Photo Finish Racing - 2.10 How-To Updates/Amendments

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 550 comments
This last race for the seasonal has eluded me for so long. With my tunes the best I could get was second, constantly! So I gave up until I remembered seeing you had a tune for it so I tried it, and on my second try I passed the lead car on the last lap coming out of the cork-screw! Thank you so very much I highly recommend to anyone who has yet to pass this race try this tune it works great! Thanks again!:D
That's two :) Good to hear it worked for you.

NP, I have money, it's just access to UCD cars I don't have.

Cool. Hope you can make something of it. It's not the prettiest, but it still has that inline six under the hood! It sort of reminds me of an Austin-Healey Sprite with a tin top.

Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08

This is a great tune, the car is very smooth and transitions quite well through many tracks, the brakes are light however so if you are a heavy or late braker you may want to adjust the settings. I changed my braking style slightly and the car transitioned well through corners and while hot lapping I bested myself at grand valley for 8 laps straight. The car is planted, easy to drive, and has great pick up speed, there is slight oversteer when coming out of hairpins but that seems to be the norm with most tuned race cars in GT. I give this tune a 10 out of 10

This is a great tune, the car is very smooth and transitions quite well through many tracks, the brakes are light however so if you are a heavy or late braker you may want to adjust the settings. I changed my braking style slightly and the car transitioned well through corners and while hot lapping I bested myself at grand valley for 8 laps straight. The car is planted, easy to drive, and has great pick up speed, there is slight oversteer when coming out of hairpins but that seems to be the norm with most tuned race cars in GT. I give this tune a 10 out of 10
Wow, thanks 👍 (hopefully none of my new competitors feel the same way) :scared:

Can i request you to make a tune for my Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ‘01 i can send you the car to tune them and you can dupe it if you want to. i will be using it online with my g25

Can i request you to make a tune for my Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ‘01 i can send you the car to tune them and you can dupe it if you want to. i will be using it online with my g25
Of course, add me @ GTP_CSL, and I might be able to have it done tonight, if not, should be able to by tomorrow night.(EDT)

I have a request. How about the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 tuned for Eiger Reverse in the DTM seasonal? I'm trying to tune these cars stock with RH tires but having a little trouble with this one. My car had the Stage 3 engine but if you think I can win without it I will build a new one. Thanks!

i love the looks and lightweight front engine/ rear-wheel drive combo that is the TreVoR t350c. I want it to be my nürburgring pet, especially for online 500pp races. I have the most fun on the 24 Hour track with the change weather set to sunny but you still get rain. Sports soft tyres or intermediate racing your choice. I use an HKS controller. The car should be quite capable of a sub-7m nordshleife lap especially when you lose the wing or at least turn the downforce to 5 so you can wring out all the extra hp. I hope its as fun for you to drive as it is for me, should be superfun if you tame it.

The M5 is bonkers buddy, easy to drive fast
Thanks buddy, glad you liked it. Planning on gettin in that R34 soon, love those cars. :D

I have a request. How about the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 tuned for Eiger Reverse in the DTM seasonal? I'm trying to tune these cars stock with RH tires but having a little trouble with this one. My car had the Stage 3 engine but if you think I can win without it I will build a new one. Thanks!
I suspect it can win stock on RH's, I'll see what I can do, probly take me 2 days or so to get to it though. 👍

i love the looks and lightweight front engine/ rear-wheel drive combo that is the TreVoR t350c. I want it to be my nürburgring pet, especially for online 500pp races. I have the most fun on the 24 Hour track with the change weather set to sunny but you still get rain. Sports soft tyres or intermediate racing your choice. I use an HKS controller. The car should be quite capable of a sub-7m nordshleife lap especially when you lose the wing or at least turn the downforce to 5 so you can wring out all the extra hp. I hope its as fun for you to drive as it is for me, should be superfun if you tame it.
I'll see what I can do, I have a few others ahead in line, should be able to have it in 2-3 days.

Ferrari Enzo '02
ferrarienzotm.jpg

Tuned @ Le Sarthe for Seasonal

692HP - 1255KG - 593PP - SS/RS Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
02 / 10
10 / 5​
Gears:
10.7 / 10.2​
6/5​
Top Speed 149
5/6​
4/5​
Camber/Toe:
2.2 / 1.4​
0.00 / 0.00​
Brakes:
BB: 5/4​
Final: 2.700
ABS:1​
LSD:

7/19/5

Notes: Locks the brakes easily, coasts through corners very well, screams like a rocket with stock power/weight though I neglected the oil change, and slapped the titanium racing exhaust on instead. :) Can be driven (and win) with SS tires, drives best with RS tires.

Last edited:
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97
tvrcerbera.jpg

Tuned @ Nurburgring for British Seasonal

455HP - 961KG - 549PP - SS Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
0 / 10
-5 / 0​
Gears:
5.6 / 6.1​
5/5​
Top Speed 149
4/4​
2/2​
Camber/Toe:
1.5 / 0.9​
0.00 / 0.20​
Brakes:
BB: 6/6​
LSD:
5/17/5

Notes: Full weight reduction, I recommend trying different parts as higher power can probably be obtained, as I originally planned 1130KG weight, only to find excellence in lower weight, but had already installed Engine Stage 2. Mileage cost me a HP through my driving (unlucky) despite engine rebuild, which is why she has 549PP :(. Wonderful drive through Germany though, and a Nurburgring tune always has to work on other tracks, also tested Tsukuba.

Last edited:
Appreciate the M5 tune. Any chance you have a RUF 3400S ‘00 that you would want to tune at 525pp with racing softs? Hope you have a great weekend.

Appreciate the M5 tune. Any chance you have a RUF 3400S ‘00 that you would want to tune at 525pp with racing softs? Hope you have a great weekend.
Not as of now, I can keep my eye open in the ucd though.

Not as of now, I can keep my eye open in the ucd though.

I have a 3400S almost ready to post. I tuned it to 525pp for the RVR shootout, but did not enter it. It had the fastest single lap of the cars I tested, but was not easy to be consistent on SS tires. I would need to put RS tires on it and try it online first. Try the RGT in my garage (link in sig, read all the notes). Let me know if you like it. I new to tuning so my feeling will not be hurt if you think it sucks.

If you like it, I will post the 3400S this weekend. If you don't like it, I will send my 3400S to CSLACR for a proper tune. :)

Edit:
Hey slacker, I'm not trying to steal business from you! Hope you don't mind this post. Just thought I would throw this out since I already have the car at the requested PP level. If there are any cars you are looking for to tune, let me know. I am pretty much done collecting so not using my daily trade much.

Last edited:
Ferrari Enzo '02
ferrarienzotm.jpg

Tuned @ Le Sarthe for Seasonal

692HP - 1255KG - 593PP - SS/RS Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
02 / 10
10 / -5​
Gears:
9.7 / 10.2​
6/6​
Top Speed 149
5/5​
4/4​
Camber/Toe:
1.6 / 0.9​
0.00 / 0.00​
Brakes:
BB: 5/4​
LSD:

7/19/5

Notes: Locks the brakes easily, coasts through corners very well, screams like a rocket with stock power/weight though I neglected the oil change, and slapped the titanium racing exhaust on instead. :) Can be driven (and win) with SS tires, drives best with RS tires.

What time did you get at Le Sarthe? Thanks for the tune!

I have a 3400S almost ready to post. I tuned it to 525pp for the RVR shootout, but did not enter it. It had the fastest single lap of the cars I tested, but was not easy to be consistent on SS tires. I would need to put RS tires on it and try it online first. Try the RGT in my garage (link in sig, read all the notes). Let me know if you like it. I new to tuning so my feeling will not be hurt if you think it sucks.

If you like it, I will post the 3400S this weekend. If you don't like it, I will send my 3400S to CSLACR for a proper tune. :)

Edit:
Hey slacker, I'm not trying to steal business from you! Hope you don't mind this post. Just thought I would throw this out since I already have the car at the requested PP level. If there are any cars you are looking for to tune, let me know. I am pretty much done collecting so not using my daily trade much.
Not a problem, definitely give it a go and see if he likes it, I already have 3 tunes on my table to make so I wouldn't be able to start it until those are up anyway. 👍

What time did you get at Le Sarthe? Thanks for the tune!
3:58.xxx on SS, as low as 3:49.xx (only 1 try) on RS. Most laps I did were RH's, best I think was 3:53. Of course one can always boost power, though it won't help much on harder tires.

Hey buddy, nice tunes. 👍 :)

I finally found a M3 CSL in the UCD today, so I had to give your 525pp tune a go first thing (after I duped it so I have one stock, of course)!

Handles really nice and easy to control, likes to slide the tail a bit too much on corner entry but it's manageable with gentle steering input. I'd probably up LSD decel just a bit so I could be a more aggressive at turn-in. :D

Forgive me for using AT but looking at the powerband it's probably not a big loss. And of course I fudged the final corner with my heavy foot, nothing wrong with the tune just par for the course for me at laguna seca. ;)

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97

Thanks CSLACR, the Cerbera is better than I hoped for. I took your advice and went with the full weight reductions, then went for stage 1 engine, and everything else. No wing though, I don't really like the look of them. Ended up with 474bhp and 548PP.

This car still has the TVR 'you're going to die if you make a mistake' attitude about it. What you have done is make it a little harder to make that mistake. She will go where you point her, and when (not if) a slide starts, she's easier to grab and guide back in the right direction. There is a wonderfully wide usable powerband, and acceleration is somewhat akin to a scalded cat. I cant remember ever needing to lift in the middle of the tunnel at Monaco in any other car before.

Obviously she is overkill for the lightweight seasonal, on my first run I was in first place at the carousel, and almost 300kph for most of the final straight. But really, who cares when the driving is this much fun.

She is beautiful and I think I'm in love. I think I'll name her Demi :sly:. And I gave her a spicy orange dress to wear.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, nice tunes. 👍 :)

I finally found a M3 CSL in the UCD today, so I had to give your 525pp tune a go first thing (after I duped it so I have one stock, of course)!

Handles really nice and easy to control, likes to slide the tail a bit too much on corner entry but it's manageable with gentle steering input. I'd probably up LSD decel just a bit so I could be a more aggressive at turn-in. :D

Forgive me for using AT but looking at the powerband it's probably not a big loss. And of course I fudged the final corner with my heavy foot, nothing wrong with the tune just par for the course for me at laguna seca. ;)
Looks great to me, without the light shenanigans exiting the final turn, it would have at least matched my best run in tuning of 27.6xx, with manual you'd probably have bested my lap, great driving, glad you liked it.
If you want more rear stability entering, I'd recommend possibly less rear/more front BB, idk it may be my taste/driving, I've just never found much from increasing lsd decel, except weird rocking motions

Thanks CSLACR, the Cerbera is better than I hoped for. I took your advice and went with the full weight reductions, then went for stage 1 engine, and everything else. No wing though, I don't really like the look of them. Ended up with 474bhp and 548PP.

This car still has the TVR 'you're going to die if you make a mistake' attitude about it. What you have done is make it a little harder to make that mistake. She will go where you point her, and when (not if) a slide starts, she's easier to grab and guide back in the right direction. There is a wonderfully wide usable powerband, and acceleration is somewhat akin to a scalded cat. I cant remember ever needing to lift in the middle of the tunnel at Monaco in any other car before.

Obviously she is overkill for the lightweight seasonal, on my first run I was in first place at the carousel, and almost 300kph for most of the final straight. But really, who cares when the driving is this much fun.

She is beautiful and I think I'm in love. I think I'll name her Demi :sly:. And I gave her a spicy orange dress to wear.
:D I always did like the Cerbera, all the way back from GT1.
I know the wing is ugly, but gained a lot a rear grip from a little DF, but if you love her for who she is, then I guess that's the best you can get, right?
Glad you liked it.

With CSLACR's permission, here is a tune for the RUF 3400S. Let me know what you think. I will share it if you want to give it a go CSLACR.

Audi R8 Race Car Team Playstation (Oreca) '05
4084686543_d577ed4acc_o.jpg

Tuned for seasonals.

789HP - 950KG - 705PP - RS Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
60 / 85
+5 / -5​
Gears:
14.8 / 15.8​
7 / 7​
Top Speed 162
5 / 5​
Move
6 / 6​
Final
Camber/Toe:
To
2.2 / 1.0​
240 MPH
0.00 / +0.25​
Brakes:
Right. :)
BB: 8/5​
LSD:
ABS:2​
9 / 13 / 9

Last edited:
Hello CSL , i am frankiefly71 from italy with a request for you : a lambo murcielago lp-670 4 superveloce 09 tuned for Monza online sun, at full hp and minimum weight ... i use a DS3 .. thanks a lot and have a great day !

Last edited:
Hello CSL , i am frankiefly71 from italy with a request for you : a lambo murcielago lp-670 4 superveloce 09 tuned for Monza online sun, at full hp and minimum weight ... i use a DS3 .. thanks a lot and have a great day !
Sounds fun, I'll see what I can do, already have one started.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
kyotogionc.jpg

kyotogion1o.jpg

Tuned for seasonals.

681HP - 1119KG - 609PP - SS or higher tires

Aero:
Suspension:
15 / 25
-10 / 10​
Gears:
13.8 / 15.3​
6 / 7​
Top Speed 124
5 / 6​
6 / 6​
Camber/Toe:
2.4 / 1.1​
-0.05 / +0.010​
Brakes:
BB: 7/3​
Final: 2500
LSD:

9 / 13 / 9

Lamborghini LP 870-4 SV
autodromonazionalemonzako.jpg

Tuned Online @ Monza

884HP - 1268KG - 641PP - RS Tires
Fully Loaded.

Aero:
Suspension:
5 / 20
-20 / -15​
Gears:
15.0 / 15.0​
8 / 8​
Top Speed 149
6 / 6​
7 / 7​
Camber/Toe:
2.3 / 1.5​
0.00 / +0.10​
Brakes:
BB: 7/4​
Final: 2050
LSD:

25 / 19
13 / 19
25 / 5

Notes: Should be easily manageable with DS3.

ty very much CSl , you are as fast as your tunes ( praiano63 cit. ) .. now it's late night in Italy , i will try as i wake up tomorrow

Last edited:
Ford GT LM Spec-II Test Car
redbullhangar73c.jpg

Tuned for Seasonals

727HP - 1165KG - 660+PP - RM Tires
Engine Stage 3 - Oil Change.

Aero:
Suspension:
50 / 70
-20 / -15​
Gears:
11.0 / 12.0​
6 / 7​
Top Speed 149
4 / 5​
6 / 7​
Camber/Toe:
2.2 / 1.3​
0.00 / +0.15​
Brakes:
BB: 9/5​
Final: 2350
LSD:

9 / 14 / 9

Notes: Beautiful way to take on the LMP's around the world. :)

Audi R10 TDI Race car '06
redbullhangar72m.jpg

Tuned for Seasonals

667HPHP - 925KG - 678+PP - RM Tires

Aero:
Suspension:
55 / 85
-10 / -10​
Gears:
13.8 / 14.8​
7 / 7​
Top Speed 149
5 / 5​
5 / 5​
Camber/Toe:
1.8 / 1.0​
0.00 / +0.20​
Brakes:
Final:
BB: 7/4​
LSD:

9 / 14 / 9

Notes: Beautiful way to take on the LMP's around the world. :)

Ferrari 458 Italia '09
redbullhangar71y.jpg

Tuned Offline

677HP - 1232KG - 600PP - RM Tires
Engine Stage 3
Power Limiter 100%
Full Weight Reduction
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjust Power Limiter as mileage adds power.

Aero:
Suspension:
0/0
-11 / -15​
Gears:
12.3 / 12.8​
8/8​
Top Speed 137
6/6​
6/6​
Camber/Toe:
2.0 / 1.0​