Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
hmmmmm, that RS6 looks kind of......AWESOME!!!!!!:drool:

I've seen some pics before, but the whole set is fantastic!

Yet another huge set where there isn't a photo I don't like. :lol:

Awesome. đź‘Ť

Pretty Audi pics. This one looks so real, I can't believe it's a standard:

5936660008_ec9459d1da_m.jpg

Edit - Haa - you are right. No wonder. It's still a great picture!

Last edited:
I've noticed you usually do better with race cars, really enjoyed viewing the Loctite Skyline and Audi A4 on one wheel shots. And to completely turn my words on the road car thing the Maserati Gran Turismo and Mercedes 300 SL shots look amazing, great work đź‘Ť

hmmmmm, that RS6 looks kind of......AWESOME!!!!!!:drool:

I've seen some pics before, but the whole set is fantastic!

Great, great work. đź‘Ť

Yet another huge set where there isn't a photo I don't like. :lol:

Awesome. đź‘Ť

Awesome set! đź‘Ť

Very nice set. :drool::drool::drool:

My favourite shot has to be number 1.

#12 is just too good. Great job.

Thank you all! :sly:

I've noticed you usually do better with race cars, really enjoyed viewing the Loctite Skyline and Audi A4 on one wheel shots. And to completely turn my words on the road car thing the Maserati Gran Turismo and Mercedes 300 SL shots look amazing, great work đź‘Ť

I admit I have more appeal with race cars and dynamic shots. I also have more difficulties to find non recurrent compositions with cars already presented here and there in photomode locations.

And now, finally, posting the Mercedes-Benz 300SL

Good job on making nice pictures out of such a badly rendered car. đź‘Ť

As for the request; i'd love to see you do the 300SL.

Hope the wait was not too long :scared:

As you can see I bought this car in Lucerne in Switzerland, so I took the opportunity to do some turism :sly:

Last edited:
You still keep posting quality stuff I see! :)
Have you considered a photoshoot of any of the two F1 cars? The details on those boggles the mind!

Every single Lucerne shot looks amazing, especially the ones without the 300 SL, as great work đź‘Ť :drool:

PS: At least your interest in race cars means we still see amazing road car shots, and even more stunning race car shots đź‘Ť

Thank you all again!

I'm going to post my 1000th pic on Flickr (roughly the same number in this gallery so far) tomorrow and it still makes me happy to share them with all of you.

Here's the 999th!!

The blue Maserati with the red ground fits really well, and the car itself is on the perfect angle, usually the Maserati looks ugly, here it fits đź‘Ť :drool:

Back