Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
praiano63
Good to hear it work !! Thanks. I would like to set this exactly the way i want..... Will have to wait for a car at UCD.đź‘Ť
Have a good day.

I just had one in my UCD. :(

What level are they?

Edit: level 23. (maybe a ticket can fix your issue.)

praiano63
SUZUKI ESCUDO DIRT TRIAL CAR ‘98 "SCARY MONSTER"

Not tested ONLINE but it must be OK, any feedback welcome.

This car is 5’35” / nurburgring Racing soft tires, not a great top speed but a very good grip ,stick and power slide all curves, very unique and good sensation all around 4WD car. Fully tuned with no chassis reinforcement.

The 1050 hp are very high and there is nothing under 6500 rpm. Shift at 8000 /8100 rpm. Turbo 1 and 2 have the same powerband (strange) and donÂ’t allow to spread all this power . So , full gas, deguello.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2430
3- Select top speed at 230 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4.777
2: 3.439
3: 2.591
4: 2.029
5: 1.645
6: 1.376

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 217 mph

Tracks: All around , tuned at Suzuka and Nurburgring.

power 1050 hp
weight 800 kg
perf. Points: 748 pp

Downforce 45/70

LSD Front 05/15/05
LSD Rear 15/35/08

Torque differential: 40/60

Ride Height -30/ -40

Spring Rate 11.7/12.5
Extension 8/5
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.2/1.8
Toe +0.05/-0.5

Brake Balance 2/0

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Great job!!! I played around on deep forest for a couple laps online didn't adjust anything but final gear.
Lap 1= warm up
Lap 2= 1.05.xxx ok
Lap 3= 1.03.xxx getting to know the car better
Lap 4= 1.10.xxx pushed the car to much hit wall
Lap 5= 1.02.8xx pushed the car just a little
Lap 6= 0.58.174 believe it or not :-)
I think it can do mid 0.57.xxx if I stay in the car longer
I'll see what I can do on the Ring in the next couple days

yes it is a "SCARY MONSTER" but very fun to drive

Thanks for the great tunes friend :-)

Last edited:
Praiano, I know what you're saying about the powerful cars. I never raced anything under 400 hp and racing softs for the first four months I had the game...lol. What? Race a FWD car with 275hp on Sports Softs? Never!!! Then I joined a Cappuccino racing league on Sports Softs and I was hooked. The challenge with the slower cars on the harder tires is precision and momentum. There isn't enough power to make up for mistakes so you have to be smooth and precise and generally the drivers are closer together which is fun.

The type of cars I'm talking about are things like the Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R, the Vauxhall VX220 Turbo, Mazda Atenza 23Z, Toyota MR2 GTS, any of the small Elises etc. All around 450-500pp on sports softs.

I did use your award winning Integra tune and have won every time I have used it, it's lightning fast, but had to modify it for racing because the tail was a bit too loose for me to be consistent. You had to really be on your toes with that one, but boy was it fast!! Same with the Mitsubishi Tarmac, I used a combination of your and my tune tune last night in a 450pp sport soft Mitsubishi only night and won twice with it and finished second the three times I used it. It struggles a bit on the straight but corners like a demon to make up for it, and you can push it real hard and it's very forgiving. A very underrated car for sure.

If this isn't your thing, tuning the slower cars on harder tires, that's cool, no problem. It's a whole different challenge and not for everyone.

Hello my friend, i want ,i love to tune and race lower pp with sport tires. I love high powered cars with sport soft too , like the muscle challenge with sport medium, or the TVR Speed 12 full power with sport soft...... All this is a fantastic challenge. But again ,my english is too short.
When i write "For the lower PP tunes, i just don't think to do some because i love powerfull cars" ,i don't want to mean that i don't pretend to do tunes like this. I wanted to say that i don't think about, i never remember they exist and are very good to tune, because there is allway another to do ,with more power and more grip consequently.
Send me some request, it will be a pleasure to do.

How can you drive the Integra from the shootout online ?? Must have change a lot of things, i'm interested to know about, send me your settings please.

Have a good day.

Great job!!! I played around on deep forest for a couple laps online didn't adjust anything but final gear.
Lap 1= warm up
Lap 2= 1.05.xxx ok
Lap 3= 1.03.xxx getting to know the car better
Lap 4= 1.10.xxx pushed the car to much hit wall
Lap 5= 1.02.8xx pushed the car just a little
Lap 6= 0.58.174 believe it or not :-)
I think it can do mid 0.57.xxx
I'll see what I can do on the Ring in the next couple days

yes it is a "SCARY MONSTER" but very fun to drive

Thanks for the great tunes friend :-)

Good very good, yes this is a special monster car. You can't drive it like you drive any other fast powerfull car. That's why i reduce the brake to this very low level. With G27 pedal you play always softly with accel and brake, powersliding, nothing brutal. Like this you can improove yours laptime a lot. Just need to catch the way to drive it.
Awsome monster car... You're right.
Enjoy the drive.

EDIT: the most important thing, stay in high rpm, there is nothing undr 6000 rpm. and remember: DEGUELLO = TAKE NO PRISONERS...

I've been playing with Vauxhall Astra super touring car. I may be even better than the CLK touring. Would love to see what you can do with it

EDIT: the most important thing, stay in high rpm, there is nothing undr 6000 rpm. and remember: DEGUELLO = TAKE NO PRISONERS...[/QUOTE]
LOL!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS :-)

hey my friend , I will start a ligue of trans am american modern cars ; I know that you have some of them ready and I have to decide which one to use, this cars will have a 5xx pp and sport tyres , what do you recomend .olso we will have a class of trans am race cars corvette viper falcon camaro etc...

I've been playing with Vauxhall Astra super touring car. I may be even better than the CLK touring. Would love to see what you can do with it

i don't have this car , only the Opel Calibra touring car but i have not driven it yet.

Which non-rm car do u think is better, corvette zr1 09, or z06 06?

I prefer the ZR1 '09 over 600 to 650 pp and the Z06'06 for 550 to 600 pp. But ZR1 '09 is good all range of pp.
SO for the best overall performance i'll stay with the ZR1 '09.
Dificult choice.

Hi Praiano, I've been enjoying your tunes for a while now.
Without your tunes, I don't think I'll be able to drive my McLaren MP4.
Anyways, any plan for Lamborghini Miura tune in the near future?

Hi Praiano, I've been enjoying your tunes for a while now.
Without your tunes, I don't think I'll be able to drive my McLaren MP4.
Anyways, any plan for Lamborghini Miura tune in the near future?

Hi, thanks a lot, yes i have a plan to buy a Lambo Miura. For this just need to stop buying 10 littles cars per day and spend 200.000 credits on each.
I'm a compulsive buyer of a lot of littles crabs that i think it could be a hiden a gem.. Sometime it work... not a lot.
I'll stop to do this and buy the expensive Miura , i promess.

SPOON CR-Z // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1ff.jpg

Engine tuning stage 3
Weight window reduction
Sport exhaust manifold
Titanium racing exhaust
Power limiter 99,6%
no chassis reinforcement.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.111 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 168 mph
1: 2.591
2: 1.947
3: 1.516
4: 1.220
5: 1.013
6: 0.867

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 160 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 235 hp
weight 1007 kg
perf. Points: 450 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD front 10/30/05

Ride Height -30/-30

Spring Rate 10.5/6.5
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3
Camber 2.7/0.5
Toe +0.10/-0.08

Brake Balance 5/3

Tires: Sport soft /sport soft

Enjoy.

Can you update gear ratio's for the Tommy Kaira ZZII please?? :)

Done ,enjoy the tune.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4176 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 249 mph
1: 2.645
2: 1.879
3: 1.404
4: 1.091
5: 0.876
6: 0.729

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 234 mph.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Hello. I think the only solution is to have this car in my garage to go online and finish the tune.
This is not a normal car ,so i can't imagine what to do. I would say ,try to switch the ride height like -40 / -30 or -40 / -20 and see what it give.
Al the others settings are very diferent than a normal car. This is a monster ,not from this planet.
I check UCD all the time ,i'll buy it and finish it.
TRy this and tell me perhaps point by point with your feedback we can do something.
Have a good day.

Can not believe how one small setting can change a car soo much, your tuning is fantastic, i changed the height to -40/-30 and the magic was back, strait away i had the confidence to go flat out, i will try the other settings after work tonight , thank you for your time.

praiano63
Done ,enjoy the tune.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4176 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 249 mph
1: 2.645
2: 1.879
3: 1.404
4: 1.091
5: 0.876
6: 0.729

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 234 mph.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Thank you,

I will test out tomorrow :)

*subscribed to your thread as you do great tunes on a wide selection of cars. Keep up the good work :D

MAZDA ROADSTER RS (NC) ‘07 // 450 pp // ONLINE OK

kyotogion4u.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Engine tuning stage 3
Weight window reduction
Carbon hood
Aerodynamic kit
Sport exhaust manifold
Sport intake manifold
Power limiter 98,5%

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.100 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 168 mph
1: 2.565
2: 1.926
3: 1.501
4: 1.208
5: 1.003
6: 0.858

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 160 mph

power 217 hp
weight 931 kg

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/35/08

Ride Height -10/-15

Spring Rate 8.0/6.5
Extension 7/3
Compression 6/4
Anti-roll bars 4/3
Camber 0.5/0.8
Toe -0.04/+0.10

Brake Balance 5/4

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I got your tune for the Z06 06 and because my car is 1300 kg @ 500 hp I was wondering if any of the settings will need to be changed. Going to try it out tonight when i get home from work. tks

I got your tune for the Z06 06 and because my car is 1300 kg @ 500 hp I was wondering if any of the settings will need to be changed. Going to try it out tonight when i get home from work. tks

Hi, to reach the 1178 kg you need to make the :
-weight reduction stage 1-2-3
-carbon hood
-window weight reduction.

For the extra power:
-Change oil
-ECU
-Engine stage 3
-sport intake
-racing air filter
-Sport exhaust manifold
-Catalytic converter
-Titanium racing exhaust
-Supercharger.

Have a good drive.

NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) ‘00 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1v.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1q.jpg

One of the best car of the game in his range. That's why i like to buy every car i see. Sometime you find a gem. This is one.

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Sport exhaust manifold
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
turbo 2

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.083 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 300 km/h =186 mph
1: 2.750
2: 2.038
3: 1.573
4: 1.255
5: 1.035
6: 0.879

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 285 km/h = 177 mph

power 262 hp
weight 1107 kg

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 12/35/08

Ride Height -05/-10

Spring Rate 7.5/5.0
Extension 7/2
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3
Camber 1.5/2.0
Toe -0.09/+0.16

Brake Balance 4/6

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks a lot, yes i have a plan to buy a Lambo Miura. For this just need to stop buying 10 littles cars per day and spend 200.000 credits on each.
I'm a compulsive buyer of a lot of littles crabs that i think it could be a hiden a gem.. Sometime it work... not a lot.
I'll stop to do this and buy the expensive Miura , i promess.

No need to promise, I'll keep checking.
Thanks, looks like some new tunes are up, I'll check them out đź‘Ť

I could share mine if you want, Praiano. (Only in about 7 hours, though.)

Can't test it online that way though.

Yes, but he can do a basic tune, post it & suggest any online tweaks. He did this with my Bentley, I think.

Hello friends, good to wake up ,check my garage and see the next mission for me. Ok, put it on share, dr_slump have one also i think. It seems that the one of the shootout drive very well. Good to have it as a reference.
Yesterday i've spent my days with 450pp cars and sport tires. Very fun to drive too, the bg surprise was the "Nissan silvia varieta" ,still Faster than the MX5 on the ring ,even taking out the aero from the mazda and the best of all, it's a dream to drive. When i discover hiden cars like this, i'm happy for the rest of the week.:):)
I'll check the miura after the job tonight. Have a good day everybody.

Latest Posts

Back