Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
If you still don't have a car to tune then I would suggest you try doing a 04 Pontiac GTO 5.7 or the Holden Monaro.
Hi, i have those tunes but never publish them, i lost them with my computer recently. But i've asked to the friend i had made for to send them back to me.
I will add them to my garage at this moment.
Maybe do the old "Volvo 240 GLT Estate." its a bit of a sleeper car. no one expects it to be as quick as it is, a bit like the Sambabus.
I do have another request if you dont mind doing a personal tune. I'm currently doing a drag tune for the Civic type r. Can you help??
The Big family volvo.... Have to check the car first. If there is something to do with it ,i'll do something. Sometime cars like this can be a good surprise... sometime !!?? Like the samba bus.
Drag tune with a FF car?? i don't have any idea of how to do this.... for the gears ok, but for the wheel spin ??? LSD ??? There is a lot of very good people aroud here who must know how and like to do this. Ask some tips to them in their threads, generally they don't give tunes but they are allways ready to help and resolve this kinds of problems.

Hei Praiano, as I said, I have a tune for the Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car '05:

Aero 60 / 85

Transmission:

2800 final gear
420 km/h max speed

set every gear in this way:

1° 3884
2° 2737
3° 2034
4° 1570
5° 1253
5° 1039

LSD 12/10/25

Ride height 5/-20
Spring 14.8/12.8
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/4
Anti-Roll 7/4

Camber 0.4/ 0.2
Toe -0.08/ 0.18

Brakes 8/7

I wish this will be helpful, if you think modify it, I did it just to thank you ;)

Oh yes, post photos if you want xD
Hello my friend, very good i'going to test it now, i still didn't find any solution for this car and it's taking dust in my garage. I tell you later.

Greetings Praiano , i would like to see a tune for the Chaparral 2J Race car 1970 , i can put it on share if you don"have it. Enjoy your day.
Hello crocodile macdog54, my friend from queensland. Let 's see what i can do for this sardine can.... first need to open it and change the olive oil, turn on the fans and go on the ring to make a grip tune for it.... ??? I think i can do this.... Ok ,put it on share please, i only have the 2D, i never buy the J, because it hurt my eyes just to look at it.:scared::scared: Have a good night.

Have u ever tried the dodge neon srt? Very powerful little FF car?

FORD FOCUS ST '06 // 515PP // ONLINE OK.

tsukubacircuit10t.jpg
tsukubacircuit9x.jpg

This car had a big problem of understeer due to his weight repartition. Needed extremes settings to let it alive and sharp. It feel sometime unstable in straight line but it's very easy to control and you'll never have problem with this. The real purpose of this unstability is to fall on his grip and pivot on both sides. It work... Good grip entring a corner, break before and don't turn too much the wheel, stay on the good turning angle, stable and very agressive mid corner, good out with some throttle control needed with sport soft tires. It`s quick and don't have nothing more to see with a lazy FF car.

NO Chassis reininforcement
Aerokit downforce
Weight reduction 3
Carbon hood
ECU
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalyc converter
Titaium racing exhaust
Turbo stage 3

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 330 km/h = 205 mph
3- Select final gear at 4.000 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.480
2: 1.816
3: 1.387
4: 1.098
5: 0.898
6: 0.758

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 312 km/h = 194 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 428 hp
weight 1186 kg
perf. Points: 534 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/32/05

Ride Height +20/-15 (offline) 00/-15 (online)

Spring Rate 11.7/9.8
Extension 3/4
Compression 3/5
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.7/0.0
Toe -0.15/-0.20

Brake Balance 7/5

Tires: Racing tires (request) but this tune was tested and aproved with Soft sports tires also.

Enjoy.

Hi, i have those tunes but never publish them, i lost them with my computer recently. But i've asked to the friend i had made for to send them back to me.
I will add them to my garage at this moment.

The Big family volvo.... Have to check the car first. If there is something to do with it ,i'll do something. Sometime cars like this can be a good surprise... sometime !!?? Like the samba bus.
Drag tune with a FF car?? i don't have any idea of how to do this.... for the gears ok, but for the wheel spin ??? LSD ??? There is a lot of very good people aroud here who must know how and like to do this. Ask some tips to them in their threads, generally they don't give tunes but they are allways ready to help and resolve this kinds of problems.

Hello my friend, very good i'going to test it now, i still didn't find any solution for this car and it's taking dust in my garage. I tell you later.

Hello crocodile macdog54, my friend from queensland. Let 's see what i can do for this sardine can.... first need to open it and change the olive oil, turn on the fans and go on the ring to make a grip tune for it.... ??? I think i can do this.... Ok ,put it on share please, i only have the 2D, i never buy the J, because it hurt my eyes just to look at it.:scared::scared: Have a good night.

Haha yes it is not a pretty car but is quite powerfull , you might find tuna inside. Thank you

Praiano, I was building an '86 MR-2 on your tune, but I'm wondering if you decided not to add a power part even though you have it listed as a max tune. I'm at 299 HP on my build, you have it listed at 237 HP. Did you skip the supercharger on the car? I'm assuming the tune will work fine with the extra HP, but I'm curious.

Praiano, I was building an '86 MR-2 on your tune, but I'm wondering if you decided not to add a power part even though you have it listed as a max tune. I'm at 299 HP on my build, you have it listed at 237 HP. Did you skip the supercharger on the car? I'm assuming the tune will work fine with the extra HP, but I'm curious.

Totaly right. I skip it , don't know how i didn't see this. Now i'm 305 hp and 491pp (my car has 7500 km engine overhaul /chassis at the shop . It don't affect the tune, LSD stay ok for this power. Sorry, and thanks a lot for the advise.

Hei Praiano, as I said, I have a tune for the Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car '05:

Aero 60 / 85

Transmission:

2800 final gear
420 km/h max speed

1° 3884
2° 2737
3° 2034
4° 1570
5° 1253
5° 1039

LSD 12/10/25

Ride height 5/-20
Spring 14.8/12.8
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/4
Anti-Roll 7/4

Camber 0.4/ 0.2
Toe -0.08/ 0.18

Brakes 8/7

I wish this will be helpful, if you think modify it, I did it just to thank you ;)

Oh yes, post photos if you want xD

Very good tune my friend, you did it. For this car it will be dificult to build more fast and safe. But, it's still slower than most of the LM cars in his range of power . 2 seconds /lap on suzuka more than MINOLTA/BENTLEY/GTONE/...... a lot before it. This due principally to a poor brake and less grip than his concurrents. But this is relative. It's the better tune it can be for this car in my opinion. Talking about performance and safety, it's easy to use now, just a few oversteer at accel out corner,but nothing to compare with what it was before. Great improvement.
Congratulations.

Greetings Praiano , i would like to see a tune for the Chaparral 2J Race car 1970 , i can put it on share if you don"have it. Enjoy your day.
Try this online and tell me please ,this one is ok offline, i don`t know how to improve this lonely 3 gears, so it'll stay like this. Just moove the max speed up or down. Wqiting for your comments about how the car is online.

Enjoy.

LSD Rear 08/20/05

Ride Height 03/-07

Spring Rate 15.2/16.5
Extension 9/6
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.4/1.6
Toe -0.03/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/7

Try this online and tell me please ,this one is ok offline, i don`t know how to improve this lonely 3 gears, so it'll stay like this. Just moove the max speed up or down. Wqiting for your comments about how the car is online.

Enjoy.

LSD Rear 08/20/05

Ride Height 03/-07

Spring Rate 15.2/16.5
Extension 9/6
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.4/1.6
Toe -0.03/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/7

Thanks Praiano i'll try it after the job and let you know in about four hours, thank you for the fast work (play). You are a tuning machine.:)

Thanks Praiano i'll try it after the job and let you know in about four hours, thank you for the fast work (play). You are a tuning machine.:)

Let's wait after your online session, i hope that only ride height will control the car. Theoretically you will have a little oversteer under brake entring a corner and at the out corner i think the long first gear with the low LSD will be enough.
If it happen and let the car more alive without being unstable it'll be perfect. If not put Ride Height 00/-05 and LSD Rear 08/20/10..... Just in case, but it must be OK.
Waiting for your report to finish the car.
Have a good day.

Let's wait after your online session, i hope that only ride height will control the car. Theoretically you will have a little oversteer under brake entring a corner and at the out corner i think the long first gear with the low LSD will be enough.
If it happen and let the car more alive without being unstable it'll be perfect. If not put Ride Height 00/-05 and LSD Rear 08/20/10..... Just in case, but it must be OK.
Waiting for your report to finish the car.
Have a good day.

Hello mate i did a good 15 laps offline and everything works fine only gained 1/2 to 3/4 second improvment over the stock settings but consistancy is not my strong point, for online i changed the ride height to 00/.05 to compensate for my heavy foot and left the rear LSD as it was and this worked good for me,....there was plenty of grip to get the power down early.
Once again thank you for your time and effort to help.

Hello mate i did a good 15 laps offline and everything works fine only gained 1/2 to 3/4 second improvment over the stock settings but consistancy is not my strong point, for online i changed the ride height to 00/.05 to compensate for my heavy foot and left the rear LSD as it was and this worked good for me,....there was plenty of grip to get the power down early.
Once again thank you for your time and effort to help.

Good ,perfect like this,exactly how i was thinking , so i'll publish it later in the garage. Thanks, have a good night.

CHAPARRAL 2J RACE CAR `70 // 600PP

This car is ugly but it's very fast ,the faster tuna can i've ever drive and talking about fish, you know that you can trust me. Just change the oil (not olive oil this time) and tune to the max. Not a lot to improve to the stock tune , i've just tried to let the car more balanced and i correct the stock tendency to understeer out a corner. Not much more faster than stock, but faster yes.

azur35.jpg
azur36e.jpg

No tune gears for this car, only 3 gears, already well spreaded, just adapt your max speed with the max speed setting on the panel or with final gear, it's the same.
chaparral2J_zpscb24dcf4.jpg

Enjoy.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
NEWS-NEWS// TUNERS ON STAGE //NEWS-NEWS

I'm going to open a new department in the front page ,first post of my Garage.
With more than 200.000 visits ,the GT community have now a large visibility of my tunes and cars. I think it's time for me to share this visibility with others tuners that don't have garage to show their great work.

It will work like this: send me a PM or an email at praiano.tunes@gmail.com with your tune, if i like it and approve it, the car will recieve my OK and i will publish the tune with the tuner name of course in a special section in the first page of my garage.
-Can be any car.
-No drift or drag tune, i'm to bad driver in this speciality to judge a car.
-Must be sent with this lay out for me copy and paste eventually if approved with the same lay out of my tunes.

SAMPLE LAYOUT:

NAME OF THE CAR:must be the real name, no fantasy name first , if you have one you can specify after the real name of the car.
You can find the complete oficial name here https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-official-car-list/

PICTURES (Optional)

Parts needed for the tune:
Weight reduction
Window weight reduction
No chassis reinforcement
Engine stage
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
Turbo stage

Downforce 00/00

Characteristics:
power: hp
weight: kg
perf. Points: pp

Transmission

Gear box:
Present it the way you want, must be clear and easy to understand how to set it.

LSD Front 10/40/20
LSD Rear 10/40/20

Torque ditr. 45/55

Suspensions settings:

Ride Height +-../+-..

Spring Rate 00.0/00.0
Extension 0/0
Compression 0/0
Anti-roll bars 0/0
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe +-0.00/+-0.00

Brake Balance 0/0

Tires: SPORT TIRES // COMFORT TIRES // RACING TIRES---// HARD / MEDIUM / SOFT.

OBSERVATIONS:

The first tune and tuner will be published today.

Enjoy and have fun.

Last edited:
Tuned by valeboss94 : A great tune

For this car it will be dificult to build more fast and safe. But, it's still slower than most of the LM cars in his range of power . 2 seconds /lap on suzuka more than MINOLTA/BENTLEY/GTONE/...... a lot before it. This due principally to a poor brake and less grip than his concurrents. But this is relative. It's the better tune it can be for this car in my opinion. Talking about performance and safety, it's easy to use now, just a few oversteer at accel out corner,but nothing to compare with what it was before. Great improvement.
Congratulations.

Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car '05 // ONLINE OK

circuitdelasarthe20092l.jpg
circuitdelasarthe20091n.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Characteristics:
power: 1021 hp
weight: 900 kg
perf. Points: 729 pp

Aero 60 / 85

Transmission:

2800 final gear
420 km/h max speed

1° 3884
2° 2737
3° 2034
4° 1570
5° 1253
6° 1039

LSD 12/10/25

Ride height 5/-20
Spring 14.8/12.8
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/4
Anti-Roll 7/4

Camber 0.4/ 0.2
Toe -0.08/ 0.18

Brakes 8/7

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Great idea Praiano . Tuner Idol I like it :D

Thanks mate, needed to do this, a lot of people tuning so good cars around here, need to share it. More good tunes = more options for differents drivers and styles = Much more fun with GT5 for everybody.

Hi Praiano! How are you? I was on holidays few days ago, I have not driven much in GT5 but with my car more or less about 3000 km. Great project!!! you'll have a lot of work, you're the best! I have seen many new tunes, one of the last was the Ford Focus ST '06, I have to try it! Why don't try the Ford Focus RS '02? I know that you have one tuned.

Un saludo!

Hi Praiano! How are you? I was on holidays few days ago, I have not driven much in GT5 but with my car more or less about 3000 km. Great project!!! you'll have a lot of work, you're the best! I have seen many new tunes, one of the last was the Ford Focus ST '06, I have to try it! Why don't try the Ford Focus RS '02? I know that you have one tuned.

Un saludo!

Hi, yes now i remember, it was you that sent me this focus from spain.... Yes ,ok now i get it. So much people and a so small PM box..... Ok i'll check for the RS too. I'm shure 99% you'll like the Focus ST, Any track, from Tsukuba to the ring, big front grip, no understeer, just need to print the driving line. I think one of the few top 5 FF i love to drive.
Have a good day.

The focus RS is a monster. The front wheels spin up all the time. Good lick tuning that one. I did a tune for it. Found it was faster with no turbo as it's more controllable.

Your right, RS is a monster! It's so light compared to pretty much every other FF, the front wheels always spin. I have a pretty good tune for it tho :)

The focus RS is a monster. The front wheels spin up all the time. Good lick tuning that one. I did a tune for it. Found it was faster with no turbo as it's more controllable.

Your right, RS is a monster! It's so light compared to pretty much every other FF, the front wheels always spin. I have a pretty good tune for it tho :)

Shure i'll give a try this night. If it had the same handling like the ST ,must be great. Does it have more power fully tuned?? How much ??

Shure i'll give a try this night. If it had the same handling like the ST ,must be great. Does it have more power fully tuned?? How much ??
I used a fully tuned RS to win the Supercar festival Eifel race. The only cars I couldn't stomp there were the McLaren F1 and the R390. It's a much better car when properly tuned than the ST. Accelerates faster, corners better, higher top speed.👍👍

I also have a Focus RS tune coming up , pretty badass car . Its a shame I never see any driving around. Fords are very popular in the UK , lots of orange STs though.

I also have a Focus RS tune coming up , pretty badass car . Its a shame I never see any driving around. Fords are very popular in the UK , lots of orange STs though.

We'll never have this chance in Brasil. Here cars are very expensive... Only taxes and you never know what are they suppose to pay. For example i pay my last car, a simple Honda fit 1.4 '10 .USD35.000. It's not popular at all as you can see. That`s why i drive everyday virtuals supercars. Real life ? real bicycle! No more cars,i've sell it. If i need i rent one and take the plain to travel.
So ,thanks a lot GT for all those wonderfull cars i can drive virtually. I love this.

My older surfer son,no value, they are my everything with his brother, Honda fit Brasil 1.4 '2010 = USD 35.000 for this piece of s**t. This is a shame.....!!!!

sany0911.jpg

Hey I was just wondering, instead of putting "New" behind a tune, why not put the date of the tune. Because when is "new" not "new" any more:)

Back