Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
FishyJuice
Great shots, and that is the Oullim Spirra isn't it? :P
It is Indeedy :) would you like it to be sent to yourself?

kanicky
Champion, let me know if ever I can repay the favour.

By the way your work has become incredible!!! those last edits of the spirra are exceptonal. I agree with you on the car, I got it from the used car dealership the other day and its the greatest drift car I have used.
No problem :) it was a real surprise when I started driving it around and also how well it has been rendered for a standard car

I like them.
Really does not seem Standard anymore.

Me Gusta! :dopey:

Thanks :) I had to do very very little jaggie fixing I was impressed with this little standard

Great job with the Spirra. Definitely one of the better standards, they are certainly not all created equal. Very nice editing again as usual. 👍

Very nice update, i was a bit confused at first, but then I got the grasp of it. Lovely you did the hard bit, make a standard look good.

Awesome shots, I like the 3th and 4th very much 👍

Great job with the Spirra. Definitely one of the better standards, they are certainly not all created equal. Very nice editing again as usual. 👍
It certainly is, I think the new ones to the game (not aware of the Spirra in other gt's but I may well be wrong) they did well, others they just copied over. Thanks :) enjoy your Diablo

Very nice update, i was a bit confused at first, but then I got the grasp of it. Lovely you did the hard bit, make a standard look good.
:cheers: how come it confused you? It already looked pretty good :sly:

It certainly is, I think the new ones to the game (not aware of the Spirra in other gt's but I may well be wrong) they did well, others they just copied over. Thanks :) enjoy your Diablo

:cheers: how come it confused you? It already looked pretty good :sly:

yep I thought where the hell is that in the dealership :lol:

matt-mtb
yep I thought where the hell is that in the dealership :lol:

Ahh I see, nope its standard you can have one if you one its one of the most fun to drive cars in the game

Ahh I see, nope its standard you can have one if you one its one of the most fun to drive cars in the game

no thanks, im just collect premiums at the moment for 500 pp races, what car did you say for my gallery, i forgot.

matt-mtb
no thanks, im just collect premiums at the moment for 500 pp races, what car did you say for my gallery, i forgot.

Minatola 👍 or any other standard le man's style car :)

Skython11
The F2007 looks amazing Soloracer. As does the Proto Motors shots, as usual awesome work, mate :drool: 👍

:cheers: surprised people like my F1 shots I didn't think they were that good :lol:

Double update coming later today, E-type and Veyron

Bugatti Veyron
Compared to the spirra which I drove yesterday this car must be one of the worst handling in the game :yuck: I shall not be driving this car again. (Edit: although it appears I shall be doing one or two quick laps of HSR for the CCCL comp)

Edited

ooo fireworks :dopey:

Jaguar E-type
The suspension on this car is very soft as standard which I found rather amusing as I drove it for these sets. In the corners it felt close to rolling all the time although it never actually did.

Edited

This is the last day of my school summer holidays :( So therefore my gallery updates may become less frequent but I shall still endevour to get several updates up each week depending on my work

Last edited:
The last Veyron shot is great! I also like the Oullim shots (I have that car too but havn't used it so far) same with the F1, great work!

The last Veyron shot is great! I also like the Oullim shots (I have that car too but havn't used it so far) same with the F1, great work!

Thanks :) I would really recommend using the Spirra, its a great little car 👍

ah the cool man's car, the e-type and the veyron for the ********s. Nice shots though, love the e type in game and in person, just wish it was the convertible version and premium

ah the cool man's car, the e-type and the veyron for the ********s. Nice shots though, love the e type in game and in person, just wish it was the convertible version and premium

Yeah the E-Type is unbelievably cool even for a 50 year old car. Thanks :)

Great shots of the Veyron and Jag - you do such a great job of photographing standards. :bowdown:
:lol: I hear you on the Veyron, it's needs a good tuning setup to make it driveable and yeah you'll have to turn the key again for the CCCL. ;)

Nato_777
Great shots of the Veyron and Jag - you do such a great job of photographing standards. :bowdown:
:lol: I hear you on the Veyron, it's needs a good tuning setup to make it driveable and yeah you'll have to turn the key again for the CCCL. ;)

Thanks :) I really enjoy standard work. Yeah I need to go and find one before I drive it again.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I like the first shot, from the E-Type set.

2.0 Shoot BWM M coupé

Edited

Final Entry

Bonus Shots

PMC Final entry
I know its an old shot but I love it and I think it suits the them really well

Final entry

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I love the mood in number 6.
Thanks :) I need more work on the shadow though on the rear window I noticed since posting it up, seems a bit jagged.

StoneyNUFC
Some great shots for the BMW mate 👍, didn't even know that car was in the game aswell :lol:
:cheers: haha, I am trying to use more unusual cars people may not have seen much on here or in game.

Latest Posts

Back