600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
Urg!!!! I'm running out of time:nervous:. I will only have a couple of hours tomorrow, none on Friday (racing for real at local track:tup:). Saturday not sure yet:indiff:. Two more cars to test and if I can't find time for them the testers are going to laugh there 🤬's off at my entry. Got to drive 600 miles in about 5 hours, then right back at it! Good night!:dopey:
If you would like some input on a car or two let me know. Take care and watch yourself on the road out there. Remember its only in GT5 that cars bounce off things and keep trucking!:lol:

I've finished to send FR to everybody for my PSN : praiano63 with the ZZII on share, but the PSN : Buildig Each Caris wrong , with no space too.

He's building each car.
Ho yes ,i remember now, how can i forget this..... haha:) with a PSN like this, but we can be friends too ... Ok , he can send me a FR if he want.

So praiano your submitting the ZZII instead?

Also anyone entering the S7??

Yes , definitively ZZII Tommy Akira. Not so fast on road (but still fast) and very fast on ovalsquare indy.

Ho yes ,i remember now, how can i forget this..... haha:) with a PSN like this, but we can be friends too ... Ok , he can send me a FR if he want.

Yes , definitively ZZII Tommy Akira. Not so fast on road (but still fast) and very fast on ovalsquare indy.

I wasted 10 laps on your Audi already lol, its ok just don't change cars again. :sly:

*guffaws*

Aww. It's Mister Building E. Car, to you, now.

I've multiple ZZIIs on both accounts, to enable various build levels. I always wanted to win the shiny black one in GT3; it was my unicorn (the particular colour - I had and loved the car, and also the little ZZ-S in the last stock road car championship - killed all the bigger cars on tire wear).

Kind Regards,

Mr. B.E.Car.

My 458 is on share now. I'll have it posted later today for those who want to build it themselves. đź‘Ť

If you would like some input on a car or two let me know. Take care and watch yourself on the road out there. Remember its only in GT5 that cars bounce off things and keep trucking!:lol:

Thanks. I should be home in 6 to 7hrs, witch should give me a couple of hours to finalize what I have, but if I have any questions I will surly ask. Thanks, I always try to drive with the shiny side up :D

Only six hundred and sixty eight ponies ... and a plank... you getting old Roj..?? :mischievous:

{Cy}

Racing pipes sound like crap so I didn't put them on. And downforce helps. :P Why would I be getting old? I've been winging cars for years! :lol:

Racing pipes sound like crap so I didn't put them on. And downforce helps. :P Why would I be getting old? I've been winging cars for years! :lol:

Yea, I bet you if the Toyota Prius could have wings, you'd have put a picnic table on it. :dopey:

XDesperado67
He's just jealous because he can't drive anything faster than a 2cv in anything other than a straight line!:lol::lol::lol:

What? Says uncle Wallbanger with his Kei car with the bumpers all dented in :lol::lol::lol:

He's just jealous because he can't drive anything faster than a 2cv in anything other than a straight line!:lol::lol::lol:

I would like to have a friend like him :) , anything you say about his circle of friends, he stay on the frontline with helmet on, bazooka and the sniper rifle..... Ready for the headshot !

Onboy :nervous::nervous: i'll tune a RUF next time , i promess , or the Enzo for chamonix.... ok?? :)

praiano63
I would like to have a friend like him :) , anything you say about his circle of friends, he stay on the frontline with helmet on, bazooka and the sniper rifle..... Ready for the headshot !

Onboy :nervous::nervous: i'll tune a RUF next time , i promess , or the Enzo for chamonix.... ok?? :)

Was that directed at me? And I'd like to see you get the Enzo onto the track in the first place :D

Would you like to take him off my hands? You can have him! :)

What? Says uncle Wallbanger with his Kei car with the bumpers all dented in :lol::lol::lol:
Those dents were earned because of idiots driving so called "Supercars" couldn't handle the fact that my Cuore TR-XX was passing them all at Eifel.:D Those are battle honors and nothing to scoff at!:crazy:
Still waiting for someone else to post in my craziest cars to race in the Supercar festival with thread that they've managed to win in Kei car like I have.:cool::bowdown::gtpflag:

I know its not eligible but I tried an NSK LM Road car at 599pp with 65 downforce front/rear .

Full power the whole lap , its unbelievable. Best lap of 47.5 just thought id share :D

My entry for your consideration:

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

GT Auto
Oil change

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 675 hp
Weight: 1367 kg
PP: 600 pp

Transmission:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3700
3- Select top speed at 236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.980
2: 2.140
3: 1.600
4: 1.250
5: 1.010
6: 0.825

Top speed will be 222 mph

LSD Front 15/50/5
LSD Rear 25/55/5

Ride Height -10/-5
Spring Rate 13.3/11.0
Extension 9/5
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber 1.5/1.5
Toe -0.10/+0.10

Brake Balance 6/5

Lemme guess, it's a Audi Le Man quattro or ZZII?? Or a Nissan GTR of sorts?

Nope, nope and nope. But I have gone with a German barge :sly:

I'm only yanking your chain, good Sir, you know I admire your work. I expect your motor to put in a class performance.

I've gone completely the opposite direction from my Caterham in the last Shootout. 734 ponies and a portly 1605kg. I'm counting on the weight to keep the damned thing on the ground..!! :mischievous:

{Cy}

Back