. It's just simple mathematic, no problem.

And yea quoting 1 sentence i can, but multiple.., well you saw it. I need to buy and make room for real computer, then still i have to learn a lot about quoting a.o. But you did understand with out trouble i hope ?

I did a practice lap at La Sarthe and Pinky reached 409 KM/H, Purpley did 407 KM/H. I think that the bumps & pothols on the road of La Sarthe slowed the cars somewhat. And RKM has little softer suspension so i wasn't very surprised when i reached a higher top speed in Pinky.
Yes, no problem, I understood it. :)
The difference is only 2km/h......good, thank you! I agree, the little difference should be caused trough the bumpy ground. Thanks for testing it.

Back