Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Lovely R8 - Set.

BUT

6172852210_a2c81e3dd8.jpg

This shot is just pure awesomeness! :drool:

I like the R8 at HSR ones a lot. I prefer those for some reason over the Toscana ones, nice shots overall. 👍
Thanks :) :lol: okays I think the colour of the car is better in the HSR shots and it fits better.

Lovely R8 - Set.
BUT
6172852210_a2c81e3dd8.jpg

This shot is just pure awesomeness! :drool:
Thanks :D That shot turned out quite well I feel I wanted to get a shot of the McLaren brake calliper.

nice shots , filter?
Thanks :) I think the first two are either unfiltered (may have cross processing though, I can't remember) and the last is just the warm filter with the EV increased to around +7

Takes some balls to paint a Zonda R in Pink :D
Really like the first one. :)
Hehe yeah I went for the wild :P thanks :)

FishyJuice
I like 1st picture. Judging from this, I presume that you'll get quite a few votes. :sly:
:lol: cheers I really hope so. Although I'm starting to think I put the wrong shot in :scared:

StoneyNUFC
Love these shots :drool: angle, reflections, composition are all superb imo 👍

Great recent updates, keep it up :)

Thanks :) those McLaren shots suprised me at the reflections they produced

Sorry for not updating for so long, I've been super busy this week going to london, doing school work, and job interviews but here you all are :)

CCCL shoot

Final Entry

2.0 Shoot (with the ineligible amuse s2000 as its the non turbo one :ouch: )

Last edited:
Great shots as always Solo.

Loving the last shot, its colourful. Love this red in the AEM.

Good luck with job interviews by the way..

Nato_777
Great shots as usual, the CCCL shoot looks like you have some fun. :) 👍

Jason_B
Nice shots!
:cheers:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My favourite from the whole set, has to be this shot.
Thanks :) I was unsure if that shot was a little too bright and had too high contrast.

Ariesps
Great shots as always Solo.

Loving the last shot, its colourful. Love this red in the AEM.

Good luck with job interviews by the way..
Thanks :) its just the stock colour then with slight editing. It does look quite good.

Ive been turned down by a few already and still waiting for replies on a few more 👎

:scared: of whats to come

Nice shots, Im updating my gallery tomorrow but I just think im wasting my time, with your gallery, I might as well scrap mine

matt-mtb
:scared: of whats to come

Nice shots, Im updating my gallery tomorrow but I just think im wasting my time, with your gallery, I might as well scrap mine
Cheers dude :) don't give up, keep trying maybe get some editing software and your shots will improve loads :)

2.0 Heart ties - The secret evil brother

Final Entry
The secret twin that hides in the shadows as you pass by totally unaware of them

rpanico14
I really like your 2.0 entry, very original, it will be interesting to see how it does in the poll 👍

matt-mtb
Very nice shots this week, were did you get the codes from?
:cheers: I got them when I pre ordered the game on amazon.

The last shot rips everything apart!
Very nice and artistic at the same time :)
Thanks :D yeah I went for something a little different with this one

Great shots and editing in this set! Had thought of doing this myself for the comp but didn't have the time, anyway I think you've made a better job of it than I would've. :P 👍

Great shots and editing in this set! Had thought of doing this myself for the comp but didn't have the time, anyway I think you've made a better job of it than I would've. :P 👍

Thanks :D It was your 787B and RX-8 shot that inspired me to do this set :lol: Ahh I'm sure yours would have been pretty awesome 👍 :cheers:

Back