600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
The supercharger on the 300 creates massive amounts of torque. It's good for the extra HP but all that low end torque shreds tires.

What if you'd left some other parts off?? The supercharger on the SLS is super smooth. I appreciate there's an awful lot of differences between the two cars though..!!

{Cy}

I've tried a lot of different settings on this car and just seems with the supercharger, in any configuration the rear tires will just not hook up with the road :(. But I'm not giving up I must find a way :D

4.2 as well, I tip my hat Sir. I gave the RS6 saloon a blast, not quite fast enough and I'm not really confident enough to set diffs for 4WD yet. Certainly not to my liking.

I suspect this will be battling for top spot with the ZZII at the moment. Your assertions at the start of the thread will likely prove correct, 4WD for the win at this track...

{Cy}

Not shure about 4WD ,you have to try the ACSR Ford GT no stripe, It's a blast, a lot of traction and no oversteer uner accel. Top car for me for shure.

The supercharger on the 300 creates massive amounts of torque. It's good for the extra HP but all that low end torque shreds tires.

I've tried a lot of different settings on this car and just seems with the supercharger, in any configuration the rear tires will just not hook up with the road :(. But I'm not giving up I must find a way :D

Maybe having 1600kg+ weight of the SLS does something to contain the extra beans. Maybe it was just designed with massive amounts of grunt in the first place.

I'd be keen to see a superchraged version of this car, if you can pull it off Krenk...

{Cy}

A couple of the cars so far are looking impressive , only done 5 so far.

Thunder, lightning and heavy rain here so ill probably be testing most of the day.

Anyone tried raVers Vantage yet ? 950bhp (hosted by CSL)

Last edited:
MurcielagoSV-R600.jpg

Based on: Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Acquired: New Car Dealership

Specs
Drivetrain: AWD
Power: 729HP
Torque: 526 ft-lbs
Weight: 1393kg
PP: 600

Visuals
Color: Arancio Atlas
Aero: Front, Extensions
Wheels: Stock

Parts
Body & Chassis
-Stage 1 Weight Reduction
-Window Weight Reduction
-Carbon Hood (Body Color)

Engine
-ECU Tuning

Intake System
-Racing Air Filter

Drivetrain
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi-Racing Flywheel
-Torque Sensing Center Differential
-Adjustable LSD

Suspension
-Fully Customizable Kit

Tires
-Racing Medium (R2)

Settings
Engine
-Power Limiter: 99.5% (adjust as needed to meet 600PP restriction)

Drivetrain
-Center Diff.: 25 / 75
-LSD Initial: 5 / 7
-LSD Accel.: 20 / 35
-LSD Decel.: 5 / 15

Suspension
-Ride Height: -20 / -20
-Spring Rate: 15.0 / 15.0
-Extension: 8 / 7
-Compression: 7 / 6
-Anti-Roll Bar: 5 / 4
-Camber: 2.0 / 1.0
-Toe: 0.00 / 0.00

Brakes: 8 / 6

------------------------------------------

And there we have it. Born from insanity and sleepless nights...and Lamborghini had something to do with it somewhere too. Something about engineering a car? Well, whatever it was, this is my version.

As a first leap into tuning I'm feeling alright. It will turn the speedway in mid 50s and consistently under 1'29 on the road course. As long as it is a decent drive and consistent, I'll be happy with the outcome.

No real driving notes. I tuned this using only ABS 1 on a DS3 so if you use a wheel you may have a slightly different experience. I appreciate any input folks may have that would be constructive and helpful, if you can make it out of the car alive.

Not shure about 4WD ,you have to try the ACSR Ford GT no stripe, It's a blast, a lot of traction and no oversteer uner accel. Top car for me for shure.

I've driven your car, Sir. Quite frankly, the GT is going to have to be something quite special, as are the other RWD monsters I've yet to try.

My Merc is gonna get slaughtered, particularly around the Superspeedway :grumpy:

{Cy}

I've driven your car, Sir. Quite frankly, the GT is going to have to be something quite special, as are the other RWD monsters I've yet to try.

My Merc is gonna get slaughtered, particularly around the Superspeedway :grumpy:

{Cy}

I've tested 8 cars till now, your Merc.SLS too , it's not very fast talking about laptime because of his weight, but in driving pleasure and handling , this is the best car i drove yesterday night. For the moment it's my preference.

Well here is what I think, for those wondering what a good time is:

under 1:27 fantastic

1:27 to 1:28 great.

1:28 to 1:29 good.

1:29 to 1:30 ok.

1:30 or higher, poor.

Reserved for lap times. Don't expect witty reviews from me, I will let the lap times speak for themselves.

Initial run lap times:

Please note these are my INITIAL runs only. Each car was given 10 clean laps each, all of which I expect to improve.

1. praiano63/Tommy ZZII '00: 1:28.059 final 1:27.461 oval time: 49.702
2. raver/Aston Vantage: 1:32.901 final: 1:32.856 oval time: 52.948

3. akmuq/Merc SLR: 1:30.302 final: 1:29.102 oval time: 51.301

4. desperado/Cadillac Cien: 1:28.647 final: 1:27.972 oval time: 49.388

5. c-zeta/Lambo LP670-4: 1:29.148 final: 1:28.144 oval time: 50.415

6. milldrum/Audi Nuvolari Quattro: 1:29.469 final: 1:28.752 oval time: 51.997

7. krenkme/Chrysler 300C: 1:30.971 final: 1:30.386 oval time: 51.532

8. bigberry/Ferrari F430S: 1:28.892 final: 1:28.212 oval time: 49.834

9. vtiroj/Ferrari 458: 1:28.549 final: 1:27.548 oval time: 49.708

10. cslacr/Audi R8: 1:27.026 final: 1:26.678 oval time: 49.355

11. cykosis/Merc SLS: 1:29.127 final: 1:28.106 oval time: 51.503

12. acsr421/Ford GT: 1:26.732 final: 1:25.796 oval time: 49.644

13. madmyk/Nissan GTR '09 academy version: 1:27.443 final: 1:26.820 oval time: 50.661

14. digitalbaka/Lambo LP670-4: 1:27.532 final: 1:27.402 oval time: 49.951

15. brave bear/Mazda RX-7: 1:28.989 final: no improvement oval time: 51.488

16. GFxJG/Nissan GTR '09: 1:27.605 final: no improvement oval time: 50.523

17. dr_slump/Nissan GTR '09 academy version: 1:27.226 final: 1:26.930 oval time: 50.513

18. dylans1o/Lambo LP670-4: 1:28.522 final: 1:27.801
Oval time: 50.183
Now that I have a ghost for each car, I am going to give each car 10 more laps. Then 5 laps each at the oval, for a total of 25 laps per car.

Last edited:

{Cy}

I can think of one car you'll surly beat :D. Heading to the track to do some late model short track racing so the 300c will be what it is without the super charger, unless my 9 year old daughter can figure it out before she heads to the track with her mom :). I just hope the testers enjoy it and give me feed back, good or bad, that's how we learn.

Well, I'm a bit late and haven't even tested a single car yet.
But could anyone tell me if the Enzo could have a chance?

krenkme, I for one can't wait to try your "600"C :D I have 3 of them myself and am always looking for an excuse to pick that huge car to race with online. The wing just makes it look that much more ridiculous. Deeply saddened it won't include the supercharger :( :dopey:

Well, I'm a bit late and haven't even tested a single car yet.
But could anyone tell me if the Enzo could have a chance?

no chance my friend dr_slump. Audi le mans,lotus 350 sport,audi R* 5.2.... , ferrari 458, ford GT05,....

Audi le mans,lotus 350 sport are not listed yet and can do top results for shure.

no chance my friend dr_slump. Audi le mans,lotus 350 sport,audi R* 5.2.... , ferrari 458, ford GT05,....

Audi le mans,lotus 350 sport are not listed yet and can do top results for shure.
Don't forget the VW Nardo in same class as ZZII and Cadillac Cien.

krenkme, I for one can't wait to try your "600"C :D I have 3 of them myself and am always looking for an excuse to pick that huge car to race with online. The wing just makes it look that much more ridiculous. Deeply saddened it won't include the supercharger :( :dopey:

Its not the fastest, and will most likely finish last but I still think it can at least hang with the supercars and exotics. Just can't get it to go with the supercharger right now (maybe after the shoot out)
Side note - 4th quick in practice, its slick at the track at the moment but will cool off nice tonight :) (sorry not really GT related, but the fastest my late model has felt this year....had to share, sorry)

Its not the fastest, and will most likely finish last but I still think it can at least hang with the supercars and exotics. Just can't get it to go with the supercharger right now (maybe after the shoot out)
Side note - 4th quick in practice, its slick at the track at the moment but will cool off nice tonight :) (sorry not really GT related, but the fastest my late model has felt this year....had to share, sorry)

Hi, tell me why only 586PP, if you put supercharger take out ECU /sport intake manifold / racing air filter , you go to 599 pp ???

Why not using all the pp allowed???

Hi, tell me why only 586PP, if you put supercharger take out ECU /sport intake manifold / racing air filter , you go to 599 pp ???

Why not using all the pp allowed???

See back and you'll find that a supercharger kills its tyres, no matter where you put the power.

I made a little change to the Ford GT's camber and toe settings to help it turn a little better around the Oval track. If anyone is building their own version of it for the Shootout please make note of these new settings. No more changes after these and this will be my finalized version. :cheers:

And the Nissan GT-R, and Lambo SV.
I had the 458, R8 4.2, GT-R, and Murcielago SV all under 1:27's.
Only tested two on the speedway, 48.8 for the Audi and 48.9 for the F430 Scuderia. With a full-blown speedway tune I expect the R8 could come close to 47's.

And the Nissan GT-R, and Lambo SV.
I had the 458, R8 4.2, GT-R, and Murcielago SV all under 1:27's.
Only tested two on the speedway, 48.8 for the Audi and 48.9 for the F430 Scuderia. With a full-blown speedway tune I expect the R8 could come close to 47's.

Last edited:
I'm going to take my car for an hour , i'll put it on share again after this.
If anybody is testing it now, tell me please ,i can do this later.
Thanks.

I'm going to take my car for an hour , i'll put it on share again after this.
If anybody is testing it now, tell me please ,i can do this later.
Thanks.

If someone borrowed it , the borrower will keep the car doesn´t matter if your car is online or not as long as he doesn´t change the car

raVer

Last edited:
GfxJG, Dylans1o, and brave bear (possibly dr slump?) yet unless someone's lurking in the shadows waiting.

Since I'm thinking of it, for tuners testing their own cars, what would be the best course: use the times we already have orour disregard those and use only the fastest laps when put through the same runs as the other cars? I'm leaning toward the latter so as not to skew results with the million and a half laps I've put in but wanted to see what others thought on the subject.

This will probably jinx things but its nice to see only one (possibly two) duplications of car choice for this event. No worries about, ugh another 20 laps in one of these...🤬
Going to start trying them out for feel tonight before work. Have a wedding to go to tomorrow so won't be able to actually start testing until after work Sunday.:yuck:
Good luck to everyone and let's go racing!:cheers::gtpflag:

Back