Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge (7/21/11, new challenge 10/17/11)

The RM Cappy can possibly get near the goal time, but that'd be with a high-ranked WRS driver and a wheel. I'd say my upper-limit is 7'42 (going by sector times), but that'd be a flawless run. It carries a ton of speed through turns, to the point where I'm still over-braking on entrance.

I don't own the Mira, so I think I'll take a look at the tiny little TT-ripoff :P

As I've pointed out to many others the Cuore and the Mira are the same car so watch your UCD for them. They come up fairly regularly in mine and I always buy them so I always have a few on hand to give to people. If you would like to send me a FR on PSN to the same user ID SlipZtrEm I could send you one either tonight or tomorrow.

No worries sir - I'll be grinding Seasonals throughout the weekend, so I'm sure I'll come by the car (and yeah, knew they were the same car). I just don't want to have to concede victory to a blasted tire-dragger!

The Daihatsu Move SR-XX 4WD '97 should have a decent shot at making the time. You can get it up in the 182-187HP range and 142-170ft-lb torque range. Weight wise you can get it down to 719kg. It's 4WD as the name says and takes all the Drivetrain modifications including the torque splitter.

The Move RE '02 can only get up to 150-153hp has less torque and weighs an extra 200kg or thereabouts so its not likely to work.

The Honda Beat Version Z '93 makes 158HP has 92ft-lb torque and weighs 689kg its a MR. Doubtful due to lack of torque but maybe.

Last edited:
Hi ,this is my time in 3 aps 7'27"896, i don't have any "Cuore" or "detachable" things, but this one is fast too. Just need a few millesim for the other 6'30".. I go there....

copene.jpg

Impressive work there Praiano:tup:👍 Have you tried the Ford Focus RS yet ? I remember that car being able to make good hp but don't know if it's a contender here.

Impressive work there Praiano:tup:👍 Have you tried the Ford Focus RS yet ? I remember that car being able to make good hp but don't know if it's a contender here.

I'll try it now just to relax, this SRT and 6'35 are letting me mad....

DODGE SRT4 ’03 “RING MASTER” Rosso Dino ...Red is faster yesyesyes..

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4264 (Stock)
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h =205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2189
2: 1519
3: 1133
4: 0930
5: 0769
6: 0635
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 350 km/h=217,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 605 hp
weight 1124 kg
perf. Points: 591 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/50/05

Ride Height -05/-25

Spring Rate 10.8/5.6
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 6/3
Camber 3.5/0.5
Toe +0.05/-0.20

Brake Balance 3/9

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Congratulations praiano you have the first FF to beat the challenge, your the first to beat both challenges and you did it before CSLACR did!👍👍:gtpflag:

I've posted your times and the links to your tunes you've provided us amigo. Good work.:)

Congratulations praiano you have the first FF to beat the challenge, your the first to beat both challenges and you did it before CSLACR did!👍👍:gtpflag:

I've posted your times and the links to your tunes you've provided us amigo. Good work.:)

Thanks, it was hard for the 6'34" it's the best i can . I can do better only driving during 2 month non stop, like i do for the 100% GT4. Crazy thing... Will not do it again. For the Copen ,i think i can shave 2 seconds but also driving again and again. It's ok for me for the moment.
I think that madame CSLAR let us play for the moment to have some fun, she is just magnanimous . I bet she will do 6'31". Wait and see.
I go back to my tunes now, a good CORVETTE Z06 (C6) '06 not RM ,just because i love this kind of car, and after this FF session, it'll be fantastic.

AC's Coffee Break Mini Challenge
I'm looking for a new favorite car to take on the ring. So I have decided to sponsor a challenge within our main challenge that is open to everyone. *Note: "The fastest to slowest car or driver all have equal shot at winning this event." The event will be two part and the winner will be determined after the second part is completed. That is all I can say for now. Up for grabs is a level 21 gift ticket with the winners tune,car and name posted under acsr421's tunes in the Outlaw Motorsports Garage. I only require the winner's ride in exchange (must be a giftable car). If this sounds worth doing lets now go over the rules.
1. use any car that is giftable
2. add any parts and tune the car however you want according to step one.
3. run a green lap at Nürburgring Nordschleife then post your time and car used in this thread (your word of said time is all I need for now)
4. I will post the second part of the challenge in five days so stay tuned and take these first five days to improve your tune,times and use as a general stress reliever from the main challenge.

Notes: Not even the Wallbanger himself knows of this challenge until now so everyone except me is welcome to take part.
Just one car per person. I'll try to get a participant count before Wednesday. I need at least five people to make it fun, hopefully more will enter though. Everyone who wants to participate has to list their time and car used by Wed. to continue on to the second (last) part of the challenge.

reserved for cars and time

reserved for winner

Last edited:
So who's going to be the next to beat the FF challenge?
Also is anyone going to be able to beat the Kei challenge with something besides a Copen or Cuore/Mira?

Would like to see what car people are trying and how their fairing.

As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
I've gone for a choice of FF race cars:
Nissan Micra MM-R (maxed out, obviously)
Honda Gathers Driders Civic (Tuned to some state)
Honda Fit Race Car (had something done to it)
Honda Integra Touring Car (up next…)

Onboy123
Honda Integra Touring Car (up next...)

Touring Teg should do it. Good Luck. :)

Honda Integra Touring Car (up next…)

Got another one for you.:D
Honda Mugin Motal civic
Don't think it has enough speed for the faster sections but it corners great.

There's also one or two rally cars but think they have the same problem as the civic...not enough top speed.

Touring Teg should do it. Good Luck. :)

Integra touring is out too. I've tested race ,RM , touring cars . From what i've seen ,grip is better but not enough to compense the diference of speed.
Dodge SRT is by far the first on the list of FF cars.

Well, the Mugen Civic only has 301hp, so it won't exactly explode down the many straights of the 'Ring, the Integra will be better, but I just can't be arsed to look for tunes yet…

Integra touring is out too. I've tested race ,RM , touring cars . From what i've seen ,grip is better but not enough to compense the diference of speed.
Dodge SRT is by far the first on the list of FF cars.

Actually think some of the French cars might have a shot at it. Kermit was hitting 175 in the French seasonal race at La Sarthe while limited to 500PP and running SS tires.

The Ford Focus RS might also have a chance.

Actually think some of the French cars might have a shot at it. Kermit was hitting 175 in the French seasonal race at La Sarthe while limited to 500PP and running SS tires.

The Ford Focus RS might also have a chance.

Focus RS allready tested ,it's out too, citroen ? don't know but if you compare ,i don't think it have any chance. Too big diference.

dodge SRT
power 605 hp
weight 1124 kg
perf. Points: 591 pp

Kermit
power 482 hp
weight 1102 kg
perf. Points: 537 pp

Just had a thought…maybe we should have an 'oddball' award! It will be awarded to the person who picks the most surprising/overlooked car to enter the competition. The said entry will not need to beat a lap time……actually, anything that can lap the 'Ring in under 7:50.000 counts :D Hopefully this will get people using different cars…

Just had a thought…maybe we should have an 'oddball' award! It will be awarded to the person who picks the most surprising/overlooked car to enter the competition. The said entry will not need to beat a lap time……actually, anything that can lap the 'Ring in under 7:50.000 counts :D Hopefully this will get people using different cars…

I have an idea.... What about the fastest ring lap in rear gear ???
mustangbullitt.jpg

I've chosen my car .. Check it !!!!! Just to make my place on the track...:)
p7202254.jpg

How far off was the Focus RS praiano?

@Onboy I like the idea.:)👍👍
Question is who decides on which car under whatever time we decide on is the most unusual?
By the way 7:50 seems a bit slow unless you meant for the Kei cars. I got this idea from the thread someone posted asking what the fastest FF car was on Nürburgring and his time was 7:10 I forget the car he was using though.

Also this would have to have a definite end date when the award would be made. Remember the main challenges will remain open as long as someone wants to take a shot at them.

How far off was the Focus RS praiano?

@Onboy I like the idea.:)👍👍
Question is who decides on which car under whatever time we decide on is the most unusual?
By the way 7:50 seems a bit slow unless you meant for the Kei cars. I got this idea from the thread someone posted asking what the fastest FF car was on Nürburgring and his time was 7:10 I forget the car he was using though.

Also this would have to have a definite end date when the award would be made. Remember the main challenges will remain open as long as someone wants to take a shot at them.

I don't know exactly because i did'nt need finish the lap to make the test. But cornering is the same and speed it's far behind. I think DC5 RM is the closest one, lot of grip ,good top speed, but not enough for km 2 to 3 // km 9 to 11 // km 17 to 20. SRT much more faster.

Back