600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
Since I'm thinking of it, for tuners testing their own cars, what would be the best course: use the times we already have orour disregard those and use only the fastest laps when put through the same runs as the other cars? I'm leaning toward the latter so as not to skew results with the million and a half laps I've put in but wanted to see what others thought on the subject.
I would say just run them as the rest, right in the mix, you'll probably improve on your best lap with it anyway, and if not, then it'll at least have been even. 👍

Word of advice to anyone testing my "Phantom", especially wheel users. Be very, very gentle with the control inputs as the car has nearly instant response to everything from steering to throttle.:scared:
Just a little to much of anything is libel to send you out of control. Also don't get it sideways, this is definitely not a drift car and unless your a driving god or just insanely lucky once the rear end gets out there your done for.

I would say just run them as the rest, right in the mix, you'll probably improve on your best lap with it anyway, and if not, then it'll at least have been even. 👍

I have finish for the first run ,all the cars published till now. ACSR new upgrade on his Ford GT improove 0"300 less on each track. Is it ok to publish the times after the tuner's deadline ? only the times, actualized during the testing period, the comments about the cars can be published only after the deadline of the testers ,what do you think madame ??

Word of advice to anyone testing my "Phantom", especially wheel users. Be very, very gentle with the control inputs as the car has nearly instant response to everything from steering to throttle.:scared:
Just a little to much of anything is libel to send you out of control. Also don't get it sideways, this is definitely not a drift car and unless your a driving god or just insanely lucky once the rear end gets out there your done for.

And it's now that you say me this ??? :):) No problems ,it's easy to see , just after the first corner :nervous::sly:

And it's now that you say me this ??? :):) No problems ,it's easy to see , just after the first corner :nervous::sly:
Well I do believe I said something similar in my notes on the tune itself if you read that.:sly:
Of course I tuned this to try and compete with a certain red gocart from Brazil...:lol:

hey guys i have just realised that the deadline for the shootout is tomorrow lol but i already have my baby lined up. so here is my tune. no picture sorry.
mazda rx-7 spirit r type a (fd) '02 in a pretty red dress (rouge lucifer) and black prodrive rims

605hp @ 598pp @ 1051 kg
apply every part and aero kit rear wing set to 28
lsd @ 7 int 15 accel sens 7 brake sens
ride height -17 F -7 R
spring rate 11.3 F 9.7 R
dampers ext 6
dampers comp 6
anti roll 5 F 4 R
camber 0.3 F 0.1 R
toe -0.02 F -0.01 R
brake 6 F 8 R
racing medium tires

tranny revert to default then adjust final gear to 4
then adjust top speed to 211
1st 2.859
2nd 2.038
3rd 1.520
4th 1.190
5th 0.974
6th 0.806

this tune was first discovered during the great outage of '11. it has never been tampered with since then, even for online racing. when i first saw the 600pp shootout i immediately thought of this car. it is a blast to drive and for the most part this tune allows you to drive her very aggressively. all in all i hope you enjoy my vin diesel car (fan of the rx7 from the og fast and the furious). so have fun.

ps. this tune was not made for indy or any particular track but i love her and she just seems ideal. enjoy :)

Last edited:
I have finish for the first run ,all the cars published till now. ACSR new upgrade on his Ford GT improove 0"300 less on each track. Is it ok to publish the times after the tuner's deadline ? only the times, actualized during the testing period, the comments about the cars can be published only after the deadline of the testers ,what do you think madame ??
Sounds good.

Where is the EDT timezone located?

Eastern Time is 5 hours behind UTC. So you should take off 5 hours for the time of the deadline for UTC, meaning the deadline for me, for instance, is actually 5:00AM. I already got my Murc submitted in though.

Eastern Time is 5 hours behind UTC. So you should take off 5 hours for the time of the deadline for UTC, meaning the deadline for me, for instance, is actually 5:00AM. I already got my Murc submitted in though.

My deadline would be 6 AM the 28th then. So that's all cool.

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
~620 BHP - ~730 Nm - 1362 KG - ~600 PP

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distribuing Center Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Medium Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
2/22

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.526
2nd Gear: 2.361
3rd Gear: 1.718
4th Gear: 1.312
5th Gear: 1.051
6th Gear: 0.883

Final Gear: 3.700
Max Speed: 320 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 9/10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 28/33
Braking Sensitivity: 22/35

Torque: 30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-19
Spring Rate: 12.4/14.1
Dampers (Extension): 6/7
Dampers (Compression): 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.8/2.4
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.16

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Pfffft, c'mon JG, you could do better than that! :P

R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs

Pfffft, c'mon JG, you could do better than that! :P

R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs R35 GTR is for noobs

R35's are awesome. The goal of racing is to be fast, no? And tell me, is the R35 not fast?

R35's are awesome for noobs who think they are awesome but suck. The goal of racing is to be fast, no? And tell me, is the R35 not fast?

Nope, for me, goal of racing in GT5 is to have fun. And R35 ≠ fun.

Well…the closest to fun a R35 could get is RVR's one. And that wasn't a natural fun, not by any means the fun you'd get from any other type of car.

I do agree. Now STFU and stop dissing my choice of car, I was short on time. So the tune probably sucks too.

I do agree. Now STFU and stop dissing my choice of car, I was short on time. So the tune probably sucks too.
You had a day, 24 hours, to come up with one. I could write a relatively good review in that time, you should be able to cobble something together.
lolR35.

Too bad I can't make a 600hp Volvo C30 with AWD then.

Super-Lolvo FTW!!!!! :D

You had a day, 24 hours, to come up with one. I could write a relatively good review in that time, you should be able to cobble something together.

Super-Lolvo FTW!!!!! :D

I don't care. Now STFU and go do something productive.

I also have that. Probably more than you, as time-consuming as you claim your piano-lessons are.
Exams are over, so the lessons aren't as long as before :D So what's your point? :P I has more life than you, as I didn't whinge over people not using tunes like you did before I came along :D

Dude, going off-topic is the fun part of any thread.
First time ever, I agree 100% with you 👍 :D Off-topic is fun, and it's just a matter of how far off you can go before people stop you that's the most fun. :lol:

First time ever, I agree 100% with you 👍 :D Off-topic is fun, and it's just a matter of how far off you can go before people stop you that's the most fun. :lol:

True. This is almost still on-topic, I mean, it started as you dissing my car choice (Which BTW is awesome).

True. This is almost still on-topic, I mean, it started as you dissing my car choice (Which BTW is awesome).
The GT-R is very good for the road course...but its slooww on the speedway.:crazy:
Then there's the simple fact that there's like 25 tunes for the SpecV alone...:yuck:
I'm just glad I gave the Cien another go because its different.:D

Back