Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I have already sent an AUDI LE MANS QUATRO for the new shootout Indianapolis, it's a monster, but can't max it with engine3 for 600 pp, i need to open a new account and share it from this account. If you want another i can check the Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 .if you want.

Tell me ,i do it quickly for you.
Thanks my friend!
I want :dopey:
The race will be on Nurburgring!
But....
I was wondering...
I think that there's a 4WD DTM, an Astra I think...
I will check out my garage..
Since the Astra has more downforce and it can reach 600pp, I think it's faster, what you think?

Check out the RS6 Audi's as well they can all make 600HP easy. The HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT(this is a premium car as well) is another great car that makes 600HP easy.:D

Thanks my friend!
But....
I was wondering...
Since the Astra has more downforce and it can reach 600pp, I think it's faster, what you think?

My astra with 100 kg full downforce 35/60 you need to use limiter and for 600 pp you have only 465 hp
If you let downforc to 20/40 you hve 525 HP for the same 600 pp.

Must be tested.

It's not 600pp, it's 600HP!
There's no pp restriction, and no weight restriction.
Because of the no weight restriction thing, I think that the RS6 is out...
I was wondering about team falken GT-R '04!
600HP 1360Kg.
The best car for me is the lighter, possible, with a lot of downforce and a car that car reach 600hp!
1360KG isn't so light, but it's the best I found....

Last edited:
The HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT with 15/16 downforce and weighs 1533kg with 195kg ballast added is 600PP. It makes 723hp, 576ft-lb torque and has a 51/49 weight distribution with the ballast at position 50.
If you max the rear downforce at 35 you have to limit HP to 673.

It's not 600pp, it's 600HP!
There's no pp restriction, and no weight restriction.
Because of the no weight restriction thing, I think that the RS6 is out...
I was wondering about team falken GT-R '04!
600HP 1360Kg.
The best car for me is the lighter, possible, with a lot of downforce and a car that car reach 600hp!
1360KG isn't so light, but it's the best I found....
Well the HPA in that case can get down to 1338kg. But you'll have a 59/41 weight distribution. Max downforce is 15/35

Thanks Desperado.
I'm going to test it.
But i'm going to test Mine's GT-r, Team Falken GT-R and HKS Evo too...
Then I will look for a setup!

Last edited:
Thanks Desperado.
I'm going to test it.

haha ok , what do you think about TOMMY KAIRA ZZII '00 , it's a beast at 600 hp with no turbo.

Thanks Desperado.
I'm going to test it.
If you want to get really crazy and there is no restriction on the use of the power limiter get a Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98. Heavy use of the power limiter to get it down to 600HP but the car only weighs 800kg and maximum downforce is 50/70

Hi Praiano.
I tested your MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM RACE CAR ‘98 over the weekend.

I was using it for the latest seasonals to try and win some of them.

Well I'm using the DS3 not fortunate enough to have a wheel, and I'm not a great racer, just race for fun. this latest seasonal is above my ability.
so that's my driving level and info out of the way.

I found this tune improved the car a lot. I could at last keep the car on the track round the 24 hour ring track. but I'm not good enough of a driver with these high powered cars. I still had to have Traction control on :dunce: to help me out. even with traction control on i found the car to be a little too tail happy for me. I went back to the suspension settings and put the rear toe up a little more. I think to about +25 this helped a little but I know if tyre wear was on I would be destroying tyres way too fast for raceing purposes.

So over all I think this was a great tune, but not quite suited to my terrible driving style. I need more toe.

Not sure what car I need to be in to win any of the races in this seasonal.

Thanks for yoru great work mate.

Hi Praiano.
I tested your MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM RACE CAR ‘98 over the weekend.

I was using it for the latest seasonals to try and win some of them.

Well I'm using the DS3 not fortunate enough to have a wheel, and I'm not a great racer, just race for fun. this latest seasonal is above my ability.
so that's my driving level and info out of the way.

I found this tune improved the car a lot. I could at last keep the car on the track round the 24 hour ring track. but I'm not good enough of a driver with these high powered cars. I still had to have Traction control on :dunce: to help me out. even with traction control on i found the car to be a little too tail happy for me. I went back to the suspension settings and put the rear toe up a little more. I think to about +25 this helped a little but I know if tyre wear was on I would be destroying tyres way too fast for raceing purposes.

So over all I think this was a great tune, but not quite suited to my terrible driving style. I need more toe.

Not sure what car I need to be in to win any of the races in this seasonal.

Thanks for yoru great work mate.

Hi, thanks for this. If you have problem to dose the accel with DS3 using X and O, you can use the triger L2 R2. (better in AT).
For the tail happy i don't think that increasing TOE is a good solution. +0.18 is enough i think, i don't like to use higher value, just in extreme cases.
Try first to raise the front,
Ride Height -25/-10 or -25/-05
try a LSD Rear 14/45/08
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/4

The car will stay less sharp and more easy to control. But it 'll also loose a few aggressivity.

Try this and tell me. Have a good day.

That's great thanks for the advice.

I am using the DS3 and i do already use the L + R triggers. I'm just a little too heavy handed with the acceleration.
I know I need to work on this to improve my racing, just find it hard with such powerful cars. I try not to race anything much over 400BHP unless i have to. Sadly this seasonal requires me to.

Thanks my friend!
But....
I was wondering...

astra is FR, calabra and alpha are awd

for the moment CRUISING SPEED LAPS TIME
1- ZZ-II 6'15
2-CT230R '0 6'20
3-NISSAN CALSONIC SKYLINE GTR RACE CAR '93 .... 6'25

So, it seems that the ZZ-II is a beast!
Thank you again my friend, that test saved me a time that I don't have right now! I just need to see if I have it in my garage...
If I dont have it can you borrow it to me?
I can dupe it easily!

And thanks mogreen42 !
But they can't reach 600Hp, that's why I won't use them...

So, it seems that the ZZ-II is a beast!
Thank you again my friend, that test saved me a time that I don't have right now! I just need to see if I have it in my garage...
If I dont have it can you borrow it to me?
I can dupe it easily!

And thanks mogreen42 !
But they can't reach 600Hp, that's why I won't use them...

Yes my friend. The ZZII seems to be the best option. I've test the Escudo too ,huge grip , but for a longer race it's always on the edge.

The Astra Super touring Vauxhall go much more than 600 hp. till 631 hp

Tell me if you don't hae the ZZ and i'll put it on share when the system come back.

Good night.

I don't have it....
And praiano, I was wondering if you can send me it as a gift, then I can dupe it!
Do you know how duping works?
You send me the car, then I copy my save file with the car to a pendrive, then a send the car back to you and then I copy the pen drive save back to the PS3.

I don't have it....
And praiano, I was wondering if you can send me it as a gift, then I can dupe it!
Do you know how duping works?
You send me the car, then I copy my save file with the car to a pendrive, then a send the car back to you and then I copy the pen drive save back to the PS3.

No problem right now.

Here is it , my new tune for the challenge. 600 pp Indy.

TOMMY KAIRA ZZII ’00 // OFFLINE TUNE AN ONLINE tune will be done later after the shootout.

THE CAR IS ON SHARE ON praiano63

superspeedwayindyt.jpg

Weight reduction stage 3
Window weight reduction

Aerodynamics : Stock //Front 15 Rear 35
Ballast: 35 kg position + 50

Power limiter = 99,7%

Titanium racing exhaust

NO CHASSIS REINFORCEMENT

Fully Custom Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 370 km/h = 230 mph