Revolution Studios :: Extracurricular

Wow, awesome shots. Also, I may have slightly just unintentionally made an update with the same car at the same place, now I feel like a copier. And if I was asking for a competition, I would have lost about 750 times, because your 8C shots are awesome 👍 :drool:

lfatoppiece.jpg

lfabottompiece.jpg

__________________________​

Update time! I couldn't not update with some photos from this set - I'm told the first picture is apparently the 'most quoted image' in GT Photomode history :P It is of course my Lexus LFA @ Nurburgring set, featuring in this week's 2.0 Poll, for the theme of realism. The first shot is the headliner - the rest are seconds from the shoot. I haven't spent as much time on these on making sure they're super real looking, but there are some nice shots in there nonetheless. I realise the last shot is very similar to the first, but I really love the lighting at that corner and couldn't resist another photo! Enjoy!

ceiling_fan - Thanks c_f! It is a gorgeous car, I couldn't help but shoot it from its best angle - the front 3/4 :)
FishyJuice - Thank you kind sir!
sems4arsenal - Thanks! The HDR technique can be a bit time consuming but in some locations (like San Galgano!) it can definitely be worth it. :)
Yui-San - Cheers Yui! Glad you like the set! They are a bit advert-ish, aren't they? :lol:
Bram Turismo - It's not a bad location at all! I wish we could set time of day in photo travel instead of it just being sorta preset unless you're really quick... early morning at Galgano would be awesome I think ;)
28082 - Thank you!
NBDESIGNZ - Thank you kindly!
TVR&FF - Thanks TVR, glad you like them!
Grand Prix - Cheers 👍
Skython11 - Haha, don't worry! You flatter me :P
Zambuca - Thanks! Glad you like the avvy - I needed something bigger now that I'm premium ^__^

Lucky! I would love to go to the Nurburgring! It looks like your real life photography is as good as your GT5! I can't wait for your next GT5 update.

You should open a real life photography gallery.

;)

I've never seen anything like those LFA photo's.:crazy:
It's hard to fathom that those images are from GT5. Incredible work.👍

Wow, these look sooo real, and you managed to take away the LFA's sort of serious tone to show that it's a playful car with some good looks, which is a good thing, great work. I just came from viewing another gallery and I wet myself, but now I'm drowning in drool because of some of your recent updates :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: 👍

Pretty sure that every single LFA shot would've won this weeks competition!
Those are just out of this world!!!!:drool::drool:
(Well, lets say the GT5 world, because they look like shot in the "real" world;))

Congrats again, you deserved it! 👍

A while back I teased a special new Photoshop update which I never did quite get around to delivering... truth be told, I never found the time to go and shoot the second half of this set, and so I figured I may as well post what I had rather than leave you all wondering what could have been!

So here I present, for your enjoyment, the Quantum of Solace update. :)

qosheader.jpg

qosfooter.jpg

Big thanks to all folks who commented on the LFA update :) Glad you all enjoyed it!

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: Amazing editing it all looks so seamless and perfectly fitted together with the people and GT realism, fantastic work!

I'm not really a fan of the film (:P), but...
Oh-Mah-Gawd-i-liciously fantastic editing work on these. Truly fantastic work. The guy firing from the Alfa is so life-like. 👍:drool:👍

Back