• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dude! :)

Got something new for ya'll!
Yes, again Le Mans - I hope you can forgive me! :dopey:

***BREAKING NEWS***

Some other Gamers and Myself are currently working on a project involving GT5, Forza and Need For Speed! We try to do a sort of magazine - ish theme doing some testing and comparing various cars with each other. We drive them over the Nordschleife to get some lap times to put them into a sort of Wall of Fame :lol:

Long talk short, we are also planning in doing these review in english, and we are currently looking for guys, who are interested in this sort of thing and want to participate in this.

If so, feel free to contact me in this thread or via PM.
I'm going to create a seperate Thread to advertise about this project :)

Thanks,

The realism and lighting in the last 4 ones are just... :drool:

Hope I didn't steal Nato's comment this time. :lol:

Hello Guys.
Even though I'm aware, that I will NEVER beat the quality of the LFA - Update, I gave it another try for a realistic update on the Nordschleife.

I don't know, if you already know, but because of my current project I'm working on, I'm going to put out Nordschleife Updates regullary.

I hope you can forgive me :nervous:

Anyway - Here's another try for a new update. This time in the Ferrari F430.

Hope you like it, and I really do hope to get the same feedback as on the LF-A Update.

Cheers,
20832!

Another great set. I love the closeups especially the one of the exhausts. The only negative with the Nordschleife shots is the trees in some of the shots where they have lost alot of definition I think due to the colour editing otherwise it's a big 👍 from me. :)

Beautiful F430 pictures!!! :drool:👍

Think I'll take it for a spin on the Nordschleife too.. ;)

Thanks Guys, appreciate it a lot! :)

@Nato: This picture would've looked a lot more worse without editing. :lol:

:drool: your shots are getting more and more amazing with every set 👍 fantastic set :drool:

:drool: your shots are getting more and more amazing with every set 👍 fantastic set :drool:

Thanks Solo. Always try to improve myself. But that's roughly hard :lol:
Really hope to get the Track DLC next month :nervous:

I shot my gallardo on the same place as your F430 and it look crap... :)

Thanks mate! The Nordschleife is always a hard place to take photos on.
You have so many good spots for nice and unique angles, but most of the time you don't notice them or just miss them, because your too fast :D

Thanks mate! The Nordschleife is always a hard place to take photos on.
You have so many good spots for nice and unique angles, but most of the time you don't notice them or just miss them, because your too fast :D

LOL what I mean is at switzerland, the one with the train :P my pictures looks so fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back