Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
CHEVROLET CAMARO IROC-Z CONCEPT ‘88 // ONLINE OK

This car is 6’50” on the ring at racing cruising speed. Can do a 6’40” hotlap.
Not so bad for a car with no aerodownforce. And it’s great to drive.

iroca.jpg
sany0001ox.jpg

Suriname "CHEVROLET CAMARO IROC" waiting for a refit in a Paramaribo garage.

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement (My car allready have , it’s ok , if you don’t have yet, don’t install it)
Engine stage 3
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
Supercharger

Downforce 00/00

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 340 km/h = 211 mph
3- Select final gear at 3.230 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.325
2: 1.670
3: 1.249
4: 0.968
5: 0.778

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 313 km/h= 195 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 624 hp
weight 1223 kg
perf. Points: 575 pp

LSD Rear 08/24/05

Ride Height -25/-20 if you want more eagerness on small track use -15/-20 but beware with the throttle out corner.

Spring Rate 11.0/10.0 thanks to god first to give me 2 hands to drive a wheel and thanks to a great tuner that have all the credits for this fantastics springs.
Extension 8/3
Compression 7/4
Anti-roll bars 2/4
Camber 2.1/2.0
Toe -0.05/0.00

Brake Balance 7/4

Tires: Racing tires. Or sport soft for who want to, it’s tested and ok too.

Enjoy.

I love it!! hte official long island "guido" car of the 80's. Please nobody take offense to this- IROC= italian retard out crusin. But still i always wanted on

I love it!! hte official long island "guido" car of the 80's. Please nobody take offense to this- IROC= italian retard out crusin. But still i always wanted on

That is so funny,I used to kick the you know what out of the IROC's with my
little old 5.0 Mustang LX coupe back in 1988.Had 395 ponies in that car,drove like a bat out of hell in a straight line braked like a Mac Truck with a full load.Brings back some good memories.

Check this one, same garage. There is a lot of US and Japanese cars in Suriname ,people here do drag race ,closing street on sunday, they import a lot of used cheap and expensive cars. It's containers that never end every week.
But there is no roads and anyway here, no place to go by car, only jungle.:guilty::indiff:

sany0003v.jpg

sany0004ex.jpg

NISSAN R92CP RACE CAR ‘92 // ONLINE OK

This car is as fast as Bentley speed 8 or Toyota GTONE. 5'29"on the ring // 1'40" Suzuka, but it's not a car for beginners. It's fast, but the brakes are weaks, and the acceleration is dificult to control. Need to be piloted ,this is the price to be fast with it.

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg

Turbo stage 3
Chassis reinforcement OK for this car ,need to be installed.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 440 km/h =273 mph
1: 2.823
2: 1.953
3: 1.416
4: 1.072
5: 0.842

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 400 km/h = 249 mph

power 1067 hp
weight 900 kg
perf. Points: 732 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 16/18/14

Ride Height -25/+05

Spring Rate 15.8/12.5
Extension 10/2
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 3/3
Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.08/+0.25

Brake Balance 10/8

Tires: racing soft Tires

Enjoy.

Ehi Praiano, I must congratulate you, your settings are always the best, but this one doesn't really work very good... I mean:
That set-up puts the R92 in a really bad way, I don't feel the car at all, it's like "too heavy" in my opinion, maybe it would be better with some changes... Don't think I'm saying you're wrong, but I think that my set-up would work better...

Ride Height -25/+05 -10/00

Spring Rate 15.8/12.5 14.8/12.5
Extension 10/2 8/1
Compression 8/2 8/4
Anti-roll bars 3/3 7/4
Camber 0.8/1.4 1.0/0.6
Toe -0.08/+0.25 -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 10/8 6/8

I don't know how to explain, I don't want to steal your work lol I tried your set up, and I didn't like that, so I made some changes, and it worked...

Thanks however dude!

Ehi Praiano, I must congratulate you, your settings are always the best, but this one doesn't really work very good... I mean:
That set-up puts the R92 in a really bad way, I don't feel the car at all, it's like "too heavy" in my opinion, maybe it would be better with some changes... Don't think I'm saying you're wrong, but I think that my set-up would work better...

Ride Height -25/+05 -10/00

Spring Rate 15.8/12.5 14.8/12.5
Extension 10/2 8/1
Compression 8/2 8/4
Anti-roll bars 3/3 7/4
Camber 0.8/1.4 1.0/0.6
Toe -0.08/+0.25 -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 10/8 6/8

I don't know how to explain, I don't want to steal your work lol I tried your set up, and I didn't like that, so I made some changes, and it worked...

Thanks however dude!

Don't need to be sorry my friend, this is how the things get better, i'll try your setup later, and see if i can do another way . If ok i can use your as a base. I like, i need feedback like your...
Sometime flowers are good for the ego but don't make cars go fast..:)

I wrote in the tune description that the car is not easy. I fight with it till i've found a way to go fast with , adapting my driving style. But if you have to fight against your car , shure there is something wrong.

It will go back to garage right now. Have to come back faster and easy. smooth like the Bentley :sly::sly:

Thanks

Check this one, same garage. There is a lot of US and Japanese cars in Suriname ,people here do drag race ,closing street on sunday, they import a lot of used cheap and expensive cars. It's containers that never end every week.
But there is no roads and anyway here, no place to go by car, only jungle.:guilty::indiff:

sany0003v.jpg

sany0004ex.jpg

Is that a 69 Camaro? My older brother had one.
By the way you have some pretty awesome tunes here.I do lots of tuning myself don't post much,but I'll admit I always look at yours when I just can't get it right.
Keep up the great work and thanks for making the game enjoyable for all.

Is that a 69 Camaro? My older brother had one.
By the way you have some pretty awesome tunes here.I do lots of tuning myself don't post much,but I'll admit I always look at yours when I just can't get it right.
Keep up the great work and thanks for making the game enjoyable for all.

Yes my friend , that's what the guy said too 69. I'm not very good for this , year , model..... but it seems.
I remember one time when i was in your country close to Montreal during the winter, people there were racing with this cars on an oval over a frozen lake. They had a lot of 3 inches bolt all around the tires .... Very crazy race. This was in the early 80's.

Thanks ,good if you like some of my tunes, enjoy.

Yes my friend , that's what the guy said too 69. I'm not very good for this , year , model..... but it seems.
I remember one time when i was in your country close to Montreal during the winter, people there were racing with this cars on an oval over a frozen lake. They had a lot of 3 inches bolt all around the tires .... Very crazy race. This was in the early 80's.

Thanks ,good if you like some of my tunes, enjoy.

Yeah we race cars and bikes on ice as well as Ski Doo's.Something to pass the time in the winter.I have a 1971 Chevelle and my brother's have a 1965 Impala and 70 Mustang Fastback.My brother still regrets the day he sold the Camaro.

NISSAN R92CP RACE CAR ‘92 // ONLINE OK // NEW SPEC

This car is as fast as Bentley speed 8 or Toyota GTONE. 5'30"on the ring // 1'40" Suzuka, Still fast, but don't have to pay the price for it now. The car is much more easy to drive, soft on his springs , lot of grip ,new LSD settings resolving the acceleration problems, now anybody can go full gas.

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg

sany0031l.jpg

Turbo stage 3
Chassis reinforcement OK for this car.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 440 km/h =273 mph
1: 2.823
2: 1.953
3: 1.416
4: 1.072
5: 0.842

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 400 km/h = 249 mph

power 1067 hp
weight 900 kg
perf. Points: 732 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 08/08/08

Ride Height -10/00

Spring Rate 14.5/12.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 0.0/0.8
Toe -0.06/+0.16

Brake Balance 6/8

Tires: racing soft Tires

Enjoy.

News settings for this NISSAN R92CP RACE CAR '92.
Thanks to Valeboss94 for his help, this new tune is based on his settings, hope he like the new car now.

Yeah we race cars and bikes on ice as well as Ski Doo's.Something to pass the time in the winter.I have a 1971 Chevelle and my brother's have a 1965 Impala and 70 Mustang Fastback.My brother still regrets the day he sold the Camaro.

mustang guy here also, i had an 88 gt 373 rear headers, flowmaster, racecraft suspension, pulleys, saleen wing, etc... loved to eat iroc's and some vets, great on the straight, not so much in the corners. the best part 16 inch 5 stars with knockoffs

We talk about this earlier ,no problems ,i have to do this anyway... It's a lot of cars in my garage , if i was more organized i'll have a great data base to compare all the settings cruzing informations with a quick acces.
Have a good day, night for you now.

Hi, thanks for this, i don't have the car, but i think it's possible to tune a share car. With the new patch, the news online physics allow to do this. It's different but not the way it was . Offline tune can work online now, this is what i've constated on my 3 last tunes. Of course it's better to do it online. But we can fix some littles details later by PM. It's possible if you send me a FR or if one of my friends put the car on share after reading this.

Thanks to anyone who can. Have a good day.

I will send you a PM later today and put the car online. Feel free to do some testing :)

mogreen42

Just FYI any statement that starts with "please nobody take offense. . ." probably is best not said!

VAUXHALL ASTRA SUPER TOURING CAR ‘00 ==> excellent tune, stable, I will almost catch Sauber C9 in Seasonal event (after two more oil changes), but AI loves to come aand attack this car more than others , I am not sure why.

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT ‘01 ==> fun to drive, reminiscing of my old Susuki GSXR1100, has common handling characteristics with several of your tunes, I wish to elaborate on this:

I find that driving this car, sends a lot of immersion to the wheel, that simulates, specifically ===> loose/not enough front wheel grip, causing wheel to knock lightly around. Perhaps too much weight coming down on the back? This causes a lot of unwanted hops and jumps that can amplify understeer, as I also unfortunately saw with the Nissan GTR M Spec Nur car.

do you feel this with you G27 wheel?

Have a great day!

VAUXHALL ASTRA SUPER TOURING CAR ‘00 ==> excellent tune, stable, I will almost catch Sauber C9 in Seasonal event (after two more oil changes), but AI loves to come aand attack this car more than others , I am not sure why.

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT ‘01 ==> fun to drive, reminiscing of my old Susuki GSXR1100, has common handling characteristics with several of your tunes, I wish to elaborate on this:

I find that driving this car, sends a lot of immersion to the wheel, that simulates, specifically ===> loose/not enough front wheel grip, causing wheel to knock lightly around. Perhaps too much weight coming down on the back? This causes a lot of unwanted hops and jumps that can amplify understeer, as I also unfortunately saw with the Nissan GTR M Spec Nur car.

do you feel this with you G27 wheel?

Have a great day!

Hi , thanks for the review. My english is not good enough to understand exactly your description," immersion to the wheel, that simulates, specifically ===> loose/not enough front wheel grip, causing wheel to knock lightly around."
I don't have any idea about how those cars drive with DS3. With the G27 i alway try to valorize the sharpness of the front grip to put the car exactly where i want with the wheel. After this , if the rear follow with normals settings, i let it like this. If not , i set lower springs values, rear dampers compression, and lower rear sway bar if needed.
It's true that to stay on the max optimal front grip, you need to be very precise on your driving. All the time with G27 during any turn , you try to feel the limit of the ideal grip. If you pass it ,you know Instantaneity and have to come back to the perfect turning angle. Force feed back help a lot, vibrations , loose sensation....... When it's good, you feel the wheel steady, planted on the driving line.
When you pass this point and don't apply correction, the sanction is an enormous understeer ( sometime go straight) or unstability (jumps) after you loose sudenly all your grip.

You're probably right for the R34, this is the best i can with this car, but i never saw a R34 driving like a RX7 too....
Did you drive the R32 ?? For me it's a better car, at least ,i have much more pleasure to drive it.

Have a good day and thanks again for this feedback.

I tested your Enzo and I love it. This is the tune I wish I had made. I have tested some other tunes and I spent quite a bit of time on a tune of my own but I think this tune of yours really is great.

Around suzuka this tune works great everywhere. I really like this over the other tunes at the hairpin and through the high speed left-hander near the end the lap. The car is very easy to control and very fast.

The only thing I tweaked was 4th and 5th gear. I short shifted from 3rd to 4th and 4th seemed a little too slow. I used 1.218 and 0.975 as new ratios. I managed 1:58.339 and theres more speed there if I drive better.

I tested your Enzo and I love it. This is the tune I wish I had made. I have tested some other tunes and I spent quite a bit of time on a tune of my own but I think this tune of yours really is great.

Around suzuka this tune works great everywhere. I really like this over the other tunes at the hairpin and through the high speed left-hander near the end the lap. The car is very easy to control and very fast.

The only thing I tweaked was 4th and 5th gear. I short shifted from 3rd to 4th and 4th seemed a little too slow. I used 1.218 and 0.975 as new ratios. I managed 1:58.339 and theres more speed there if I drive better.

Thanks, this is my third tune for this car, i needed to use some ballast and change the weight repartition to have some goods results. I use it a lot , it's my La Sarthe 3'15" money maker. Still some problems over the bumps , but it stay drivable and steady, don't loose the line.Ballast option is far to be perfect, but we'll have to deal with it till PD give us a new 15 points downforce front spoiler next christmas.
Have a good day or night.

Hi , thanks for the review. My english is not good enough to understand exactly your description," immersion to the wheel, that simulates, specifically ===> loose/not enough front wheel grip, causing wheel to knock lightly around."
I don't have any idea about how those cars drive with DS3. With the G27 i alway try to valorize the sharpness of the front grip to put the car exactly where i want with the wheel. After this , if the rear follow with normals settings, i let it like this. If not , i set lower springs values, rear dampers compression, and lower rear sway bar if needed.
It's true that to stay on the max optimal front grip, you need to be very precise on your driving. All the time with G27 during any turn , you try to feel the limit of the ideal grip. If you pass it ,you know Instantaneity and have to come back to the perfect turning angle. Force feed back help a lot, vibrations , loose sensation....... When it's good, you feel the wheel steady, planted on the driving line.
When you pass this point and don't apply correction, the sanction is an enormous understeer ( sometime go straight) or unstability (jumps) after you loose sudenly all your grip.

You're probably right for the R34, this is the best i can with this car, but i never saw a R34 driving like a RX7 too....
Did you drive the R32 ?? For me it's a better car, at least ,i have much more pleasure to drive it.

Have a good day and thanks again for this feedback.
He means in force feedback, I believe it's "hopping" he's referring to, (when in the air feedback goes away, causeing wheel to turn easily) most likely on the ring, where the only avoidance is a very soft suspension which compromises total grip.

He means in force feedback, I believe it's "hopping" he's referring to, (when in the air feedback goes away, causeing wheel to turn easily) most likely on the ring, where the only avoidance is a very soft suspension which compromises total grip.

Ok, now i understand +-, this is what i have already explain in my first answer. My tune is not "really tuned " for a special track, first Suzuka allways, after this 3 or 4 differents tracks like deep forest, laguna, trial mountain, Indy road now that i love to drive since the shootout and it's a fantastic track to set LSD / springs / ride height....
But specially for the ring, i don't use anymore too soft settings for the springs. I prefer to drive a car with more sharp and precise direction with quick reactions on the wheel. It's not good to pass over the kerbs, but i prefer staying on asfalt with the car cutting exactly the apex like a razor. The 4 or 5 nasty bumps that can throw me out of the road , i know where they are and give a way to them, when it's not a surprise it's more easy to do.

^ I agree, I recommend sports suspension for those looking for an easier cruise round the ring, much simpler, and an easy switch if racing suspension is to bumpy for a drivers preference.

^ I agree, I recommend sports suspension for those looking for an easier cruise round the ring, much simpler, and an easy switch if racing suspension is to bumpy for a drivers preference.
Something I've just started to really explore is the effects of dampers. I personally feel their greatest effect on lap times comes because of how they can help you smooth out the ride especially over a rougher track. Properly tuning the dampers will allow for a more aggressive spring setting without being either bounced off the track or left feeling like your wallowing along in a boat.

Mr Praiano, is there a car in the game that you don't have, that you would like?

I'm thinking of an avalanche of tickets to find that particular car that really spikes your interest. It can be a $20 mil Ferrari or a Mazda 2. It can be a race car or a variation of a Miata. What car makes your mouth water with excitement?

Mr Praiano, is there a car in the game that you don't have, that you would like?

I'm thinking of an avalanche of tickets to find that particular car that really spikes your interest. It can be a $20 mil Ferrari or a Mazda 2. It can be a race car or a variation of a Miata. What car makes your mouth water with excitement?

Hi , good idea you have there my friend :) , here are some cars i want to have, I love RX7 also , i have the fantastic MAZDA RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC,J) ‘85 and of course MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R 02 , but there is a lot and i know just a few are very special like the 85 model, for me one of the best road car in his categorie.
If some aficionado , Mister RJ please , can oriented and help me, to choose one or some of them ,i'll be very glade.

Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) ‘03

Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99

Thanks a lot my friend.

Ehi friend, I'm trying all your settings for the LM cars ( peugeot 908, nissan r92... ) and I will tell you which I liked and which not! However, I didn't see any Pescarolo set up, if you want I can do it, but they aren't so simple to tune, the c60's are very angry!

BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR '97 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

bmwmclarenf1650new_zpsd78519eb.jpg

bmw-mclarenf1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi, i have the Pescarolo, but i simply give up with it, did not find the way to let it a medium car. Angry one :nervous::scared: I'm finishing the BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR ‘97 , but i need to test it online ,i don't have it, i have tuned a borrowed car. It's very good offline ,just need to confirm online. If you or anybody else who have this car want to make the online test, here are the settings.

MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR ‘97
No Chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Titaium racing exhaust
Turbo 3
Downforce 50/70
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 380 km/h = 236 mph
3- Select final gear at 3.100 (stock)
1: 3.251
2: 2.330
3: 1.752
4: 1.368
5: 1.105
6: 0.923
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h= 222 mph

power 779 hp
weight 950 kg
perf. Points: 686 pp

LSD Rear 07/10/14

Ride Height -10/-05

Spring Rate 14.4/16.0
Extension 8/4
Compression 7/5
Anti-roll bars 4/4
Camber 0.8/1.2
Toe -0.10/0.12

Brake Balance 7/5

Tires: Racing tires.
Thanks.

Thanks my friend, i've asked RJ yesterday what RX7 are the best , my intention is to tune them, but only the most representatives. This one is ok , if you want to send it, i'll be glade. Thank you my friend.

Thanks my friend , it'll be my next tune.

Have a god day everybody.

Don't worry, I'm about to find a good set up for the Pescarolo C60 Judd Race Car 05, I will write it soon! Bye :D

Latest Posts

Back