ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
Great work as always CF.

Just a quick question (maybe you've already answered): do you use calibrated monitor? As I specially enjoy your color/tone editing, I assume the answer is yes...

Picture 1 and 4 are just outstanding, C_F

I always loved old cars on the Monaco Track, but the 458 Italia also fits well in there! :lol:

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Time for some 330P4. The first shot was an entry for the Secret Santa comp but I'm an idiot and shot an ineligible car :dunce: Click on these to view the full size.

And an Art Morrison Corvette...

Link to SuperHuge version

And my entry for PMC 2.0 Week 42, which is an old shot touched up. I chose the Countryside theme.

First 3 replies to this update can request something! :dopey:👍

Oh my GOD!!!! :drool::drool::drool:
Incredible 👍👍👍

In the second pic I used tone-mapping to blend different exposures of the sky which give it that awesome look ;) You can also make a similar effect using the Dodge and Burn tools in photoshop but it takes much much longer.

Thanks. I'm more familiar with dodge and burn than tone-mapping so I'll have to give that a shot then :D

Btw, great work on the 458 shots! It's almost impossible to choose a favourite 👍

now i know a answer to my signature, your pictures
you are a pro photographer so how you have 2 phototravel spots that i dont have how did you unlock/got it ??

Love the 458 set, it always seems to look good in lighter colours, oh and the P330 set... :drool: Commiserations on not qualifying for the tournament (me either!), just had a look on your Flickr and I think I prefer no. 4 to the entry you went with; just 'cos its shiny :D

Great work as always CF.

Just a quick question (maybe you've already answered): do you use calibrated monitor? As I specially enjoy your color/tone editing, I assume the answer is yes...

Well it's not professionally calibrated, I just spend a long time fine-tuning the color tones, generally going for something between realism and visually pleasing colors. I can send you some presets if you want.

now i know a answer to my signature, your pictures
you are a pro photographer so how you have 2 phototravel spots that i dont have how did you unlock/got it ??

You can unlock some by completing the Grand Tour special event, also getting all golds on one of the AMG events unlocks one.

Love the 458 set, it always seems to look good in lighter colours, oh and the P330 set... :drool: Commiserations on not qualifying for the tournament (me either!), just had a look on your Flickr and I think I prefer no. 4 to the entry you went with; just 'cos its shiny :D

Yeah I guess I chose a bad one :dunce: And what a coincidence, I'm about to post the full set! :dopey:

All three requests will be up in the next few days.

Great gallery ceiling fan shame on me for not commenting on it earlier. Great SLR update 👍

I think 3, 4 and the last are the best. Nice work, though the track certainly isn't my favorite. You've made it look a lot more interesting than it should be.

I didn't vote for your SLR. It's nice and clean in a way but has that blown out stock GT5 look, the building behind makes it look lob sided perhaps and the eye is lead to a washed out stand. Just not a good corner. 2,3 and 6 are really good imo.

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone! I'll definitely be more mindful the next time I try to qualify for a tournament :dunce: :D

Time for those requests!

FishyJuice: R33 @ Eiger Wet

Soloracer3: Jaguar E-type

the_saint8: 370Z GT Academy

Seeing those other SLR shots, I would say you chose the wrong one. Unfortunately....:guilty:
the second and fourth shots are my favorites from that set.👍

Also, if you still take requests, I would like to see YOU doing some RuF pictures! :P

Thanks Ceilingfan. I love this car, so someone who takes the time to display it means a lot to me. The others are great too. Sexy Jag.

Back