Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
eugene2023
fantastic HKS CT230R '08 work! really lovely sense of motion in shots:tup:

I shall have a new update up in the next few hours, a bit different to what I've done before I feel. I hope you all like it :)

GREAT PICS!!!!!:drool: Especially the edited ones. Cant wait to see more from you. Also, I'm doing a DTM set soon.....finally :)

P.S. More DTM pics from you please ;)

GREAT PICS!!!!!:drool: Especially the edited ones. Cant wait to see more from you. Also, I'm doing a DTM set soon.....finally :)

P.S. More DTM pics from you please ;)

Thanks :) You shall see more very soon just uploading to flickr :D
You want a lot more of my work recently, first more panning mode 1, now more DTM ;) :cheers:

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
For this set I took one of my many vipers out for a spin at Toscana but then decided to attempt some more 'arty' shots in photo travel for a change. I'm quite happy with how they turned out, tell me what you think :dopey:

Edits

ashes619
:drool: This is fast becoming one of my favorite galleries. :drool:

:D thanks. I'm taking a two week break starting Saturday or Sunday though depending on if I have time to upload on Saturday morning, going on holiday with my girlfriend

That's a really great set - I especially like the edits and love the idea behind edit #2. 👍

This will be my last update until the 28/8/2011 at the earliest as I am going on holiday for two weeks with my girlfriend and her family. And unfortunately she does not appreciate the awesomeness of GT5 (yet) so I shall not be on after tomorrow until then. I've done a larger double update for you all today I hope you like it 👍 :) Thanks for all your views and comments so far! I really appreciate them.

Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08

Edits

Contrast maybe a little high?

Shot through a dust cloud so the colours look too desaturated I think.

Two 'Abstract' attempts

Ford GT40 '69

Edits

Nice update mate!
Here is my favorite pics
👍👍

6036089546_91eab62242.jpg

6028861658_e39961d9f0_z.jpg

As Ashes said - love em all. DTM goodness is fantastic - we'll see a lot of them with the current seasonals - but that's a good thing, probably do a set myself. The abstracts are brilliant as are the GT40 shots. 👍👍

Nice update mate!
Here is my favorite pics
👍👍

6036089546_91eab62242.jpg

6028861658_e39961d9f0_z.jpg
:cheers: But only the first of those two shots is actually mine, the second I believe is FishyJuice's ;)

:drool: WOW. I love all your shots there. :drool:
Thanks Ashes :)

As Ashes said - love em all. DTM goodness is fantastic - we'll see a lot of them with the current seasonals - but that's a good thing, probably do a set myself. The abstracts are brilliant as are the GT40 shots. 👍👍
Yeah you undoubtedly will do, lots of people already have. Go for it the DTM cars are good fun to work with being mainly standards 👍 thanks :)

Really nice work on the Viper, I like all of them, but the last one is very very well done.
:cheers: I'm pretty pleased with that set my self too :sly:

Yeah you undoubtedly will do, lots of people already have. Go for it the DTM cars are good fun to work with being mainly standards 👍 thanks :)
I have a bunch of DTM replays saved so you'll see a set from me at some point. Have a great holiday. :)

I have a bunch of DTM replays saved so you'll see a set from me at some point. Have a great holiday. :)

Awesome, I shall be looking back at everyones gallery when I get back to catch up on what I've missed 👍 Thanks :)

This shall be my last post until I return as I am being collected in a couple of minutes. Hope everyone has a good two weeks 👍 Good luck in the contests everyone :) Byeeeee

Last edited:
Love the GT40 shots. DTM at Eiger just seems kinda weird:) Good pics though:)
Great work! 👍
Love your pictures! They all look so great. 👍
Great work !
:cheers:

Hello again everyone, back from my holiday now felt a little rusty this morning when I made this set and did the editing but pretty pleased with it in the end :)

Lancia Delta Integrale HF

Edited

Thanks for looking, and I hope you liked my work :)

Last edited:
Back