Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
PEUGEOT 905 RACE CAR '92 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

DSC_1849.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
This Peugeot is as fast on the ring 5:26.xxx as the MAZDA 787 and faster a bit on SUZUKA. 140.xxx Very good top speed and accel.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 917 HP at 11000 RPM
Torque: 439 ft-lb at 10500 RPM

Weight: 900 KG
Ballast: 150 KG
Position: 45
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (If needed)
Engine Overhaul (If needed)

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 4.158
2nd: 3.166
3rd: 2.492
4th: 2.021
5th: 1.690
6th: 1.456
Then Final gear again at : 2.605
Max Speed: 440 km/hr = 273 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear fit to most fast and medium speed track. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only if you need.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/5
Acceleration: 0/5
Deceleration: 0/20

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: +10/+10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 12.5/13.5
Dampers Extension: 10/10
Dampers Compression: 5/1
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/1
Camber: 2.4/2.2
Toe: 0.00/ 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 8/5

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Hi praiano63,

I'm having trouble entering you gear ratios for the BMW CSL.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3.620 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 218 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 3.060
2nd:2.222
3rd: 1.685
4th: 1.327
5th: 1.081
6th: 0.908

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 331 km/h = 206 mph

With the default/final gear done & top speed at 350 km/h the lowest my first gear will go is 3.196.

Are your settings correct?

Cheers.

Hi praiano63,

With the default/final gear done & top speed at 350 km/h the lowest my first gear will go is 3.196.

Cheers.

Hi, yes my friend, i suspect some changes after the last upgrade 3 days ago, some gearboxes needed to be fixed ..AGAIN... I have to check the BMW CSL later at home in a few hours.
Or if it's for now, you can follow this picture. Don't care of the ratios numbers.
Reset default // Select a max speed close to the one you want to reach +- // spread yours gears visualy like it's showed on the picture // fine tune your max speed with the final gear only (don't touch the max speed cursor no more)

Enjoy it, it work for all the cars.

gearssettings2.jpg

Hi, yes my friend, i suspect some changes after the last upgrade 3 days ago, some gearboxes needed to be fixed ..AGAIN... I have to check the BMW CSL later at home in a few hours.

Thanks for the response. I'll check back later to see if you've made any adjustments.

P.S Keep up the good work 👍

LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25TH ANNIVERSARY ‘88. greatly appreciate the tune and the option of with or without wing.
I believe you have raised the bar for other tuners to also include in their tunes these two options of set ups.

LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25TH ANNIVERSARY ‘88. greatly appreciate the tune and the option of with or without wing.
I believe you have raised the bar for other tuners to also include in their tunes these two options of set ups.

Thanks. But it' an option only for some cars. Only when it's possible fixing some basics littles setups. For some others ,i think it'll not be possible. If the tune need to be radicaly different without wing for example, i think it's better to do another one special publication for it.
Let say that it can work for 70% of the roads cars with the 5 to 20 rear downforce avaible.

Have a good week-end.

Hi praiano63,

Cheers.

Process as follows to reach Praianos Gear Ratios:

Set default
Move Final to 5000
Set Top Speed at 162 mph
Set Gear Ratios
Move Final to 3.620

hope that helps :)

Here´s a KM/H - MPH Top Speed table

kmhmphtab.png

raVer

Last edited:
Process as follows to reach Praianos Gear Ratios:

Set default
Move Final to 5000
Set Top Speed at 162 mph
Set Gear Ratios
Move Final to 3.620

hope that helps :)

raVer

Well done mein freund. The most important thing is to spread the gears on the settings panel. All this ratios number are for engineers only. Any method to go there is valid. 👍👍

Hi praiano63,

Cheers.

I'm checking this actually and for me there is nothing wrong with this numbers.... This is exactly the ratios to set. Do you have tuned your car with everything ? Stage 3 / ECU / .....everything?
Don't know why this difference. It's ok with mine here.
But you can fix easy with the graphic.
Have a good week end.

I had the same problem with not getting the Gear Ratios you posted.

That´s the reason why I posted my method to get your Ratios. ;)

raVer

I had the same problem with not getting the Gear Ratios you posted.

That´s the reason why I posted my method to get your Ratios. ;)

raVer

Yes ,it's ok if it work for you 2, like this it's perfect... But i would like to know why ??? My transmission is exactly the one describe in the tune...????? Why ??? Why me ???:guilty::crazy::)

Some people are telling me that some of my gears settings don't match with their cars .This happen after the last upgrade a few days ago. Really don't know why, sems that's jst some cars not all...???? For me those one are still the same

Those 3 do not match for some GT players.

Jaguar type E '61
sany0017k.jpg

BMW M3 CSL
sany0018sf.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia
sany0019ek.jpg

NISSAN R92CP RACE CAR ‘92 // 700PP // RACING TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg

NISSANR92RC.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
In the E- type i can only bring down my 1st gear to only 2.561 but the rest are fine but also when i maxed out this car I got 440hp so I lower it to 418hp.

In the BMW CSL I can only bring down my 1st gear to 3.196 but the rest are fine. p.s I dont know if the 6th gear should be all the way to the right or Because mine is not. And again when I max out this car I got 502Hp so I lower it to 499Hp

I dont have the Italia anymore I traded it. Sorry

Praiano do u have the chaparral 2j race car '70 if so plz but it up for me to borrow

Thanx and Good Night

In the E- type i can only bring down my 1st gear to only 2.561 but the rest are fine but also when i maxed out this car I got 440hp so I lower it to 418hp.

In the BMW CSL I can only bring down my 1st gear to 3.196 but the rest are fine. p.s I dont know if the 6th gear should be all the way to the right or Because mine is not. And again when I max out this car I got 502Hp so I lower it to 499Hp

I dont have the Italia anymore I traded it. Sorry

Praiano do u have the chaparral 2j race car '70 if so plz but it up for me to borrow

Thanx and Good Night

Thank you my friend, this is a great help. It confirm what i suspect ,just still don't know why only certain cars and no others, ut this happen after the last update this week.
One more ......
I don't have the chaparral 2J ,only the 2D. Sorry.
Have a good night.

Thank you my friend, this is a great help. It confirm what i suspect ,just still don't know why only certain cars and no others, ut this happen after the last update this week.
One more ......
I don't have the chaparral 2J ,only the 2D. Sorry.
Have a good night.

do u know how to fix this

Tried the TVR and yes its another car! :) I can hang with the big boys now on the 550pp races! very good tune. thank´s! looking forward for that miura tune! 👍 keep up the good work! :sly:

do u know how to fix this

Absolutely not, i'll have to wait for users asking me a correction for their gears because as you can see i don't have same ratios like some people have.One more GT5 bug ??? I'm going to ask for a job at PD, i think they have to fire some people working there.
The best way to do is to forget ratios number and do it visualy like i always do, showing my method on every tune.No more numbers.

Tried the TVR and yes its another car! :) I can hang with the big boys now on the 550pp races! very good tune. thank´s! looking forward for that miura tune! 👍 keep up the good work! :sly:

Thanks ,the TVR is OK , but the Lambo Miura is another story.... Hard tune. I don't know how many time i'll need for it. It's on his way.
Have a good day.

Hi I dont suppose you could do a tune for the Caterham Seven Fireblade '2002 for online use. I have 254 bhp as the engine is worn in and 625pp. I have a rather good tune at the moment that you could try and start with to see if you like it but its still just a little wild esp on the ring..

Transmission

max 211
final 3.620
1-3.688
2-2.509
3-1.842
4-1.482
5-1.260
6-1.048

LSD 50/50/20

Break balance 6/4

Suspension

-8/-8
50/3.8
2/2
1/1
2/1

camber 1.2/1
toe -0.05/+0.15

I like this setup cause when it kicks out its easier to control but on certain tracks you just cant push it at all..

Praiano, my friend - if you have the time, could you do a tune on an "Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto ‘66"? I love these old sports cars. I can send you one if you don't have it. Thanks!

Praiano, my friend - if you have the time, could you do a tune on an "Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto &#8216;66"? I love these old sports cars. I can send you one if you don't have it. Thanks!

Yes.... i have one but it's dificult to tune in the way that it's allready a very good car.. Just gears and a few + things for the moment. It's sport soft. Ok i'll publish it in a few hours days??... Let see. I would like to improove more than actually.
Ch(e)ers.

praiano63
Absolutely not, i'll have to wait for users asking me a correction for their gears because as you can see i don't have same ratios like some people have.One more GT5 bug ??? I'm going to ask for a job at PD, i think they have to fire some people working there.
The best way to do is to forget ratios number and do it visualy like i always do, showing my method on every tune.No more numbers.

Lol I really think PD should fire some ppl because they take for ever to fix things some times. That's what I was going say for u to do it would be easier.

Thanks ,the TVR is OK , but the Lambo Miura is another story.... Hard tune. I don't know how many time i'll need for it. It's on his way.
Have a good day.

If u need help with miura I'm here to help

Bogger
Hi I dont suppose you could do a tune for the Caterham Seven Fireblade '2002 for online use. I have 254 bhp as the engine is worn in and 625pp. I have a rather good tune at the moment that you could try and start with to see if you like it but its still just a little wild esp on the ring..

Prai already has a Caterham tune but I believe it hasn't been given the ONLINE OK. I tried it myself on the Ring online and was bouncing off kerbs from Turn 1 :crazy:

Prai already has a Caterham tune but I believe it hasn't been given the ONLINE OK. I tried it myself on the Ring online and was bouncing off kerbs from Turn 1 :crazy:

Haha.. i'll stay crazy with all those cars, but i love to do this. Finished with the Miura just send to an online tester before publishing it.
I'm going to check the carterham and alfa now.
Kerbs ?? The only thing you have to stay away with carterham to go fast ,this car just like asphalt and tires on the black tarmac.:):)
Let's go again to the wheel.
Good afternoon everybody.

Which of these LM cars do u like the best

NISSAN R92CP RACE CAR ‘92 // ONLINE OK

This car is as fast as Bentley speed 8 or Toyota GTONE. 5'29"on the ring // 1'40" Suzuka, but it's not a car for beginners. It's fast, but the brakes are weaks, and the acceleration is dificult to control. Need to be piloted ,this is the price to be fast with it.

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg

Turbo stage 3
Chassis reinforcement OK for this car ,need to be installed.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 440 km/h =273 mph
1: 2.823
2: 1.953
3: 1.416
4: 1.072
5: 0.842

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 400 km/h = 249 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 1067 hp
weight 900 kg
perf. Points: 732 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 16/18/14

Ride Height -25/+05

Spring Rate 15.8/12.5
Extension 10/2
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 3/3
Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.08/+0.25

Brake Balance 10/8

Tires: racing soft Tires

Enjoy.

Which of these LM cars do u like the best

This Nissan R92 is fast but too technical to drive. The easiest one and fast too are the Bentley and toyota gt one.
AUDI R8 RACE CAR &#8217;01 is an excelent car too with mazda 787.

But GTone and Bentley for me are the best of the game. Speed and easy, for beginners , pro, endurance, hotlap .... very good anywhere.

Hi praiano, first of all I love your tunes in fact youre the only tuner I go to cause the others don't fit my driving style.
Now I just have a request regarding the transmissions, please keep publishing the numbers as I don't understand your method... at all. lol
I understand they might not be correct, but still very helpful for me.
What update you talk about btw, I didn't notice any..???

However, keep up the good work! 👍

Hi praiano, first of all I love your tunes in fact youre the only tuner I go to cause the others don't fit my driving style.
Now I just have a request regarding the transmissions, please keep publishing the numbers as I don't understand your method... at all. lol
I understand they might not be correct, but still very helpful for me.
What update you talk about btw, I didn't notice any..???

However, keep up the good work! 👍

Hi .. ok don't worry ,i'll do with the 2 options. So easy. I'll explain every tune how to do but still publishng the ratios numbers. Ok.
This update was at the begining of the week 3.20 it seems. Don't see anything new ,only the seasonal touring car, but since this date people telling me all the time about wrong gearsbox settings. Like the ones few post before that my friend confirm me they are not the same like the one he have ...???
Don't know . wait and see.
Have a good day.

Latest Posts

Back