Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I just tried your Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) 97. I had a tune for this and i then put your magic touch and my times dropped ( as usual). Then i checked my old tune and i was running full down force in the rear , i believe 28. Your tune states 08. I then tried your tune with the 08 down force and the car had large under steer problem. So i am wondering did you mean for your tune run with 28 down force, not 08?

I just tried your Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) 97. I had a tune for this and i then put your magic touch and my times dropped ( as usual). Then i checked my old tune and i was running full down force in the rear , i believe 28. Your tune states 08. I then tried your tune with the 08 down force and the car had large under steer problem. So i am wondering did you mean for your tune run with 28 down force, not 08?

Hi, i have to check this later at home. But i don't use the aerokit with the rear wing from the shop, this is only the stock rear downforce and i think that 8 is the max ..???? i'll check.

appreciate the quick reply. Your tune with 28 down force is extremely quick and more stable. look forward to your response. Now get back to work, lol.

Had plenty of time last night to try out your many tunes.
Bought brand new R33, R34, R35, RS6 just to try out your tunes :)
R35 and RS6 were monstrous, it handles so well, especially the RS6, hard to believe its so heavy compared to the skylines.
The R33 and R34 accelerates likes hell out of corners, however on the R34 I experienced massive understeer, something that the R33 with its 45/55 distribution doesn't even show as much.
I was running SS5 and Trial Mountain, maybe the R34 setting was set up for the higher speed corners like the N-ring?
Let me know if you can revamp the tune for the shorter tracks :)
Thanks.
Man, the RS6 tune is awesome by the way :)

Had plenty of time last night to try out your many tunes.
Bought brand new R33, R34, R35, RS6 just to try out your tunes :)
R35 and RS6 were monstrous, it handles so well, especially the RS6, hard to believe its so heavy compared to the skylines.
The R33 and R34 accelerates likes hell out of corners, however on the R34 I experienced massive understeer, something that the R33 with its 45/55 distribution doesn't even show as much.
I was running SS5 and Trial Mountain, maybe the R34 setting was set up for the higher speed corners like the N-ring?
Let me know if you can revamp the tune for the shorter tracks :)
Thanks.
Man, the RS6 tune is awesome by the way :)

Hi, thank you for this little review. I'll check the Nissans tonight. It will be the Skyline night for me. Gone be a good night.

appreciate the quick reply. Your tune with 28 down force is extremely quick and more stable. look forward to your response. Now get back to work, lol.

Ok for the R33 8 rear downforce is with the stock aerowing. I've put a wing from the auto shop and it pass to 28 to the max. The car is really more planted, better and faster.
I'll let the 2 options with the same chassis settings. No problem it's ok with both. Diferents cars, diferents driving style, some people don't like Aerokit, so they will have the choice.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hello Praiano, just to say your tunes are awesome! Love the commodore ss! s2000 R1 its just insane on nurburgring, the car its on rails!! and the maclaren f1 no aero its awesome too! Thx for all your tunes. i dont know if you take requests but if you want to tune a TVR T350C for the ring let me know and i will send you one... One more time thank´s for all the effort!

Hello Praiano, just to say your tunes are awesome! Love the commodore ss! s2000 R1 its just insane on nurburgring, the car its on rails!! and the maclaren f1 no aero its awesome too! Thx for all your tunes. i dont know if you take requests but if you want to tune a TVR T350C for the ring let me know and i will send you one... One more time thank´s for all the effort!

Hi, thanks , you're welcome. The S2000 R1 is one of my best cars i love to drive it anywhere. When i saw your request , i remember that i've tried to tune this TVR T350C 2 months ago. I finish at this time to let it alone in the garage because i did'nt find a way to let it medium to medium bad car. I take it again today just to check if my last experiences with cars 50/50 weight repartition could help me to do your tune.
RIGHT in the MIDDLE. Now it's another car, together with the best cars around 550pp for the ring. Sport tires or racing tires, the tune support both.
I'll publish it in a few time.
Enjoy the drive.

TVR T350C ‘03 // ONLINE OK

azur29.jpg
azur28.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Aerokit Aerodynamics
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

no chassis reinforcement If you have it allready ,no problems for this car.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.730 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 350 km/h =217 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.725
2: 1.948
3: 1.452
4: 1.124
5: 0.901

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h = 200 mph

Tracks: Tuned for the ring but good allround / adapt with final gear to each track

power 519 hp
weight 1010 kg
perf. Points: 565 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/25/08

Ride Height -15/00

Spring Rate 12.8/12.8
Extension 10/7
Compression 9/7
Anti-roll bars 4/4
Camber 2.2/1.6
Toe -0.18/+0.14

Brake Balance 7/4

Tires: racing soft /racing soft //// sport soft / sport soft

Enjoy.

Nice! thank you, i will try it and give you some feedback!

Thanks Praiano, I will try it again tonight after work đź‘Ť

Ive been waiting on the TVR tune as well. thanks for all the info. Seriousy, you are a good guy

Enjoy your drive everybody ... i have some good cars to release this week end !!
Have a good night or day . Depending of wich side of the planetGT you are.

Hi Praiano. I don't know if you got my message last night, (well it was night over here, anyway. :lol: ) but I've shared the Miura.

Yes my friend, i read it and i thank you. This is a car i want to tune and i'll check it this week end. I have some others ready to publish but i want to spend more time and stay free for this lambo miura.
Thanks again. Have a good day.

hey my friend , the audi R8 lm that is in the new touring cars the green one is the same car as the R8 playstation one? can I use the playstation one settings to this brother?
have a good day

SHELBY SERIES ONE SUPER CHARGED '03

This car is able to make 1'09" at deep forest online ,for 600 pp it's a real good time. Good on the ring also 6'35" laps.

azur18.jpg

azur19.jpg

azur20.jpg

Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4220 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
1: 2461
2: 1761
3: 1324
4: 1034
5: 0835
6: 0698

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 618 hp
weight 1023 kg
perf. Points: 607 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/32/10

Ride Height -20/ -10

Spring Rate 10.3/8.6
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 6/6

Camber 2.4/2.0
Toe -0.20/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/5

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

If i were to use this tune without the wing, what should i change?

Praiano, I tried the new R34 tune, definitely improvement on the ease to drive.
I managed 1.21~ on the SS5, with the R35 I'm doing 1.19~. Using DS3, so a little difficult to control the throttle. Not the best times, I'm just an average driver.
Will try to improve my times again tomorrow.

Praiano, I tried the new R34 tune, definitely improvement on the ease to drive.
I managed 1.21~ on the SS5, with the R35 I'm doing 1.19~. Using DS3, so a little difficult to control the throttle. Not the best times, I'm just an average driver.
Will try to improve my times again tomorrow.
Hi , if you have some problem of oversteer under accel with DS3 try this LSD

LSD Front 10/22/05
LSD Rear 14/28/05

you can try a ride height less sharp like - 20/-15

Try this and tell me.
Have a good drive.

Thank you for checking on the Nissan R33 97 down force settings. The more i play this game, the more i wish i never added wings to some of my tunes. Appreciate the option of tunes with or with out down force installed. I am sure there are a lot of people who also appreciate the option . Hope you have a good relaxing weekend.

If i were to use this tune without the wing, what should i change?

I've just change some rear settings to compense the more loose rear end.
The car is very equilirate like this.
Tell me if it's ok.

Spring Rate 10.3/8.6 - 10.3/7.6
Extension 9/4-9/2
Compression 8/5-8/3
Anti-roll bars 6/6-6/4

Camber 2.4/2.0
Toe -0.20/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/5 -- 4/2

Thank you for checking on the Nissan R33 97 down force settings. The more i play this game, the more i wish i never added wings to some of my tunes. Appreciate the option of tunes with or with out down force installed. I am sure there are a lot of people who also appreciate the option . Hope you have a good relaxing weekend.

You can remove the wing in GT Auto. If you switch back and forth it can get expensive adding the wings back on some cars. My latest strategy though is to buy a second car so I can have both versions. :sly:

LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25TH ANNIVERSARY ‘88 // ONLINE OK

In red ,settings to use the car with no wing 0 rear downforce, and / or sport softires.

nrburgringnordschleife1hf.jpg
nrburgringnordschleifesm.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1dn.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Aerokit Aerodynamics
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

no chassis reinforcement.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.090 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 360 km/h =224 mph
1: 2.308
2: 1.646
3: 1.221
4: 0.943
5: 0.754

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 331 km/h = 206 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 689 hp
weight 1241 kg
perf. Points: 598 pp

Downforce 00/20 - 00/00

LSD Rear 10/35/08

Ride Height -10/-15 - -15/-15

Spring Rate 12.8/12.3 - 12.8/11.7
Extension 9/6 - 9/4
Compression 8/7 - 8/5
Anti-roll bars 5/5
Camber 2.2/1.6
Toe -0.10/+0.14

Brake Balance 7/4 - 6/3

Tires: racing Tires // soft tires

Enjoy.

The red writing is fancy. :)

I've been searching for a car to suggest but you've already done all my favorites. So thanks and thanks.

The red writing is fancy. :)

I've been searching for a car to suggest but you've already done all my favorites. So thanks and thanks.

Hahaha.. Red is faster.:) that's why. You don't have any suggestion??? i have a "Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype"
2 touring (astra / alfa romeo)
2 LMP (Peugeot 905 Race Car ‘92 ,Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92)
2 or 3 road cars.
And some more depending of UCD. And request if there is some good idea to present me.

That's all folks. I love this. :dopey:

Hahaha.. Red is faster.:) that's why. You don't have any suggestion??? i have a "Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype"
2 touring (astra / alfa romeo)
2 LMP (Peugeot 905 Race Car ‘92 ,Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92)
2 or 3 road cars.
And some more depending of UCD. And request if there is some good idea to present me.

That's all folks. I love this. :dopey:

I'm waiting for your Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92. 👍

Back