Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Great pictures you got there. I can't wait to take some of that car.
Thanks :) It's an odd little car as sometimes round the ring it was great fun flat out other times I couldnt run it flat out without spinning at every turn.

Great shots! You did exceptionally well. đź‘Ť Pity you're not entering the comp. :(
Thank you. I don't think any of them would stand up to what I've seen so far in the CCCL thread though.

first nr5 and 8 are awesomeness
:cheers:
Really nice BTR shots, wild spoiler too.
Thanks, :lol: yeah it's really odd how it's been put on
Your work is becoming incredible, you deffinately have the editing thing sorted.
Thank you. I think I still have a bit more to learn regarding the use of the dodge and burn tools and getting the lighting and rain just right but it's progressing :)

First 4 shots of the BTR are great. So is the rest, but those I mentioned are more in my taste. :D:tup:

HKS CT230R '08
Some of these shots are a little wild as I was experimenting with panning mode 1 :dopey:

Edits

Hmm not a very popular update :lol: I shall have something new up in around 12 hours time from the two man photomode photo shoot with me and taz_j đź‘Ť

Thats Mode1 in its pure awesomness!!!!!
You should enter one in the Secret Santa comp this week ;)

Great work and the blurry effects fit the car perfect. Moar please :)đź‘Ť

I don't filters at all.
But espiecially Pic 16

And The Edited ones are quite nice. Keep up the good work, mate! :)

Nice job and great use of mode 1 - it's a funky mode. đź‘Ť
Note: No doubt you were experimenting for the SSC comp this week but (and I'm sure you're aware) you can't use any of these for the comp as the rules stipulate that entries must not exist in your gallery prior to or during the competition. :)

Thats Mode1 in its pure awesomness!!!!!
You should enter one in the Secret Santa comp this week ;)

Great work and the blurry effects fit the car perfect. Moar please :)đź‘Ť
:lol: it does give a pretty cool effect and I agree it suits that car with it's paintwork, I shall be doing some more mode one stuff in my later updates đź‘Ť

I don't filters at all.
But espiecially Pic 16

And The Edited ones are quite nice. Keep up the good work, mate! :)
Fair enough, the in game filters aren't to everyone's taste. I guess picture 16 is a little dark yes. Thanks :) I appreciate the criticisms too đź‘Ť

Nice job and great use of mode 1 - it's a funky mode. đź‘Ť
Note: No doubt you were experimenting for the SSC comp this week but (and I'm sure you're aware) you can't use any of these for the comp as the rules stipulate that entries must not exist in your gallery prior to or during the competition. :)
Thanks :) It is indeed! Yeah I was just messing around with it to see what I could get, but as you may rember I am not entering any of the competitions this week so it's okay đź‘Ť I've fallen foul of that rule before and had to do a quick delete from my gallery as although I didn't post my actual entry I posted some from that set :ouch: Thanks for the reminder though đź‘Ť

I see here quite EXTREME angles!! I don´t use it very often, still I admit it looks quite good!! On the preview shot, great approach on the Alfa 155, the camera shows very well the action between the cars :)

NTX
I see here quite EXTREME angles!! I don´t use it very often, still I admit it looks quite good!! On the preview shot, great approach on the Alfa 155, the camera shows very well the action between the cars :)

Thanks :) Yeah I like to use some wild angles where possible :lol: I'm glad they work :dopey: :cheers:

Photomode Forum Photoshoot
DTM V's Super GT

Soloracer3 in the Alfa, Taz_J in the GT-R
It was a surprisingly close race around Nurburgring GP/D until the faster back section in which Taz_J in his GT-R pulled away from me with his extra speed, pulling out a gap I could not recover in the last few corners.
More Crazy panning mode 1 shots here :dopey:

Edits

ashes619
Great shots. I would of loved to be a part of this.

Yeah it would be great to get you into one đź‘Ť I'm going away for the next three weekends but I hope you manage to get into one in that time

Another great set. It's always good to see some action between human controlled cars. #2,5,6,8 & 13 are my favourites. đź‘Ť

Another great set. It's always good to see some action between human controlled cars. #2,5,6,8 & 13 are my favourites. đź‘Ť
Thanks :) yeah it was fun. This was my first multi car shoot for a long time too :) that's a lot of favorites Hehe.

the last edited shot is 🤬 amazing!!!
Wow thanks, that was a bit of an experiment really trying to create a really moody almost partial colour shot

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I feel the last shot, would be better if both of the cars were in focus.

Yeah it would be. Sometimes I was struggling to get the focus on both, do you have any tips on how to do that in multicar shots? Thanks đź‘Ť

Back