--iWinYouLooz's 1/4 Drag Garage!!--

• Thread starter DLR
  • 306 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
QRio_2011
Muscle cars drag tunes needed!!!!

I will be uploading a batch today. Muscle cars may be included ;)

I got 100+ cars all tuned but it takes a while to upload them here...

Plymouth Superbird '70

Max Power: 785hp at 5400RPM
Max Torque: 806ft-lb at 4900RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Weight: 1323kg
PP: 579

~ Transmission:

1. Reset to default
2. Final at 3.540
3. Top speed at 174

1st: 2.616
2nd: 1.997
3rd: 1.506
4th: 1.132
5th: 0.852

1st gear launch

~ LSD:
- 60/60/5

~ Suspension:
- Ride Height: -30/50
- Spring Rate: 10.0/4.3
- Dampers: 2/7
- Dampers: 10/7
- Anti-Roll Bars: 7/2
- Camber: 5.0/0.0
- Toe: 0.00/0.35

Comments:
One of the larger and heavier muscle cars. Still competitive though, and a blast to drive.

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97

Max Power: 714hp at 8100RPM
Max Torque: 498 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Drivetrain: 4WD
Weight: 1247kg
PP: 588

~ Transmission:

1. Reset to default.
2. Final gear to 5.500
3. Top speed to 155

1st: 2.524
2nd: 2.073
3rd: 1.645
4th: 1.298
5th: 1.025
6th: 0.826

1st gear launch

~ LSD:
- 60/60/5 (Both front and rear)

~ Suspension:

- Ride Height: -20/45
- Spring Rate: 10.0/11.4
- Dampers: 2/7
- Dampers: 8/7
- Anti-Roll Bars: 7/3
- Camber: 0.0/0.0
- Toe: 0.0/0.25

Comments: Defiantly an under-rated car. Fun to drive and surprises many people.

Last edited:
Impreza '07 tune please or ZR-1. And do you make your cars for TCS and SRF on or off?

Yes he races with all aids off, as do I, and most other drag racers.

I had a problem with that R33 i did put it to 250km/h wich is 155mp/h i hitted the rev limiter at indy. And transmission said 193km/h only and i have only 694 bhp not 714bhp?

Last edited:
I had a problem with that R33 i did put it to 250km/h wich is 155mp/h i hitted the rev limiter at indy. And transmission said 193km/h only and i have only 694 bhp not 714bhp?

My bad, you should set the final gear ratio BEFORE your top speed ratio. Fixed 👍

Pretty nice rx7 tune, it have a very good launch and can keep it going against
Muscle easily even won against few r33 and r34.

im new to this just wondering how you fully break into a car ive raced for ages rebuilt the car engine and chassis and changed oil but still carnt get it to the bhp some off you guys have. can anybody help please ?

buy new car > install all power upgrades > change oil > break in the car > change oil again = max HP

ps. the holy grail of drag settings...we need R35 gear ratios :)

ps. the holy grail of drag settings...we need R35 gear ratios :)

Top-Secret-Tip-To-Pick-SMS-Keyword.jpeg

;)

You won't get kicked. Just ask someone else to bring their bus out. I've been wondering if I should build a Samba Bus drag car. Add me. I will tune one up sometime this week. I'd like to run you a few times.

Plymouth Superbird '70 is not a good car for drag races... I prefer the Cuda, Charger and Super Bee

Chevelles always seem like some of the faster muscle cars when i race them, also the Charger

Depends on the powerband, power, weight and the tune.

I've built the 300. Its not as fast as I expected it to be. Not saying its not a good tune I just expected more from it as it is 1 of my favorite real world cars. Kinda dissapointing like when I found out that Santa Clause was really my uncle. I also built the Gallardo and was surprised that it was faster than I had expected almost keeping pace with my Merciélago making the flaws of my set-up clear. Seems the problem is in my gearing. Your lambo tune managed a trap of 145 and the 300 got 137mph. I'm going to check later to see I applied the correct settings for the 300 and report back. Great tunes for both though. If these are just your base tunes I would love to see how much faster your cars are than these.:sly:
Keep up the good work.

Cuda and cougar should be faster than the chevelle

MOST of the time. I've got into some good Cougar-Chevelle battles :D

I've built the 300. Its not as fast as I expected it to be. Not saying its not a good tune I just expected more from it as it is 1 of my favorite real world cars. Kinda dissapointing like when I found out that Santa Clause was really my uncle. I also built the Gallardo and was surprised that it was faster than I had expected almost keeping pace with my Merciélago making the flaws of my set-up clear. Seems the problem is in my gearing. Your lambo tune managed a trap of 145 and the 300 got 137mph. I'm going to check later to see I applied the correct settings for the 300 and report back. Great tunes for both though. If these are just your base tunes I would love to see how much faster your cars are than these.:sly:
Keep up the good work.

My PSN is there to the left ;)

With my muscles, I always loose when racing to a Cuda.

The number one thing about racing old muscle: LOOK AT THE POWERBAND!!

We are all used to shifting right before the car redlines, but with muscle cars, shift points are early and not ideal. When you shift is one of the most important factors that goes into whether you win or not.

Plymouth Superbird '70 is not a good car for drag races... I prefer the Cuda, Charger and Super Bee
The Superbird will beat the Super Bee with equal tunes, the 'Cuda and Charger are stronger due to the massive torque.

I've noticed online and on the tunes you've released that alot of people are running suspension set-ups on 4wd's similar to an ideal fr set-up. I know that each car is different in how it responds to setting it up a certain way but I wanted to know what the determining factor would be in this decision. I have a CTR2 set up very different than this that I thought was ok but now am questioning whether this approach would be more beneficial to my tune. I think my launch for this car is pretty decent and I am currently achieving speed of 140 at Indy, which is a bit slower than others' times that I have seen for this car. Just wandering if I'm looking in the right place for that extra bit of speed.:confused:

P.S. I painted my Cobra. Some other guy had 1 just like it.:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back