Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Praiano - love the way the Alfa Spyder handles! Nicely balanced in corners. Very solid and fun to drive! Many thanks!
Pete

You're welcome. Me too ,i'm in love with this car .. one more. Last week it was the NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) ‘00 ,same feeling, try it too you'll like it.
Give a try to my Stratos road version, same spirit also.
Have a good night.

Well I have had a good play with your set up for the caterham online but something just doesnt feel right. I'm not sure what it is but i dont think it handles like it should do..

I still think that its definitely got the wrong PP also. 619pp for that car is sooo wrong.. The handling is wrong, the speed it does for the power to weight is wrong. Its a bit of a let down for one of my favorite cars.. Still I try and try to use it and make it better though lol

Hi Praiano! This morning I have been trying the tune of RUF CTR "Yellowbird" '87, it's fine but it's a car difficult to control, to have a good control I had to adjust its power to 500hp, and still must be driven carefully, the brake line is very delicate, it is very powerful and runs a lot, I've tested in the ring (online of course). Can you drive it tuned to max?

Un saludo!

Well I have had a good play with your set up for the caterham online but something just doesnt feel right. I'm not sure what it is but i dont think it handles like it should do..

I still think that its definitely got the wrong PP also. 619pp for that car is sooo wrong.. The handling is wrong, the speed it does for the power to weight is wrong. Its a bit of a let down for one of my favorite cars.. Still I try and try to use it and make it better though lol

Yes, this is a very special car, i think there is no definitive settings for this big go kart. My tune is a good sane base ,Online & offline use, for anybody adapt to his style. The way you drive it make the diference. Totaly different than a normal car, all is driving line , less weight transfer as possible, very smooth on the wheel ,brakes (try not use ),accel and always on the track, no shortcut.
The PP are overrated also, but the best thing to do with this car is racing against other carterham only ,then there is no more PP problem.
For me ,top ten cars of the game for shure.

Hi Praiano! This morning I have been trying the tune of RUF CTR "Yellowbird" '87, it's fine but it's a car difficult to control, to have a good control I had to adjust its power to 500hp, and still must be driven carefully, the brake line is very delicate, it is very powerful and runs a lot, I've tested in the ring (online of course). Can you drive it tuned to max?

Un saludo!

Yes my friend, we made a thread a few time ago only about this car tuned to the max, and my tune together with a few others (dr_slump, adrenaline, noobster.... ) are the result of this experience. Still not easy to drive, but faster , safer ..... a big improvement. Test all , perhaps you find the one that fit you better. For me ,of course i prefer my tune, but all of them are specials. Such a car need a lot of tune options, for everybody and any style.
Have a good day.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200971

Now your tune is the best option for me, I respect the others of course, great job! but to drive the fastest and safest way I have to adjusted low power as I said. But still powerful and funny. It is a challenge to win a race with him, at least for me, it's for great drivers!

Have you seen the TVR?

Now your tune is the best option for me, I respect the others of course, great job! but to drive the fastest and safest way I have to adjusted low power as I said. But still powerful and funny. It is a challenge to win a race with him, at least for me, it's for great drivers!

Have you seen the TVR?

Try the BTR ,it's a cool car too ,perhaps more for your driving style, just test it and see....
For the TVR i test it online yes. Good stock tune, very dificult to find something else to let it better. Anything i've done till now make the car bad. I'll try more time this days. Must have a way.

Have a good day.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5468843#post5468843

Hey there Praiano!! its been a long time, hope all is good by you. I have a tune request for you- Opel Astra super touring. If you dont have one, let me know I can send you one

Hey there Praiano!! its been a long time, hope all is good by you. I have a tune request for you- Opel Astra super touring. If you dont have one, let me know I can send you one

Hello my friend, yes ,a long time i don't see you on the forum. I think i have this car "Astra super touring" ,i always mix all this names off cars, i'll check later.
Anyway, i was planing to do a tune for the touring seasonal. i have the Mercedes who is dominant for the moment, but i've seen a lot of good comments on the Astra touring too.
I'm 99% shure i have it. i tell you later. Have a good day.

Hey Praiano I saw you're making MORE awesome Le Mans cars tunes.Just used your ESCUDO tune yesterday to tune my new!Well let's go for the request: I'm looking for a BMW V12 tune.Can you provide one?

Hey Praiano I saw you're making MORE awesome Le Mans cars tunes.Just used your ESCUDO tune yesterday to tune my new!Well let's go for the request: I'm looking for a BMW V12 tune.Can you provide one?

Hi, i'm on it actually with more 2 cars. It's a dificult car, i think i've found a set for the grip in corner and acceleration +-. But the car drive like a very short car (but it's not , it's the same like others LM) ,turn a lot but front rear equally on his axes. Strange and not so good for high speed corners. But i'm on the way, in a few days you'll see it in my garage.
I hope so.
Have a good day.

praiano63
Hi, i'm on it actually with more 2 cars. It's a dificult car, i think i've found a set for the grip in corner and acceleration +-. But the car drive like a very short car (but it's not , it's the same like others LM) ,turn a lot but front rear equally on his axes. Strange and not so good for high speed corners. But i'm on the way, in a few days you'll see it in my garage.
I hope so.
Have a good day.

Thnx bud 👍

LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 BERTONE PROTOTYPE ’67
// 500PP S3 & 550PP R3 // ONLINE OK

Both amazing fast cars in their PP & TIRES range. Can fight against the best easy, but with style, lot of style please.

miura500ppss.jpg

sangalganoabbey3b.jpg

miura550ppracingtires.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Wow, is that Matte Black on the Miura? Nice!

This is a big change from an earlier version which I really liked. If this is better, then I don't know what to say except WOW!!! I can't wait to try it.

Wow, is that Matte Black on the Miura? Nice!

This is a big change from an earlier version which I really liked. If this is better, then I don't know what to say except WOW!!! I can't wait to try it.

Yes my friend, matte black, this is a bonnus paint i've recieved yesterday. The first one for me. Others i've earned from friends, i think you already sent me some !!?? If i remember ??
Generally i don't mind about collors, red, white, black........ But for this car, so beautyfull, the matte black, reveal only the lines and shapes. And it's great ..👍

For the tune ,the ballast don't let it slower, i'm 1'29"700 at laguna 525 pp /sport soft tires, 6'40" race soft/ nordschleife /550 pp, good for a no downforce car.
And the best thing is that anybody can drive it fast, no surprise. It's goo to have a car like this in the garage, but better to enjoy the drive and take it for a race or two.
It's a good car, i think the onlyone with old jaguar race car that i drive with pilot vue sometime, for the fun.(And it's very cool).!!:)

How would you chane this tune if u were using racing tires?

LOTUS EVORA '09 online tune edition.

SPORT SOFT TYRES // off line approved tune.

deepforestraceway9.jpg

deepforestraceway10.jpg

Tuned to the max with aero kit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3777
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h= 192,6 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2881
2: 2117
3: 1634
4: 1301
5: 1070
6: 0908

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 294 km/h = 182,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 486 hp
weight 1102 kg
perf. points 569 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 14/40/22

Ride Height -25/-10

Spring Rate 14.6/14.0
Extension 7/2
Compression 5/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 2.0/2.2
Toe -0.06/+0.09

Brake Balance 6/4

tires: Sport soft / Sport soft

Enjoy.

How would you chane this tune if u were using racing tires?

Hi, i have to check later but from what i remember from this car the balance is good and will support race tires too without major changes.
Perhaps L/S/D around 10/35/8 or 12 , A.R.B around 6/4 or more spring or both.

I'll tell you in a few hours ,that's quick to do. Have a good day.

LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 BERTONE PROTOTYPE ’67 // ONLINE OK
This car is 6'40" with racing soft tires on the ring at 550 pp, also competitive at 525 pp sport tires.

sangalganoabbey3b.jpg
sangimignanotownsquare5.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Engine stage 3
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

Ballast = 150 kg to -50 position

1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 370 km/h = 230 mph
3- Select final gear at 4.080 (stock) fit for the ring
1: 2.529
2: 1.795
3: 1.330
4: 1.024
5: 0.817

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 339 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 518 hp
weight 1022 kg
perf. Points: 560 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 18/50/14

Ride Height -15/-05

Spring Rate 12.0/5.0
Extension 7/2
Compression 7/2
Anti-roll bars 5/3
Camber 0,3/1.5
Toe -0.25/+0.18

Brake Balance 7/6

Tires: Sport soft Tires // Racing tires.

Enjoy.

Great Tune, just a tad bit of understeer for my driving style, (Ds3) But still pulled 1.51s on Gran Valley Speedway...Well done:tup:

hey my friend do you have the Chrysler Crossfire ‘04 I have one and for 500pp is a dream car to drive stock , and with your tune will be better. tell me if you dont have to send it to you

LOTUS EVORA '09 online tune edition.

UPDATED 17/08/2011

deepforestraceway9.jpg

deepforestraceway10.jpg

Tuned to the max with aero kit.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3777
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h= 192,6 mph
1: 2881
2: 2117
3: 1634
4: 1301
5: 1070
6: 0908

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 294 km/h = 182,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 486 hp
weight 1102 kg
perf. points 569 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/42/15

Ride Height -20/-10

Spring Rate 15.8/15.0
Extension 5/5
Compression 6/4
Anti-roll bars 3/5

Camber 2.0/2.2
Toe -0.06/+0.09

Brake Balance 6/4

tires: Sport soft / Sport soft // Support any Racing tires

Enjoy.

Tune UPDATED.

This was an early tune, i know for me any tune is new, because i begin only 5 monthes ago. (tuning but 11 years of GT).
So ,i've update this fantastic Lotus with the thing i've learn during this time.
The result is very good, Online / offline / sport soft / racing tires / very all around.
After a little tuning session at Suzuka and some others tracks, i decide to test it at the very special Laguna seca with the EU shootout configuration .
Only put sport soft , downforce to mini ,525 pp, and higher final gear to low the max speed to 260 kmh.
My big surprise, was a 1'27"900 , 300 under my R8, i can't believe till now. This is an amazing car really from 500 to 550 pp.

Just give a try , it's a little sharp but not a lot, anybody can go fast with it training a few.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA R ’00 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

Fully tuned.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.310 (stock)
2- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
3- Select final gear at 3.310 (stock)
1: 2.760
2: 1.978
3: 1.486
4: 1.161
5: 0.938
6: 0.783

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222 mph

Tracks: All track / adapt with final gear to each track

power 719 hp
weight 1324 kg
perf. Points: 584 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD front 18/45/07

Ride Height -20/-25

Spring Rate 11.5/7.5
Extension 8/8
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 4/6
Camber 2.4/1.8
Toe -0.15/-0.03

Brake Balance 6/5

Tires: RACING SOFT TIRES.

Enjoy.

Just want to say thanks for all the work your putting in to these tunes, every time I do a search for a tune its your name that appears, most of my cars in my garage now are tuned by Praiano :), they all handle great and are a pleasure to drive.

Thank you, keep it up :)

Hi Praiano! I've been driving this morning in the new seasonal events, I have chosen the Mercedes Sauber c9 race car '89, after some races I've used your tune, once again I must thank you for the good work. After I used it online and even was going better, it has a stronger and more stable braking, even using the pad. It must to be accelerated in the first and second gear carefully, it bites! I don't like powerfull cars but with tunes like this, i can enjoy it. In this category which is best?

A few days ago we talked about RUF, I think the best and easiest is the RGT '00, it has a lot of grip, others are more complex for driving.

Un saludo amigo!

hey my friend do you have the Chrysler Crossfire ‘04 I have one and for 500pp is a dream car to drive stock , and with your tune will be better. tell me if you dont have to send it to you

Sorry my friend, i didn't se your post, yes, i've buy this Chrysler Crossfire ‘04 in UCD a few days ago. Handle great, good car, it's on the list, don't know when. I'm working on 3 cars actually.
Have a good day.

Just want to say thanks for all the work your putting in to these tunes, every time I do a search for a tune its your name that appears, most of my cars in my garage now are tuned by Praiano :), they all handle great and are a pleasure to drive.

Thank you, keep it up :)

You're welcome my friend. I don't know how much cars i have in my garage but it's around 100 ...don't know. I realise that a lot of this cars need an update. I think i'll spend 75% of my time retuning ,upgrading most of this older's tunes. So that's it, a lot of work to do,but the best hobby in the world for me.
Enjoy the tunes and have a good day.

Hi Praiano! I've been driving this morning in the new seasonal events, I have chosen the Mercedes Sauber c9 race car '89, after some races I've used your tune, once again I must thank you for the good work. After I used it online and even was going better, it has a stronger and more stable braking, even using the pad. It must to be accelerated in the first and second gear carefully, it bites! I don't like powerfull cars but with tunes like this, i can enjoy it. In this category which is best?

A few days ago we talked about RUF, I think the best and easiest is the RGT '00, it has a lot of grip, others are more complex for driving.

Un saludo amigo!

Hi, yes, good to know you had a great time with my tunes. The Mercedes Sauber is a little bit wild not easy to explore 100% ,but it's an excelent car. If you want an easier one and consequently faster for most of the drivers,Pads drivers too, check the Bentley race car, or the Toyota GT one.
Every driver must adapt my cars to their style, use like a base and do a fine tune ,few by few set a new value close to original tune ,come back if not good, Brake balance principally.
Old RUF is another story haha :) i love this cars ,but they show you the way ,not you, Wild , very wild.....like "Deguello" "No prisonier will be taken". Very very wild thing.
Ate logo amigo.

This is probably as good as its gonna get. Deep forest is too much to ask of this car, I think. Best I could do was 1:13s. A good driver could do better I"m sure.

Thanks much Praiano

FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA R ’00 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

Fully tuned.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.310 (stock)
2- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
3- Select final gear at 3.310 (stock)
1: 2.760
2: 1.978
3: 1.486
4: 1.161
5: 0.938
6: 0.783

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222 mph

Tracks: All track / adapt with final gear to each track

power 719 hp
weight 1324 kg
perf. Points: 584 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD front 18/45/07

Ride Height -20/-25

Spring Rate 11.5/7.5
Extension 8/8
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 4/6
Camber 2.4/1.8
Toe -0.15/-0.03

Brake Balance 6/5

Tires: RACING SOFT TIRES.

Enjoy.

This is probably as good as its gonna get. Deep forest is too much to ask of this car, I think. Best I could do was 1:13s. A good driver could do better I"m sure.

Thanks much Praiano

You're welcome. But it's possible yes to set the car for only one track with extreme setting, the way we do sometimes for the shootouts .
You can tune the mustang for offline only, push it till the limits of oversteer raising the rear (front settings) add huge -rear toe / + front toe .... The way you tune an extreme FF . But you will have a one track offline tune for hotlap only. Possible to do on request, i've done this before ,but i don't publish a tune so specific because it will be undrivable Online for others tracks.
Anyway, with this car the way it's tuned the only secret to pilot it is the speed you enter a corner. Must be the right speed, let it turn,, accelerate passing the apex and don't turn the wheel more than necessary. When it happen you will understeer , so ,module accel, put the wheel back to right angle and it 'll come back on his grip line again.
Have a good drive. enjoy the tune.

Back