• Thread starter zero_speed
  • 38 comments
D3MONIC_Z3RO_
1275780514_coneKiller_w170_h170.jpg

Subaru 22b "Short Track Killer" 500pp spec

rljp8i.jpg

28jvbxj.jpg

2csdwzq.jpg

Description: Tuned at Laguna Seca, this car is your answer for all your short track needs. Tuned for online racing and short track domination, the car runs great everywhere.

***Purchased in the UCD, remember to rebuild engine and chassis first***

SUBARU 22B 500pp
373 HP/345 ft-lbs.
1151 kg

Parts:

1. weight reduction stage 3
  2. window weight reduction
  3. chassis reinforcement
  4. ECU upgrade
  5. sport exhaust
  6. high RPM turbo
  7. FC transmission
  8. clutch twin plate
  9. flywheel semi race
  10. adjustable LSD
  11. torque sensing center differential
  12. carbon drive shaft
  13. FC transmission
  14. sport soft tires
Settings:

ballast: 95 kg position 50
limiter: 90%-90.5% (depending on total mileage, may very slightly)
gearing: (adjust FG first, then gears 1-6, do not touch TS slider)
final gear: 4.596
1: 2.800
2: 1.918
3: 1.517
4: 1.192
5: 0.960
6: 0.742
differential:
FRONT int.15 accel.10 decel.6
REAR int.25 accel.20 decel.10
torque split: 35/65
ride height: f -25 r -10
springs: f 7.0 r 5.0
dampers:
EXT f 6 r 3
COMP f 2 r 1
anti-roll bars: f 6 r 2
camber: f 2.8 r 2.2
toe: f 0.00 r -0.20
brakes: f 3 r 2 (adjust bias to fit track as needed)

Last edited:
Looks good mate, I'm working on one of these too, I remember on Forza 3 this car would dominate at 500pi levels on tracks like Tsukuba & Laguna Seca. I will see how this matches up to mine. :)

Good looking car and tune.

Just one question though...why aren't all the [CKR] tunes in one garage thread?

Just ran 5 laps at Tsukuba best was 1:00.061, on the 4th lap, which I think is pretty good. The car grips really well on corner exit, I like this tune. 5/5 👍

Well the reason for that is zero speed will every now and then have a trivia question contest like he has had before,so it's best to have a thread just for that car.It also gives the car/tune more recognition.

My tunes however i will keep in the garage page itself.I'm not so good with the contest stuff :dunce: :lol:

Looks good mate, I'm working on one of these too, I remember on Forza 3 this car would dominate at 500pi levels on tracks like Tsukuba & Laguna Seca. I will see how this matches up to mine. :)

For sure. FM2: A850 class, FM3: A600 class domination. A lot of fond memories of FM2, wish I could say the same about FM3 lol.

Thanks! But there are a few good reasons why I do business the way I do. As previously mentioned the planned/unplanned contest and giveaways. I like for our fans to be able to quickly find the tune and read feedback quickly, not to have to look through 40 pages of off-topic conversation. Then the marketing aspect of it, with so many garages with huge threads its easy for us small guys to get lost in shuffle. And finally research and development. This allows me to quickly figure out what PP ranges and cars people are into, and how I can make that info work for us.

Just ran 5 laps at Tsukuba best was 1:00.061, on the 4th lap, which I think is pretty good. The car grips really well on corner exit, I like this tune. 5/5 👍

Thanks bud glad you like it.👍

Zero thanks so much for the gift have not as yet taken it out to Laguna yet,but going to put a hard run on it in a little while. been doing a little tweaking of a "super-car" for the British Lightweight Seasonal it's almost ready for you to check out.(will be shared)

Indy

Zero thanks so much for the gift have not as yet taken it out to Laguna yet,but going to put a hard run on it in a little while. been doing a little tweaking of a "super-car" for the British Lightweight Seasonal it's almost ready for you to check out.(will be shared)

Indy

Its cool man, I know you have been busy with your own projects. I promised you a Laguna seca tune and well this is it, it just so happens it also runs fantastic at all the other short tracks too. This just might be the only AWD car you will ever need. :sly:👍

What a nice ride was pulling low 1.20's and this car loves both Andretti hairpin and the corkscrew, only car I've tested that you can get on the gas before the apex and it sticks to the track(with little tail stepping out). Awesome tune!!!!

What a nice ride was pulling low 1.20's and this car loves both Andretti hairpin and the corkscrew, only car I've tested that you can get on the gas before the apex and it sticks to the track(with little tail stepping out). Awesome tune!!!!

Fantastic! 👍

A little while ago for Sh**s and giggle I took it out at Monaco, bang on some curbs I did, whoooooooooooo what a rush!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to try it there, sounds like you had a blast!

Same here. There always seems to be a track I forget about when I tune lol.💡

I do that as well.I'll have to keep that track in the back of my head from now on.

What makes the 22b that awesome around a track?

I don't see what the hype is about. The 2010 WRX is faster than the 22b despite the hp/weight ratio disadvantage. I'm finding the '10 carries and maintains more speed through the turns.

I don't see what the hype is about. The 2010 WRX is faster than the 22b despite the hp/weight ratio disadvantage. I'm finding the '10 carries and maintains more speed through the turns.

His tune is what the hype is about.

Try it out and you'll see.It's a blast to drive,i promise. :)

Did you even drive it yet?? Or are you a negetive nancy like a lot of other people on this forum? I swear this place is a joke some times.....

Did you even drive it yet?? Or are you a negetive nancy like a lot of other people on this forum? I swear this place is a joke some times.....

Maybe the whole not getting any seasonals is rubbing people the wrong way?Or wait, maybe it's the water,or maybe it's people eating too much McDonalds :lol:

Ok enough me trying to be funny.Yeah i get aggravated too man.People judge a book by it's cover too much.

Maybe the whole not getting any seasonals is rubbing people the wrong way?Or wait, maybe it's the water,or maybe it's people eating too much McDonalds :lol:

Ok enough me trying to be funny.Yeah i get aggravated too man.People judge a book by it's cover too much.

LOL!!!

I have no problem with negative feedback, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But just don't come into our threads leaving BS comments based on preconceived notions.

His tune is what the hype is about.

Try it out and you'll see.It's a blast to drive,i promise. :)

It was the first tune I used and I could only manage 1:28.2 on Trial Mountain (Racing Soft, 500pp). I made my own adjustments and ran 1:27.1

It was the first tune I used and I could only manage 1:28.2 on Trial Mountain (Racing Soft, 500pp). I made my own adjustments and ran 1:27.1

First off this this tune was made for Sports Softs and for Laguna Seca.You do know when using racing softs it changes the way the the original tune feels so of course you would have needed adjustments.

What a car at one of my favorite track to test at, the set-up is spot on to boot and it sticks like no other, while i don't race online, as of yet. this is a great tune. I did low .20's and I'm not the greatest DS3 racer on gtplanet.

Well thanks for the feedback, but why Racing soft tires when the parts list clearly calls for sport soft rubber?? Now hopefully I am wrong about you, but judging by your previous post to me it seems like your trying real hard to find a fault with the tune. Now if you are looking for trouble, I suggest you take it elsewhere.

Well thanks for the feedback, but why Racing soft tires when the parts list clearly calls for sport soft rubber?? Now hopefully I am wrong about you, but judging by your previous post to me it seems like your trying real hard to find a fault with the tune. Now if you are looking for trouble, I suggest you take it elsewhere.

If you want to be a tuner, you're going to have to understand, that 80% of the people who try your tune, are going to use it on a car that has maximum power, and race softs, with absolutely no regard to how you 'intended' them to test it. That's the nature of the game, people max out everything, so you're going to have to keep that in mind. It doesn't mean you have to tune for max power and tires, but you have to at least understand and accept that it's going to happen, and more importantly that arguing or complaining about it is futile.

If you want to be a tuner, you're going to have to understand, that 80% of the people who try your tune, are going to use it on a car that has maximum power, and race softs, with absolutely no regard to how you 'intended' them to test it. That's the nature of the game, people max out everything, so you're going to have to keep that in mind. It doesn't mean you have to tune for max power and tires, but you have to at least understand and accept that it's going to happen, and more importantly that arguing or complaining about it is futile.
Oh I know that lol. I won't lose any sleep over his opinions. But I am going to respond to all comments good or bad. I just didn't like his negetive vibe, and I let him know.

Oh I know that lol. I won't lose any sleep over his opinions. But I am going to respond to all comments good or bad. I just didn't like his negetive vibe, and I let him know.

Apparently you seem to being lose sleep over it. Read my original comment again. I said nothing about your tune. My comment is in regards to the car, the 22B, which has a bunch of sackriders on this forum even though the car is overrated. You're the one reading into my comment, which stated nothing negative about the tune. If you really want my feedback - on the G27 wheel/pedal setup, your tune has too much understeer but obviously you don't care since you've been bashing me from the start. The understeer is easily fixed by lowering the rear ride height and raising the front and also stiffening the rear shocks. Again, this is my driving style and my adjustments probably won't be good for someone else.

As far as the other comment about my tire choice - it's because 90% of the online public rooms have no tire restrictions so I tuned this car with racing soft. I have other cars already tuned for sport tires @ 500pp.

Back