Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Why are we spouting off at someone that has never even posted in this thread?

Let me rephrase that.

Why are we 🤬 spouting off at someone that has never even 🤬 posted in this 🤬 thread?

Get back to discussing tunes and/or settings and drop the bashing.

Hi Praiano,

Some days ago I sent the Honda S2000 LM Race Car. I wish ,when you have free time, tune it please, i think it's a great car for those PP.

Take this opportunity to say that I'm very happy with YOUR tunes and guys like Highlandor should not be the least important what they say, he is crazy, and as you say, is better for him go see a doctor :)

Greetings, and again, congratulations for YOUR tunes Mr. Praiano.

Hi ,yes i recieve the car, thanks, but i had one allready ,now i have 2 :):) .Shure i 'm going to tune it . It's a very good car. The most dificult will be to let it better than it is allready stock.
I'm posting a camaro IROC now and i begin the S2000. I love to do this.

Have a good day.

TB
Why are we spouting off at someone that has never even posted in this thread?

Let me rephrase that.

Why are we 🤬 spouting off at someone that has never even 🤬 posted in this 🤬 thread?

Get back to discussing tunes and/or settings and drop the bashing.

I've said that i don't want all this turn in a Brasilian novel, those that never end. I 've ask everybody to turn the page, and i return imediatly to my tunes ,what i like to do really. But it was impossible for me to not publish this PM in my thread.

I wish everybody now go back to this fun game too. Thank you alls.

CHEVROLET CAMARO IROC-Z CONCEPT ‘88 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

sany0001ox.jpg

chevroletcamaroirocnew_zps12a7ddc9.jpg

Suriname "CHEVROLET CAMARO IROC" waiting for a refit in a Paramaribo garage.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

Some days ago I sent the Honda S2000 LM Race Car. I wish ,when you have free time, tune it please, i think it's a great car for those PP.

Take this opportunity to say that I'm very happy with YOUR tunes and guys like Highlandor should not be the least important what they say, he is crazy, and as you say, is better for him go see a doctor :)

Greetings, and again, congratulations for YOUR tunes Mr. Praiano.

Ok ,i've sent back your car tuned. I've tune it with racing hard tires you can use the 2 turbos i've buy and any race tires.

The stock is perfectly planted, to much for me, i just set a new gearbox, a new LSD settings to be more soft with full power at accel, and to be more free to play with mass transfer under braking and out of turns, together with a new suspension.

Don't need to send it back, i have one. Tell me what you think and after we can do a fine tune especially for you.

Waiting for your answer, have a good day.

Ok ,i've sent back your car tuned. I've tune it with racing hard tires you can use the 2 turbos i've buy and any race tires.

The stock is perfectly planted, to much for me, i just set a new gearbox, a new LSD settings to be more soft with full power at accel, and to be more free to play with mass transfer under braking and out of turns, together with a new suspension.

Don't need to send it back, i have one. Tell me what you think and after we can do a fine tune especially for you.

Waiting for your answer, have a good day.

As soon as I get home ,I try it and tell you.
Thanks a lot Praiano!

WOW - real bunch of internet warriors aren't you guys....

Shame most of you weren't around a long time ago when this site had something called community spirit.

As for being 'fake', nope, not fake, it's about respect. Like when someone posts something that you find useful you show that person respect and gratitude, usually a PM or a public confirmation.

This is what I've done most of the time I've been on GTPlanet - especially here in the tuning subsection, sending personal thanks to guys like Motor City Hami, Adrenalin and Akira when they've posted something that has really helped. Even others who are no longer 'with us' who's old posts I've found helpful, I still publically paid them thanks.

Not publically laugh like this so called 'tuner' did.

As I said in the message, you got alot to learn about respect, and your actions today have just been the nails in your coffin. Fine, you want to go report me, then go ahead, my conscience is clear - unlike yours. I'm man enough to take it, whatever the outcome - warning, ban or whatever.

I've had enough support and PM's, both on GTPlanet, on the PSN , from other GT websites and from the guys in my race series and on my friends list to know that my theory works - not the 'best' setup in all situations, but that was never my claim - it works as a starting point to base your setup around. That's why I don't listen to guys who are obsessed with conspiracy theories or acting like gorrilla's on heat, beating their chests in a display of male supremacy by quoting all this worldly knowledge of setups, totally forgetting this is just a code / program within a game.

You can deny it all you want Piano, but the changes in your setups before and after you wrote that admission is obvious.

You carry on with your fanboy club, I got mine - difference is we know about setups and are proing it where it counts, online, in organised race series between different GT websites on the 'net.

Where are you proving 'yours' - offline....

Enough said...

Shame most of you weren't around a long time ago when this site had something called community spirit.
You're by far the most obnoxious poster I've come across on this site. For you to appeal to the "good old days" of community spirit is absurd to say the least.

I see you changed your thread title - very funny :lol:. I know you have influenced my tuning from setting the transmission to overall car setup. I learn from driving other tuners cars in the shootouts and try to apply this knowledge when I tune my own cars from scratch. I have respect for you and the many other great tuners of this site. I say this now because of a certain Highlandor questioning your credibility. I believe the real highlandor jumped off a cliff to prove himself. Is this one real or fake only one way to find out then, GERONIMO highlandor.

Last edited:
*Reads Highlandor's response*

*Gets fresh bag of popcorn and goes back into my corner*

I knew this was going to get interesting. :D

TB, I saw what you did there with your post. In the words of Highlandor, I demand credit for your rephrased post with all the 🤬's in there. :lol:

WOW - real bunch of internet warriors aren't you guys....

As for being 'fake', nope, not fake, it's about respect. Like when someone posts something that you find useful you show that person respect and gratitude, usually a PM or a public confirmation.

This is what I've done most of the time I've been on GTPlanet - especially here in the tuning subsection, sending personal thanks to guys like Motor City Hami, Adrenalin and Akira when they've posted something that has really helped. Even others who are no longer 'with us' who's old posts I've found helpful, I still publically paid them thanks.

Not publically laugh like this so called 'tuner' did.

As I said in the message, you got alot to learn about respect, and your actions today have just been the nails in your coffin. Fine, you want to go report me, then go ahead, my conscience is clear - unlike yours. I'm man enough to take it, whatever the outcome - warning, ban or whatever.

I've had enough support and PM's, both on GTPlanet, on the PSN , from other GT websites and from the guys in my race series and on my friends list to know that my theory works - not the 'best' setup in all situations, but that was never my claim - it works as a starting point to base your setup around. That's why I don't listen to guys who are obsessed with conspiracy theories or acting like gorrilla's on heat, beating their chests in a display of male supremacy by quoting all this worldly knowledge of setups, totally forgetting this is just a code / program within a game.

You can deny it all you want Piano, but the changes in your setups before and after you wrote that admission is obvious.

You carry on with your fanboy club, I got mine - difference is we know about setups and are proing it where it counts, online, in organised race series between different GT websites on the 'net.

Where are you proving 'yours' - offline....

Enough said...

Check my last fake car "CHEVROLET CAMARO IROC-Z CONCEPT &#8216;88 " there is all the credits you want inside .... So now let me in peace please , i'm not a doctor, i can't help you and i'll not answer anymore to your posts.

power 624 hp
weight 1223 kg
perf. Points: 575 pp

LSD Rear 08/24/05

Ride Height -25/-20 if you want more eagerness on small track use -15/-20 but beware with the throttle out corner.

Spring Rate 11.0/10.0 thanks to god first to give me 2 hands to drive a wheel and thanks to a great tuner that have all the credits for this fantastics springs.
Extension 8/3
Compression 7/4
Anti-roll bars 2/4
Camber 2.1/2.0
Toe -0.05/0.00

Brake Balance 7/4

Please moderators , i don't want to see no more post of this person in my thread.

Just put him on your ignore list praiano. If he posts, you know we'll keep you informed. 👍 Also ask a moderator to clean up the past couple of pages since your post with his PM and we can all get back to normal. 👍

Praiano, forget about him, it's gits like him which ruin GTPlanet in the first place. Now, get back to tuning. Or reviewing for the shootout! :D &#8230;&#8230;wait&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;am I the only one who needs to submit?

Praiano, forget about him, it's gits like him which ruin GTPlanet in the first place. Now, get back to tuning. Or reviewing for the shootout! :D ……wait………am I the only one who needs to submit?

Yes, i'm now driving te awsome ford gt from acsr, to see if i do a better time , and it's a great pleasure to drive such a great car.
Do the same, nothing better than this.
It 's funy to imagine the face of everybody on this blog. I'm in love with Demi lovato picture, and i imagine you as a bruce lee playing pianno like Michel Petrucciani.
Everybody have his own avatar in my imagination. Very fun all this....

Hi Praiano. For a late comer in the tuning game, you have surely left an awesome impression for a lot of people, including myself. I have a tunes folder, and your settings would make up at least 80% of the tunes in it. I have ran time comparisons with previous settings I had, and your tunes top them almost every time. If not, the stability and driveability make your's better anyway.

I have read the adversity's and sceptics you have faced along the way. You should be proud of your custom tunes....you have a real knack for it. Sure, life is about learning from others, but do we credit our parents and peers for comments and actions we make everyday? Do we credit our tuner when we win a race online in GT5?

Anyway, keep your head high and keep up the great work.

Last edited:
It's fully modified anything goes RM Cappuccino, on RH tires. It's 133 bhp at 0 km and 137 after break in. I can send you one, just send me a friend request if you have room for me on your friends list and I'll send you one. I've raced two Cappy series now on SS tires and it was a handful, hard to find a balance, and I ended up with ride heights of -2/+3 to -3/+7. I think it'll be much easier to tune with the RH tires. We ran some practice at Eiger and Monaco last night and it was a completely different car with the RH tires.

Here's a link to the Pre-season discussion thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5811381#post5811381

I would recommend the series to anyone. It's a challenging car to drive, you really need to focus on being smooth and precise to maintain maximum momentum, it isn't a 458 Italia you can thrash around and still be competitive with. The series is extremely well run, always starts on time, well organized and the drivers are all friendly, respectful and very clean. And as a bonus, it runs on Tuesday evening, Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon, with your best finish of the week counting towards the championship. You can do 1, 2 or all 3 if there is room for you. You have to declare a primary night to race on and you are guaranteed a slot on that day.

Last edited:
Praiano, i cant thankyou enough for your R32 tune:) . i just took it around the nordschleife just now and loved every minuite of it. im sure i would have gone into the low 6:40s if i was a bit cleaner as im not the best of drivers by all means , it was my first lap with the car though so i think with a bit of practice i could blast past that into the high 6:30's hopefully .the sound, the looks. i love the way the exhaust pokes out under the left side of the rear bumper:) .im not blessed with a very technical vocabulary so the way i would describe the hanlding of this car is that it changes direction better than lionel messi :) .you just got me a new favourite car thanks :P .overall im very impressed praiano you will be getting a few more requests from me without doubt. 👍

oh yeah Praiano,if i had 1 word to describe highlander guess what it would be.........................jealous :) , jealous that you created the R32 and he didnt :)

Last edited:
Hi Praiano. For a late comer in the tuning game, you have surely left an awesome impression for a lot of people, including myself. I have a tunes folder, and your settings would make up at least 80% of the tunes in it. I have ran time comparisons with previous settings I had, and your tunes top them almost every time. If not, the stability and driveability make your's better anyway.

I have read the adversity's and sceptics you have faced along the way. You should be proud of your custom tunes....you have a real knack for it. Sure, life is about learning from others, but do we credit our parents and peers for comments and actions we make everyday? Do we credit our tuner when we win a race online in GT5?

Anyway, keep your head high and keep up the great work.

Thanks for this, good to hear, you're totaly right, the life teach to everybody soon or later . if you have some files with my tunes ,i would like to have them if you can send to me please , my excel file stay inside my last dead laptop, no way to have it back.

Thanks for your support and have a good day.

It's fully modified anything goes RM Cappuccino, on RH tires. It's 133 bhp at 0 km and 137 after break in. I can send you one, just send me a friend request if you have room for me on your friends list and I'll send you one. I've raced two Cappy series now on SS tires and it was a handful, hard to find a balance, and I ended up with ride heights of -2/+3 to -3/+7. I think it'll be much easier to tune with the RH tires. We ran some practice at Eiger and Monaco last night and it was a completely different car with the RH tires.

Here's a link to the Pre-season discussion thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5811381#post5811381

I would recommend it to anyone. It's a challenging car to drive, you really need to focus on being smooth and precise to maintain maximum momentum, it isn't a 458 Italia you can thrash around and still be competitive with. The series is extremely well run, always starts on time, well organized and the drivers are all friendly, respectful and very clean. And as a bonus, it runs on Tuesday evening, Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon, with your best finish of the week counting towards the championship. You can do 1, 2 or all 3 if there is room for you. You have to declare a primary night to race on and you are guaranteed a slot on that day.

Funny car really ,i'm driving it now, one more good surprise. Thanks my friend.

Praiano, i cant thankyou enough for your R32 tune:) . i just took it around the nordschleife just now and loved every minuite of it. im sure i would have gone into the low 6:40s if i was a bit cleaner as im not the best of drivers by all means , it was my first lap with the car though so i think with a bit of practice i could blast past that into the high 6:30's hopefully .the sound, the looks. i love the way the exhaust pokes out under the left side of the rear bumper:) .im not blessed with a very technical vocabulary so the way i would describe the hanlding of this car is that it changes direction better than lionel messi :) .you just got me a new favourite car thanks :P .overall im very impressed praiano you will be getting a few more requests from me without doubt. 👍

oh yeah Praiano,if i had 1 word to describe highlander guess what it would be.........................jealous :) , jealous that you created the R32 and he didnt :)

Very good you like the car, when you drive it on a smaller track ,when you need more handling and eagerness, don't forget the optional ride height with low rear downforce and more brake . In this case it's necessary.

Enjoy the tune and have good night.

:lol: The power of the community :D Go Praiano!!!! :D :D

Thanks Onboy / bruce / petrucciani..

The folder I have is physical. I have copied to microsoft word and printed a hard copy each time, as I do not own a laptop and my computer is in a different room to my playstation. Sorry I can't help you there.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

I must say I am a really big fan of your tunes. As many before me have mentioned they are used on the majority of my Favourite cars. I recently bought a BMW McLaren F1 Race Car from the UCD, and went along here hoping you would have a tune for it. To my dismay you did not, any chance this car is on your to-do list in the near future? :)

Cheers from a big fan

The folder I have is physical. I have copied to microsoft word and printed a hard copy each time, as I do not own a laptop and my computer is in a different room to my playstation. Sorry I can't help you there.

We talk about this earlier ,no problems ,i have to do this anyway... It's a lot of cars in my garage , if i was more organized i'll have a great data base to compare all the settings cruzing informations with a quick acces.
Have a good day, night for you now.

Hi Praiano,

I must say I am a really big fan of your tunes. As many before me have mentioned they are used on the majority of my Favourite cars. I recently bought a BMW McLaren F1 Race Car from the UCD, and went along here hoping you would have a tune for it. To my dismay you did not, any chance this car is on your to-do list in the near future? :)

Cheers from a big fan

Hi, thanks for this, i don't have the car, but i think it's possible to tune a share car. With the new patch, the news online physics allow to do this. It's different but not the way it was . Offline tune can work online now, this is what i've constated on my 3 last tunes. Of course it's better to do it online. But we can fix some littles details later by PM. It's possible if you send me a FR or if one of my friends put the car on share after reading this.

Thanks to anyone who can. Have a good day.

Im in desperate need of a tune for SSR7.

I play with the same people all the time and the room is limited to 572pp and road cars only :-(

Ive got a few good cars like the LFA or BMW M5 which have decent speed but not enough.

I keep getting beat all time, they all use cars like Aston V8's and Japanese rockets.

All the tunes i have top out at 210mph and i cannot keep up off the line, once moving i can draft up to about 240mph and they are pulling away.

Any car with a tune of 572pp please but it must be really quick accelerating and a very high top end, not much i know but its worth a shot just to get one over on them, even just once ;-)

Cheers guys

Lee

Im in desperate need of a tune for SSR7.

I play with the same people all the time and the room is limited to 572pp and road cars only :-(

Ive got a few good cars like the LFA or BMW M5 which have decent speed but not enough.

I keep getting beat all time, they all use cars like Aston V8's and Japanese rockets.

All the tunes i have top out at 210mph and i cannot keep up off the line, once moving i can draft up to about 240mph and they are pulling away.

Any car with a tune of 572pp please but it must be really quick accelerating and a very high top end, not much i know but its worth a shot just to get one over on them, even just once ;-)

Cheers guys

Lee
What kind of tires and what driving aids?
Also does the lobby you race in have boost?

What kind of tires and what driving aids?
Also does the lobby you race in have boost?

Yes my friend and if it's just a question of max speed , i think i can help you . It's not very dificult. But if you're talking about drag racing, i think it's better asking to who know about this. The few times i went at the tunel , it was an humiliation.... hahaha :) . Really , there is allways a little difference that make some people faster than you or me. I've never spent enough time looking for how to make this little difference. But a lot of people around here can orient you better than me.
Sorry. Good luck.

For the max speed only, send me the specs and i help you to make your car go to max speed.

Back