The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
I like the Model T photos! I guess you're a good driver to earn all gold in the Super License tests to earn that. A great driver and a great photographer! 👍

I was thinking the same thing, great shots Vandenal

Fabmaru, I like the fishmarket shots, even though I dislike that fish market ;)

I like the Model T photos! I guess you're a good driver to earn all gold in the Super License tests to earn that. A great driver and a great photographer! 👍

Ha. No I bronzed all those tests. I used GrumpEone's 982 car game save.

New update time. With some Mercedes I drove in Japan.

A lot of traffic.

Then I went to Fuji Speedway, where I could drive this:

Burnout time

Since I was doing so well and ruined the cars back tires they let me drive something a bit... faster.

Well after that it was getting darker but it was time to drive another car through the Highway.

When I arrived at the Hotel there was another car for me to drive at the following day.

Early in the morning, it was time for the return trip to Tokyo.

And that is it for this update. Please comment as in the two latest updates instead of being just one person to comment :)

Good job on catching the backfire with the Sauber, and for bothering to win the Sauber from the FGT event ;) :drool: 👍

Nice update fab, I see you well caught the backfire with the Sauber C9 and my favorite is the last shot of the Sauber, and 4th one of the CLK.

fabmaru edit

Original Picture:

I was just fooling around editing Un-Edited pictures and saw this picture and I thought it had great potential. I gave it an edit and I was happy on how it turned out. I asked fabmaru if I was allowed to share it, and he accepted. Thanks fabmaru.

Nice edit. Great edit. That photo really had potential. Thanks for it edit and showing it. And Skython, I have Photoshop CS3 but I suck at it. :indiff:

Now that's what I call a work of art.

Thanks mate.

Nice edit. Great edit. That photo really had potential. Thanks for it edit and showing it. And Skython, I have Photoshop CS3 but I suck at it. :indiff:

Practice, practice practice makes you perfect.

EDIT:

VANDENAL edit

I asked VANDENAL if he'd like me to edit any of his photos, and he accepted. I was looking through his gallery and saw this photo. As with fabmaru's, I thought this had good potential. Thanks VANDENAL.

Last edited:
SVX
Thanks mate.

Practice, practice practice makes you perfect.

EDIT:

VANDENAL edit

I asked VANDENAL if he'd like me to edit any of his photos, and he accepted. I was looking through his gallery and saw this photo. As with fabmaru's, I thought this had good potential. Thanks VANDENAL.

No, thank you SVX. You work wonders with this stuff.

Watch this video.

Nice video with nice photos. I can't say which is my favorite. 👍

Thanks buddy, to those who want to see my video I think you need to be my friend on facebook. So add me up. Link to my profile is in signature

New Update!!!

VANDENAL leaves his home in New York City where paparazzi sneak pictures of his car at the street corner, after which VANDENAL attends the Clubman Cup race at Motorland and wins with his red M3.

Enjoy,
VANDENAL.

Back