Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I really want to do a couple of sets over the coming weekend as hopefully I will have my new Macbook for editing so what would guys like to see? :cheers:

Six shot is very well and realistic! :)
I love the pictures saturated!

But already two sets of Lamborghini ... we expect a third set? :dunce::dopey:👍

Great work!

Six shot is very well and realistic! :)
I love the pictures saturated!

But already two sets of Lamborghini ... we expect a third set? :dunce::dopey:👍

Great work!

Thanks :) I hadn't really considered any of them to be that realistic :dunce: :lol: okay I shall try and work on a miura set I find it hard working with that car though compared to the awesome sets of it weve seen up here recently

2, 5 and 6 are the best by far IMO. 👍👍
I'd love to see you edit #2. Hope you'll enjoy the MacBook, writing this on one now. :P

Nice Lambos sets, special mention to Gallardo's.

Amazing shot & editing on sixth shot of Gallardo and loving 5 on Murcielago. Good angle on second too..

Good work!

FishyJuice
2, 5 and 6 are the best by far IMO. 👍👍
I'd love to see you edit #2. Hope you'll enjoy the MacBook, writing this on one now. :P
Thanks :) okays I shall do :D I shall hopefully have a new update up tomorrow evening VIA the new MBP I'm getting :D I will no longer need to be jealous of all you mac users :lol: :cheers:

Ariesps
Nice Lambos sets, special mention to Gallardo's.

Amazing shot & editing on sixth shot of Gallardo and loving 5 on Murcielago. Good angle on second too..

Good work!
Thanks :) that gallardo shot is one of my favorite shots that I've produced. :cheers:

The last two Lambo sets are really nice, #6 photos are my pick from both. As a bit of feedback, I personally am not a fan of photos which cut out part of the car, but then again I know other people are.

Outstanding Lambo pics. Really vibrant and the 6th one is just brilliant. I'm surprised you entered the last one instead.

Last edited:
rpanico14
The last two Lambo sets are really nice, #6 photos are my pick from both. As a bit of feedback, I personally am not a fan of photos which cut out part of the car, but then again I know other people are.
Thanks :) Okays I shall remember that for when your next judging a comp :P I'm not always keen on them but sometimes I do.

chromatic9
Outstanding Lambo pics. Really vibrant and the 6th one is just brilliant. I'm surprised you entered the last one instead.
:cheers: I think seeing the feedback I have received around it I may change my entry I was a little unsure when entering my first shot :lol:

Y u no use another track for EVO?! :lol:
This will be interresting, because my next update will be a EVO X on Toscana.

So, I see I got some very high quality to beat. Very well made, mate :D 👍

Nice update!!👍👍👍
#2, 5, 6 and 9 are my faves!

Y u no use another track for EVO?! :lol:
This will be interresting, because my next update will be a EVO X on Toscana.

So, I see I got some very high quality to beat. Very well made, mate :D 👍
:lol: sorry about that :P Well I'm sure you will produce an awesome update 👍 Thanks :)

I have a mini set to come some time next week, but I would also like to do a selection of requests, three in fact :) So tell me your favorite car/track combo or just anything you want to see and I shall get a set of it done for you 👍

1)
2)
3)

r34 set is a pleasure my friend! Nice work! Also love your f40 collection... there some interesting angles for me!

Thanks :) Nice to see your looking back through my gallery 👍 :lol: Yes I am quite the fan of the wild and 'interesting' angles :P

Great shots since I have last seen this gallery. You just update it so much that I can't keep up.
And has anyone given you a request yet?

ashes619
Great shots since I have last seen this gallery. You just update it so much that I can't keep up.
And has anyone given you a request yet?

Hehe thanks :) I do like to keep the updates coming and I don't have much of a life as my girlfriend will tell you.

No they've not :( :lol: what'd you like to see ashes? 👍

Hmm not a very popular update :lol: I shall have something new up in around 12 hours time from the two man photomode photo shoot with me and taz_j 👍

Just saw this one, not a bad shot is the group, I like the way you used p-mode 1m, great work.

That Evo set is nice - I love the second one - it looks like the rear wheel is pulling the ground with the momentum of the car and mixing it into the rim. Beautiful effect.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I love the idea in number 2.
Thanks :) I was trying to drift the evo for my tournament entry but it wasn't working that well haha, silly 4x4

FosterG
Just saw this one, not a bad shot is the group, I like the way you used p-mode 1m, great work.
:) thanks, thats quite an old set haha looking back, thanks for taking the time to look back through my gallery 👍

Primus Ortus
That Evo set is nice - I love the second one - it looks like the rear wheel is pulling the ground with the momentum of the car and mixing it into the rim. Beautiful effect.
:cheers: I like how PD have done the off course modeling it does look good with all the grass and dust flicking up. Thanks :)

Back