Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
New update preview
this update is going to be a larger one, coming tomorrow in full

Aston Martin DB9 mini grand tour

hmmm it appears the road has a hole in it under the back wheel :ill:

previously seen preview shots

Panoz Esperante GT-1 preview

please leave your comments and thoughts on my photos :)

@ashes, thanks :) yeah I saw your standard car work and wanted to see what I could manage to get, going to do some more work with it later.

@nanabu thanks :) that was a fun set to make

Love the pics. Good range of cars there. MY favorite set is the Aston Martin set. Nice filters and such. Would love to see my favorite type of car, a hot hatchback like a golf gti or focus st.

Can't wait for the Rally Set

OOOOPS Spoilers!!

matt-mtb
Love the pics. Good range of cars there. MY favorite set is the Aston Martin set. Nice filters and such. Would love to see my favorite type of car, a hot hatchback like a golf gti or focus st.

Can't wait for the Rally Set

OOOOPS Spoilers!!

Oh no not the spoiler. Well I shall be working on a rally set yes and a hot hatch set is on my to do list 👍 thanks for the comment and viewing :)

Nato_777
That Panoz is looking mighty fine for a standard - good job! 👍

Thanks :) just finished the last few shots for that series now so they should be up soon. I hope you like them

Nato_777
Brilliant! :bowdown: I love the backfire shots. :)

Wow thank you. I was so lucky to catch them and I wasn't even trying for once. When I try to get them I never can. :)

ashes619
Great job with that standard car again. My favorite is the last picture. 👍

Thanks :) yeah that's my favourite too along with the backfire shots. Quite pleased with how the standard car worked out

Suzuki SX4 WRC
as requested by matt-mtb
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

why should I choose one as fav. if I can choose them all? Great Job on the rally set, is the SX4 good? and can it be comparable to the other rally cars (C4, Impreza, Focus)?

Back