Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Subaru Impreza Standards (Sedan Wagon STi '00 and WRC STi '03)
As requested by FishyJuice :)

Edited

Bonus

Lovely shots. I can't believe you have done such a great job with that standard car.

Oh, and by the way, that 4th edited shot looks really similar to something I have seen before. :sly:

Lovely shots. I can't believe you have done such a great job with that standard car.

Oh, and by the way, that 4th edited shot looks really similar to something I have seen before. :sly:
Thanks :)The rally car is actually a very good standard, didn't need too much work but the wagon had a fair amount of work required on it :) Haha I wondered if anyone would notice that, it's very similar to mine and moglet's 2.0 entries from a few weeks back :P What can I say, I really like that little location :lol:

These new sets look supreme, mate. Your shots are very lively. Brilliant work, :drool: 👍 👍.
:cheers: I do try and make them lively but it often ends up with just crazy angles that look a bit weird. Glad you like them :)

Lovely shots.
I love Impreza's (looking at Avatar!) :lol:

Thanks :) me too, I really want one in a few years when I can afford one and drive :D

Last edited:
1000th post

Ferrari F2007 & Ford ST170 and ST '08
matt-mtb's request

Edited

I love "Edited" #3 and #6. Which by coincidence are the long shutter speed/panning mode 1 shots. :P

FishyJuice
I love "Edited" #3 and #6. Which by coincidence are the long shutter speed/panning mode 1 shots. :P

Thanks :) They are indeedy, when I get paning mode one working well I love the effect it gives

There are a lot of great pictures in your recent update I really like #1 and Edited 3 and 6 awesome work.

Gamesta666
There are a lot of great pictures in your recent update I really like #1 and Edited 3 and 6 awesome work.

I really appreciate all your views and comments folks :) thank you

This car, has been one of my favorite to drive in GT5 in both un-tuned (around autumn ring) and fully tuned form (around toscana) Ollium Motors Spirra

Edited

Last edited:
hey mate got one of those trophy cars if your interested in a trade?

Ah its okay, just tell me what you want and I will give it you free, you wanted chrome didnt you? Send me a FR to De_niall1 and I will send you five of each over the next few days 👍 PM me on here with any further details on the trade :)

Ah its okay, just tell me what you want and I will give it you free, you wanted chrome didnt you? Send me a FR to De_niall1 and I will send you five of each over the next few days 👍 PM me on here with any further details on the trade :)

Champion, let me know if ever I can repay the favour.

By the way your work has become incredible!!! those last edits of the spirra are exceptonal. I agree with you on the car, I got it from the used car dealership the other day and its the greatest drift car I have used.

Back