Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
GRAN TURISMO GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS // 550pp // SPORT SOFT TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife1qc.jpg

granturismo350zrs550ss.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1g.jpg

Enjoy your drive

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Thank you for the GT500 Arta NSX tune. I used it as the starting point for my Epson NSX and it worked very well.

Great tunes, as always. Thanks!

Thank you for the GT500 Arta NSX tune. I used it as the starting point for my Epson NSX and it worked very well.

Great tunes, as always. Thanks!

You're welcome my friend, i'm doing some test with the yellow hat GTR and impulse GTR to check if there is some diference or if it's only the weight of the stickers on it.Some results later.

You're welcome my friend, i'm doing some test with the yellow hat GTR and impulse GTR to check if there is some diference or if it's only the weight of the stickers on it.Some results later.

lol!:) I think yellow is a much faster color than blue, so take that into consideration also.

Praiano63
:) Bom trabalho nas suas afinações.
A afinação do NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 serve no Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08 e se tem outra afinação para o modelo 06 do xanami nismo

The tuning of the YMS TOMI&#262;A YELLOWHAT NISSAN GT-R '08 Nissan Xanavi Nismo serves on the GTR '08 and has another pitch for the model 06 of the body xanami

lol!:) I think yellow is a much faster color than blue, so take that into consideration also.

Test is over, yellowhat Gtr / Impulse Gtr = same car. Only stickers.

Praiano63
:) Bom trabalho nas suas afinações.
A afinação do NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 serve no Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08 e se tem outra afinação para o modelo 06 do xanami nismo

The tuning of the YMS TOMI&#262;A YELLOWHAT NISSAN GT-R '08 Nissan Xanavi Nismo serves on the GTR '08 and has another pitch for the model 06 of the body xanami

Thanks my friend, obrigado. I think i'm going to spend more time on the others GT'S of the game. They are funny cars to drive and tune.
Um abraço, have a good night.

Praiano , I had a look at your Mclaren F1 94 tune .

Would this tune be ok for stock bhp ? will I still need the aero parts ?

Mclaren F1 is a little crazy , 110 mph in 2nd gear :D Thanks

Praiano , I had a look at your Mclaren F1 94 tune .

Would this tune be ok for stock bhp ? will I still need the aero parts ?

Mclaren F1 is a little crazy , 110 mph in 2nd gear :D Thanks

Hi ,without the foil ? I don't kow need to do the test later after the job. I never drove this car with his basic power, it will be a good oportunity. I think it must be a very good car in a lower pp too. Let's see.
Have a good day.

Thanks , the car is very fast standard , max power for me is too much . I use a controller DS3 so the wheels spin in 1st and 2nd gears .

If you use the right stick for throttle and brake its a little easier to control power I've found than using the buttons.

I have been using x and [] since GT1 , meaning im old and dont want to change :D . I should use manual and shift earlier I suppose.

Guess being old but new to GT has its advantages:D
Have found using the stick I can pull it to one side and roll it along the curve of the control's opening to roll on/off throttle. You might try it and see if it helps. Of course I'm a lousy driver anyways so..:lol:

Thanks , the car is very fast standard , max power for me is too much . I use a controller DS3 so the wheels spin in 1st and 2nd gears .

I give a quick test drive like this now and for shure it will need a new tune for this. Softer springs....

If you use the right stick for throttle and brake its a little easier to control power I've found than using the buttons.

Yes there is others solutions also, like R2 L2 , i remember it was good to control throttle and brake. ... X and square for this car is too short. You can also use the tap tap tap technique to accelerate. I don't know if i am able to drive with pad again.
Let's go to work now. Have a good day everybody.

praiano63
GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR

Powerfull car 5’50 the ring // 1’45”Suzuka

Tunned to the max.

Downforce 50/70

Transmission how to process: Shift at 7500 / RPM
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3360 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h = 254,8 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3072
2: 2173
3: 1617
4: 1252
5: 1004
6: 0834

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 385 km/h = 239,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 821 hp
weight 1165 kg
perf. Points: 692 pp

LSD Rear 05/16/14

Ride Height -25/ -05

Spring Rate 10.6/11.2
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 6/3

Camber 0.6/1.6
Toe -0.10/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

Awesome tune :-) this tune also works on the FORD GT LM SPEC II RACE CAR, but the transmission is a little different, I was able to make it work. Also wanted to let you know your TOYOTA YELLOW HAT TMS SUPRA 05 tune is a beast! I'm able to keep up with the super-GT that have 100+hp and pass them thanks again and keep up the great work my friend :-)

Awesome tune :-) this tune also works on the FORD GT LM SPEC II RACE CAR, but the transmission is a little different, I was able to make it work. Also wanted to let you know your TOYOTA YELLOW HAT TMS SUPRA 05 tune is a beast! I'm able to keep up with the super-GT that have 100+hp and pass them thanks again and keep up the great work my friend :-)

Thanks a lot my friend. Just don't forget to shift at 7500 rpm for this tune, it's far inside the red zone ,but check the power graphic and you'll see why. There is a peak of power and it decrease slower than it raise. That's why ...

I'm going to spend more time with the GT cars.... it's so fun to drive !!!

Enjoy the tunes

hello my friend , about the ford gt I use your set up in the white number 4 ford gt spec 11 , and some settings I use in the ford gt 05 and work great I need for the ford gt 06 premium .

Hey praiano! How are you?

I haven't seen you racing online in the last times....... Too much request to do? :)

And I'll try the Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car. Just can't imagine that it really doesn't bottom out........:odd: I mean, have a look at the pic.....

Hey praiano! How are you?

I haven't seen you racing online in the last times....... Too much request to do? :)

And I'll try the Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car. Just can't imagine that it really doesn't bottom out........:odd: I mean, have a look at the pic.....

Hello Slump doctor, yes, i race online this weekend,but it was also football copa america,Brasil is out now :ouch: , i've race yes, some GT series on Suzuka, my little garden.
The mercedes from praiano's tunes have a special magnetic skinofrenikryelowbottomgionic system that allow this low low ride without bottoming. Don't need to say ,this is an exclusivity from praiano's tunes, it will not revealed even under torture...
Just try it and tell me.

This is the contribution of "Praiano's tunes garage" for the FF summer shootout, and for the faster test driver , &#8220;Madame GTP_CSL"

MCLAREN F1 &#8217;94 &#8211; &#8220;Madame GTP_CSL edition&#8221; pink is faster for the faster ladies.

suzukacircuit24.jpg
suzukacircuit25.jpg

This is a special edition , low HP no aerofoil version ,prize car from praiano&#8217;s tunes for the &#8220;FF summer shootout, specialy tuned for &#8220;Madame GTP_CSL&#8221; who have won the tester drivers contest.

Buy a new car
only oil change.
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
No chassis reinforcement
Fully custom transmition
Adjustable LSD
Suspension fully customizable kit

Downforce 00/00

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2370 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 248,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4388
2: 2891
3: 2214
4: 1769
5: 1429
6: 1209

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 233,6 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 638 hp
weight 970 kg
perf. Points 627 pp

LSD Rear 50/50/20

Ride Height -15 / -15 can use -25 / -15 online.More comfortable.

Spring Rate 12.0/14.5
Extension 3/9
Compression 3/9
Anti-roll bars 3/5

Camber 1.4/1.8
Toe -0.12/+0.22

Brake Balance 4/7

tires R3/R3

Enjoy

Last edited:
Back