Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
I have 3 others R34 to post, all standards, but the Pennzoil was the worst just ahead of the 400R. The Calsonic and the Loctite looked better in my opinion. I plan to make some pics of street legal R34 in the future but had now to deal with this week 2.0 theme.

So, after seeing C_F's RS 6, I had to try with this Audi to get realistic pics...

And now, I can't wait to post the set here... So again I'm afraid I need to post a teaser right now!! (as I don't want to break the rules of 2.0 comp with some opinions I could collect here, I only post a pic that isn't realistic). Still don't know if I will stick with my first proposition... Then I have to finish R34 publication and reply to iMeijer's request (the car is in the garage).

Nice teaser shot. I also liked your Pennzoil Gt-R, despite the inherent problems with the car's looks due to lack of texture quality and detail. The second photo with the Gt-R coming around the rumble strip is my favorite. Nice angle - much like your 787b shot from awhile ago.

Great teaser there, I can't wait for the full update - the teaser shot is really good. 👍

The latest Pennzoil update is pretty good as well. Pretty nice colors. 👍

Great shots once again! I quite like the Fuji circuit as a Photomode location after recently shooting my Citroen GT Racecar there. 👍

Got dammit I'm still missing that car. I like the oversaturation of this.

Also, on the 400R set, where is that massive metal gate? o_O

Every single time I visit this gallery, Im amazed at the pure quality and brilliance of these pictures. keep it up Dolp! By the way, I'd love to see a Fiat 500 around Toscana, an Italian match made in heaven...

Will soon post the Audi RS6 set...

Shortly after, the Mercedes 300SL will follow... Then maybe the Maserati GranTurismo S (Schwadegan will appreciate I think)

After that, another beast

Or any of theses racing beauties

Stay tuned!! :gtpflag:

Back