F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.

183912.jpg

Bernie did not quite see eye to eye with Formula 1's new eco friendly future...

183912.jpg

The Libyan rebels were disappointed to learn that the short, despotic dictator at the Belgian Grand Prix was not, in fact, Muammar Qaddafi.

To save Michael some time, Bernie grants him special dispensation to start with a vehicle already down to two wheels.

183912.jpg

Bernie: Fantastic drive Michael, shame you didn't win the race!

Michael: If you'd applied the 107% qualifying rule, I would have.

Bernie: If we'd applied the 107% qualifying rule, you wouldn't have raced in the first place.

What double post? :lol:

Don't mind that. My internet has the hiccups. Whenever I lose HSDPA signal while the page is refreshing, it double posts, even though the board has double-post filtering enabled.

183912.jpg

Michael - So Bernie, when you first started motor racing, was this what the competition was like?

Bernie - On yer bike!

183912.jpg

Bernie: Ok who's the comedian? Locking the seat to the highest position, I've seen it before.
Was it you Michael? I know you fancie yourself as a prankster.
It would be unfortunate for a wheel to fall off your car in qualifying wouldn't it...

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
183912.jpg

Bernie and Michael showing people their gift to Rowan Atkinson, which is to replace his crashed and burned McLaren :)

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'

183912.jpg

MS: Where did you get that Bernie?
BE: Rupert Murdoch was giving them away, all he wanted in exchange was my autograph. What a very nice man.

183912.jpg

Bernie's guide to F1 tech

2009: KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System)
2011: DRS (Drag Reduction System)
2012: SRS (Schumacher Recovery System)

~FINAL ENTRY~

183912.jpg

MS - You can't force me to ride that, I know thats just a banana in you pocket
BE - Actually I'm just pleased to see you
MS - Gimme that bike!!!!

[FINAL ENTRY]

-----------------------------------------------

or

MS - I need your clothes, your boots and your bike.

Last edited:
183912.jpg

The annual staring competition was a great success with even Bernie taking part to try and win the bike!

[FINAL ENTRY]

Bernie : "Yes, I've just double checked the wheel nuts. I'm sure they are fully tightened."

183912.jpg

Headline: Germans invade Le Tour de France.

"They tried to stop me from entering, but they never considered I'd go through Belgium."

183912.jpg

Mercedes reveal their dual-rotating throttle pedal system and new front and rear brakes by two different handles. It's also fueled by Porridge, tea and toast.

183912.jpg

Man in white suit: Bernie your hair smells so nice.
Bernie: Cant you see im taken. Oh Michael your so nice and you send me bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back