Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
FosterG
Some of the best Veyron stuff I have seen to date, good work here!

Thanks :) although I think you should have a look in this weeks CCCL comp thread for bugatti brilliance, not my gallery :lol:

kanicky
Mate your photos and editing is incredible! what kind of process do you take to get the quality you deliver?

Thanks :) Firstly I clean each shot up with the smudge tool in Gimp to get rid of any jaggies. Then I do every shot differently moving the hilight, shadow and midtone colour balance to what I feel suits the shot, then saturation up slightly. Next I do curves for the black and white contrast and sometimes the red blue and green curves depending on how I feel the shot is at that point. Then add some soft glow light and sometimes HSV noise before sharpening the image and adding the borders and my Sig. I don't use any pre sets and all the values I use change for every shot 👍

Firstly I clean each shot up with the smudge tool in Gimp to get rid of any jaggies. Then I do every shot differently moving the hilight, shadow and midtone colour balance to what I feel suits the shot, then saturation up slightly. Next I do curves for the black and white contrast and sometimes the red blue and green curves depending on how I feel the shot is at that point. Then add some soft glow light and sometimes HSV noise before sharpening the image and adding the borders and my Sig. I don't use any pre sets and all the values I use change for every shot 👍

I'll have to say, that sounds ridiculous similar to how I edit my pics. :lol:

Anyway, I really like your 2.0 entry. I feel that the M Coupe is very under-appreciated.

I'll have to say, that sounds ridiculous similar to how I edit my pics. :lol:

Anyway, I really like your 2.0 entry. I feel that the M Coupe is very under-appreciated.

Great minds think alike ;) it is indeed it was a nice little car. I need to clean up my 2.0 entry big time, just looking at it now it's full of jaggies :ouch:

CCCL Shoot
Arghhh Its the Veyron again although this time tuned so it goes around the corners a little better, still hate it :yuck:

Final Entry

Seat Ibiza

Re-edited to be less jaggie 2.0 entry :)

Final Entry

Last edited:
If there is anything anyone wants to see me do let me know please and I shall happily do a set of it for you 👍 :cheers:

Beautiful photos of the Veyron! Man, if I ever had one, that's the color I would choose... :sly: I really like the tones and composition. Good job on the rain effect as well - very moody. :)

Primus Ortus
Beautiful photos of the Veyron! Man, if I ever had one, that's the color I would choose... :sly: I really like the tones and composition. Good job on the rain effect as well - very moody. :)

Thanks :) its a off white and silver two tone but you can't really tell, even in the game it just looks white :lol: I got lucky with my colour. :cheers:

Nice shots, the last Veyon shot is great.

And a request for you... Subaru at Eiger Nordwand..?

Umm, BMW M5 at Toscana? :sly:

FishyJuice
Nice shots, the last Veyon shot is great.

And a request for you... Subaru at Eiger Nordwand..?

Umm, BMW M5 at Toscana? :sly:

Thanks :) hmm I'm sure I already did the Subaru at Eiger for you? M5 it is 👍 I shall have it up in a few days time for you

All of your Veyron shots are EPIC! 👍 The Ibiza shots are very well done as well. :)

fab update, it is sad we dont see much of the ibiza

Gotta love those Bugatti - Shots!
You really captured this insnae speed well! :)
:cheers: yeah I wanted to convey that in my shots as it is a mental car

All of your Veyron shots are EPIC! 👍 The Ibiza shots are very well done as well. :)

Very nice shots, some of the best pics of the Veyron I've seen! 👍
:cheers: I dont think I stand a chance in the CCCL comp though

BMW M5
FishyJuice's request

Edited

TVR Edit

COLOURS :D

might make this my PMC entry.... not sure though

two questions, how did you make the sky purple on pic on edited 1 and where did you take the pic on the first colors set, awesome set by the way, by the way I will not be posting as frequently due to school and Driv3r

matt-mtb
two questions, how did you make the sky purple on pic on edited 1 and where did you take the pic on the first colors set, awesome set by the way, by the way I will not be posting as frequently due to school and Driv3r

I made the sky purple due to colour editing in Gimp. The colour shots are the bottom left colour of the TVR shot the first is edited in Gimp again. Okays, I have the same problem with school 👎

Back