RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Props for 458 italia tune. Smoked the ferrari seasonal field,and i finally didnt have to use the enzo. Any tunes for '10 dodge challenger in the works?

Shake that ass Renault Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
QF0tR.jpg

409BHP - 511PP - 1106Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Hood
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Racing Air Filter
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Semi Racing Flywheel
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.805
2nd Gear - 1.964
3rd Gear - 1.482
4th Gear - 1.171
5th Gear - 0.957
6th Gear - 0.795
Final Gear - 4.440
Top Speed 199Mph (After changes 191Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 17
Acceleration - 48
Braking - 9

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 7.5/3.5
Dampers Ext.: 7/3
Dampers Comp: 6/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.8
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.02

Brake Balance
6/7

Comments
The Clio is a car that I dont have much interest in that much but it was a request so I decided to bite!
The car suprisingly was filled with understeer and it wasnt easy to fix either but i did it eventually!
Enjoy
:D

Settings To Drive Car At: TC - OFF, SRF - ON OR OFF, ABS - 1

Ferrari FXX Micheal Schumacher Edition

800BHP/1150KG

What You Need:
Weight Loss Stage 2
Spoiler Type A/B
Ballast
Engine Stage 3
Power Limiter
Fully Customisable Transmission
LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Brake Balance Controller
Racing Soft Tyres

Ballast
61KG
Position - (+50)

Power Limiter
99.5%

I'm having some problems getting this car just like this tunning.

I.e the weight i have is 1161 vs 1150 and i have 30 less HP on it, after the oil change.

other than that, this thing is a beast! lovely handling. oversteering does occur if you are not respectful to the throttle, but otherwise, you can't go wrong with this. kudos to you.

I'm having some problems getting this car just like this tunning.

I.e the weight i have is 1161 vs 1150 and i have 30 less HP on it, after the oil change.

other than that, this thing is a beast! lovely handling. oversteering does occur if you are not respectful to the throttle, but otherwise, you can't go wrong with this. kudos to you.

I Haven't seen that tune in quite a while... glad you like it though!

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 Rarity Edition (Elite)
OnShu.jpg

662BHP - 584PP - 1337Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Hood
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Racing Air Filter
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Catalytic Converter
LSD
Semi Racing Flywheel
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.794
2nd Gear - 2.598
3rd Gear - 1.958
4th Gear - 1.544
5th Gear - 1.253
6th Gear - 1.032
Final Gear - 3.307
Top Speed 230Mph (After changes 217Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 28
Braking - 12

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-25
Spring Rate: 10.4/6.2
Dampers Ext.: 4/6
Dampers Comp: 5/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 1.9/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.16/0.14

Brake Balance
6/7

Comments
This is the GranTurismo S with a rare twist... it is based of MLP:Fim's Rarity which I thought would be perfect as the car is stylish and full of luxury!
I like the GranTurismo S but I hate it's handling after some annoying work I got to calm down and be better than before but unfortunately it's still not perfect!
Enjoy
:D

Wow man. Thank you for that Clio tune!!!!
The suspension is spot on to what I needed after my tune got progressively worse as I failed to tinker with it correctly. The low braking LSD value coupled with the rear-favored brake balance works better than I thought it would. I guess an unusual car needs unusual tuning.
Now my Clio is competitive with the onslaught of M3's and NSX's again.

A lot of tuners on the site seem to be flooding it with mediocre/bad/random tunes so its been time-consuming and hard to tell who's actually making good tunes, but you're the real deal. I'm definitely going to use more of these tunes.

Wow man. Thank you for that Clio tune!!!!
The suspension is spot on to what I needed after my tune got progressively worse as I failed to tinker with it correctly. The low braking LSD value coupled with the rear-favored brake balance works better than I thought it would. I guess an unusual car needs unusual tuning.
Now my Clio is competitive with the onslaught of M3's and NSX's again.

A lot of tuners on the site seem to be flooding it with mediocre/bad/random tunes so its been time-consuming and hard to tell who's actually making good tunes, but you're the real deal. I'm definitely going to use more of these tunes.

Thank you for your kind words I try my best for quality!

Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Saw one on the highway yesterday, which is an incredibly rare find here, tried to catch up and take a pic, but then the dirty bastard stepped on it, oh well.
I think it's what lead to my dream last night anyway, totally worth it. :D

Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Saw one on the highway yesterday, which is an incredibly rare find here, tried to catch up and take a pic, but then the dirty bastard stepped on it, oh well.
I think it's what lead to my dream last night anyway, totally worth it. :D

Very cool.. I haven't seen one around here

ePixa.png

GT-R Bro No.1 Nissan GT-R '07 (Elite)
1K8gVl.jpg

661BHP - 598PP - 1411Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Exhuast
Mid Range RPM Turbo
LSD
Torque Distribution
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.869
2nd Gear - 1.971
3rd Gear - 1.490
4th Gear - 1.175
5th Gear - 0.942
6th Gear - 0.775
Final Gear - 3.700
Top Speed 242Mph (After changes 228Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 5/13
Acceleration - 22/48
Braking - 8/12

Torque Distribution
20/80

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 12.5/10.2
Dampers Ext.: 7/4
Dampers Comp: 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6
Camber Angle: 1.9/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.15/-0.25

Brake Balance
6/8

Comments
According to Onboy the GT-R feels to boring or as he calls it not loose enough!! This made the GT-R Bros very disappointed so they decided to spice it up a bit!
The original state of the GT-R was bland and understeery now it will breeze across the track with little problem even on Sports tyres now thats surprising!

GT-R Bro No.2 Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (Elite)
D65mhl.jpg

753BHP - 620PP - 1362Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhuast
LSD
Torque Distribution
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.050
2nd Gear - 2.174
3rd Gear - 1.651
4th Gear - 1.267
5th Gear - 0.986
6th Gear - 0.795
Final Gear - 3.700
Top Speed 249Mph (After changes 234Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 7/15
Acceleration - 24/47
Braking - 7/13

Torque Distribution
20/80

Suspension
Ride Height: -14/-20
Spring Rate: 10.5/9.0
Dampers Ext.: 9/5
Dampers Comp: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6
Camber Angle: 1.9/2.1
Toe Angle: -0.21/-0.38

Brake Balance
5/8

Comments
The SpecV being the bigger brother and all decided to join in on the fixing fun and although he was sceptical at first now he strongly believes Haters minds will be blown!
The SpecV was also hated by onboy (silly boy) but now he's going to LOVE THE SPECV!!!!!! But in all serious this car is now very good to drive!!​

Last edited:
I love your tunes man, I don't use anyone else's. You are an excellent tuner and you really make these cars come to life on a track. Congrats man, please do keep them coming. I highly appreciate the work you do, because it makes my racing experience far more enjoyable in this game.

ePixa.png
GT-R Bro No.2 Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (Elite)
D65mhl.jpg

753BHP - 620BHP - 1362Kg
Comments
The SpecV being the bigger brother and all decided to join in on the fixing fun and although he was sceptical at first now he strongly believes Haters minds will be blown!
The SpecV was also hated by onboy (silly boy) but now he's going to LOVE THE SPECV!!!!!! But in all serious this car is now very good to drive!!​

Erm…sorry, but nope. I still hate it, as I told you on PSN.

Why? Well, it feels too unnatural when it slides, the rear feels like its on a lower grade tyre, and when it does slide, it's next to impossible to 'feel' where the limit is, making it hard to catch. The brakes need to be a tad bit…sharper to get it to stop, when you brake, the back end instantly loosens and tries to come around. And you can't really control the car's direction of travel when its sideways, D1 drift god or not.

The normal R35 is *yawn* boring, too sedate. This is too exuberant, too willing to slide in the most unnatural way. Don't get me wrong, I like an exuberant car, willing to entertain by drifting, but not when the exuberance throws you off the track.

Small 'review' ends.

Better luck next time :dopey: :D

Erm…sorry, but nope. I still hate it, as I told you on PSN.

Why? Well, it feels too unnatural when it slides, the rear feels like its on a lower grade tyre, and when it does slide, it's next to impossible to 'feel' where the limit is, making it hard to catch. The brakes need to be a tad bit…sharper to get it to stop, when you brake, the back end instantly loosens and tries to come around. And you can't really control the car's direction of travel when its sideways, D1 drift god or not.

The normal R35 is *yawn* boring, too sedate. This is too exuberant, too willing to slide in the most unnatural way. Don't get me wrong, I like an exuberant car, willing to entertain by drifting, but not when the exuberance throws you off the track.

Small 'review' ends.

Better luck next time :dopey: :D

You just hate RVR and the R35 theres no pleasing you

i've been driving the R35 all day, with this tune. All you need to do is add the aero kit with wing and the car instantly feels connected and the back will stop trying yo come around. I had the same feeling as you until i put that wing on, now it's a dream to drive.

Dylan: do you have something against aero kits? :P just cuz i see that you don't use them very often and they do help some cars with your tunes!

You just hate RVR and the R35 theres no pleasing you

Nope, I actually don't mind you guys, I just think it's all a bit soulless…both the R35 and RVR. (RVR less, mind you, there is some character/soul in here) And don't think I was being bias, I drove that car like how I drive all test cars. As carefully as I can while aiming for the limit. :D

Dylan, I hate you. I really hate you. Know why? Cuz you made me write up all this.

And just so you know, yes, I am considering getting one…

Last edited:
I just used your Zonda R tune, many thanks as it greatly stabilised it enough for me to pump out fairly consistent laps. 👍

My Zonda R doesn't have any mods (including the rigidity that you recommend) and on Race Hards, although I left my transmission at 390km/h as your tune has it in MPH and I couldn't be bothered to work out the conversion:guilty:.

I managed a 3:47.694 at Le Sarthe 2009 (with chicanes) with only 5 laps practice.

Last edited:
My Zonda R doesn't have any mods (including the rigidity that you recommend) and on Race Hards, although I left my transmission at 390km/h as your tune has it in MPH and I couldn't be bothered to work out the conversion:guilty:.

The stock tune: 236mph = 379-380km/h
The fully tuned: 249mph = 400-401km/h

Just incase you were wandering.

Cheers, I was pretty happy with the gearing so didn't feel the need to look it up or change it anyway.

Can u come up with a tune for the suzuki gsx-r concept car that u win afta the b spec gran truismo championship?

HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT

whats the wheels and paint colour please

is there anychance of a tune for the peugeot 206 rc `03 street legal please

Sorry Guys for the lack of tunes recently... I'm working more on media now like videos (for my YouTube) and my Fan-Fic I will release a few tunes soon

The HPA colour is Gran Turismo Blau (I think) from the SLS... with silver chrome wheels!

Back