Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I have raced in 8 races since the update. First night 4th race, we all got locked on the main menu, with track options etc. grayed out, but no black screen. Waited a few minutes, all but two of us left, still locked out.

Last night in some Cappuccino Cup testing, in a room we have never, ever, ever had a problem in, and I'm talking probably over 100 sessions over 6 months, same problem after the host left. Grey track options, no black screen but unable to do anything...

I think this is a new issue. May be due to increased traffic, we'll see over the next few days I guess.

I have to find one of these smaller lobbies your race in Praiano, I would like to race head to head with you. We almost did it in the Capp Cup...someday...lol..

Sorry to hear about your online problems praiano. I hope you can get it fixed, maybe you need faster internet, my download took exactly 10 minutes!
As for your tunes, I think they the best and it also helped me making my owns all bases of how you do it... Thanks a lot for this!!!

Only one question, why do you set the antirollbars 1/3 ??? It seems generic and I can't drive with this at all lol. I usually set them 5/5 or 4/5... its no problem I just thought maybe you can explain it? 👍

EDIT: I just saw you can't get faster internet there.. still hope you can find a solution to this, online seems to be better after spec2. 👍

Thanks to you, good you like and good the tunes works for you.
1/3 is not my generic sway bar but 1/2 lately , this because i use a lot of springs now and soft BAR fit better to a stiffer car and it give more front grip like this.
On the other side, if you push to hard over this kind of settings with a very aggressive driving style, you pass over the tires easy. It's more sharp,... or you need to adapt your style to the settings, or you adapt the setting to your style like you've done. This is perfect. It's just a base to start ,for anybody,any track. This is what i'm trying to do.

Have a good day.

I have raced in 8 races since the update. First night 4th race, we all got locked on the main menu, with track options etc. grayed out, but no black screen. Waited a few minutes, all but two of us left, still locked out.

Last night in some Cappuccino Cup testing, in a room we have never, ever, ever had a problem in, and I'm talking probably over 100 sessions over 6 months, same problem after the host left. Grey track options, no black screen but unable to do anything...

I think this is a new issue. May be due to increased traffic, we'll see over the next few days I guess.

I have to find one of these smaller lobbies your race in Praiano, I would like to race head to head with you. We almost did it in the Capp Cup...someday...lol..

Yes , this cappuccino cup was so good , with so good people :guilty: ... But it's ok , i hope they will fix this one day. They have too , before they loose clients.
Let's race, don't need to look for me in a room, next time we fix this before by message and open a room just for us and a few more. I think till 6 to 7 peoples , there is no problems.
Have a good day my friend.

BMW M3 CSL '03 // 500pp // Sport hard tires // ONLINE OK

This car was tune for the "Touge shootout" but i've chosen another finally ,i use this setup with Racing tires for some online races and strangely or not it work very well too !!!

deepforestraceway17.jpg

m3csl.jpg

praiano63
Thanks to you, good you like and good the tunes works for you.
1/3 is not my generic sway bar but 1/2 lately , this because i use a lot of springs now and soft BAR fit better to a stiffer car and it give more front grip like this.
On the other side, if you push to hard over this kind of settings with a very aggressive driving style, you pass over the tires easy. It's more sharp,... or you need to adapt your style to the settings, or you adapt the setting to your style like you've done. This is perfect. It's just a base to start ,for anybody,any track. This is what i'm trying to do.

Have a good day.

Thanks for explaining I understand now, yeah my style is a bit aggressive and thats exactly what happens with 1/2 or 1/3, but its really no problem, good to know this.

Have a good day or night, too.

I agree...great job with the set up sheet. I am really looking forward to you getting your hands on a Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports and see what you do with that! I always keep coming back to you for the biggest variety and consistency of tunes. Great to see you back at it 👍

I agree...great job with the set up sheet. I am really looking forward to you getting your hands on a Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports and see what you do with that! I always keep coming back to you for the biggest variety and consistency of tunes. Great to see you back at it 👍

I'm patiently waiting for your Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports tune : )

Will be a pleasure, amazing car, make it faster will be a challenge.

Just finishing a 206 RC tune racing online nordschleife. NSX CSL .... are running after me but stay in front :):)👍 Will publish later

PEUGEOT 206 RC '03 // 500 PP // RACING SOFT // ONLINE OK

This car is 7'05" on Nurburgring Nordschleife ,for 500pp it's the same as CSL NSX...... Very good top speed.

nrburgringnordschleife4u.jpg

206rcq.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3e.jpg

Two wheels up ,no kerbs, only mass transfer and grip 👍:)
Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano! Good job again! This 206 seems really fast, there are many great cars but the NSX and CSL are very popular and fasters too. This morning I have been trying the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6 It's more heavier. It has more power and less pp than 206, it's also necessary to increase the weight on the front.

Un saludo amigo!

Hi Praiano! Good job again! This 206 seems really fast, there are many great cars but the NSX and CSL are very popular and fasters too. This morning I have been trying the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6 It's more heavier. It has more power and less pp than 206, it's also necessary to increase the weight on the front.

Un saludo amigo!

A great little car. I have a rally version at 400PP, good strong engine. Drives nicely on tarmac too, although not quite as nicely as my 206 S16...

{Cy}

Hi, sorry, it's wrong ,there is no ballast on my peugeot, i'ts my new tuning sheet, i let the ballast of the last car i've tuned, i'll correct it now.

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

This is a special tune 500pp sport hard tires ,build for the " TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout " ,

lotusevora500pptouge_zps20e6bdd5.jpg

deepforestraceway9.jpg

Last edited:
NISSAN GT-R N24 SCHULZE MOTOR SPORTS '11 // 673 PP // ONLINE OK

The stock tune is very good.I've tried to let the car more comfortable and easy to go fast and like this have a gain with regular cruising fast laps . It's 6'05" cruising on Nordschleife, a little bit heavy with 1505 kg, but still very fast.

Enjoy it and have fun.

gtr2p.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5p.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6a.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7a.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife8w.jpg

Last edited:
yay!! prai tuned the GT-R N24 :drool: cant wait to test it, fun day ahead. ty prai

Hope you like it, but don't expect a big difference of performances , the stock is really good, i think my car is easiest ,safer and forgive anything. This can help to be more confident, making less mistake and win some races.

Enjoy your drive.

Yikes! That Black/Yellow/Red is hard to read. The Blue/Grey is easier on the eyes. Really like the idea, I can save the image and print it out and done!

Hey praiano, can I ask a favor of you? Could you take the Evora out to Trial Mountain online and tell me the time? I've still not got the hang of the touge course but Trial is sorta my home so I should be able to more closely compare how far off pace I am.

Yikes! That Black/Yellow/Red is hard to read. The Blue/Grey is easier on the eyes. Really like the idea, I can save the image and print it out and done!

Good suggestion, i'll come back to a best contrast collor Blue/Grey , i'll modify it this night.
Have a good day.

Hey praiano, can I ask a favor of you? Could you take the Evora out to Trial Mountain online and tell me the time? I've still not got the hang of the touge course but Trial is sorta my home so I should be able to more closely compare how far off pace I am.

Of course, no problem my friend. I'll do this later in a few hours and let you know. Trial mountain is a very different track , my tune is oriented for grip and stability during the succession of medium speed turns on touge road (More than 70!!). I think it must work on Trial too.
I will also put the car on share later.
Have a good day.

Hey Praiano,

Have you got a good tune for a GT-R (R32) '07, No Aero at around 600PP?

Would be very, very grateful if you could make one:cheers:

I'll even donate one of my GT-R pictures especially for the header:D

Done.
gtr2p.jpg

Hey Praiano,

Have you got a good tune for a GT-R (R32) '07, No Aero at around 600PP?

Would be very, very grateful if you could make one:cheers:

I'll even donate one of my GT-R pictures especially for the header:D

Will be a pleasure, but not for the moment, i have more than 10 cars to fix, i never know what i will tune next, can be one of the list or a new one, depending of what i want to do at the moment. I don't have any rule for this. Must drive it first and i 'll see what i can do. I love 600pp cars.
Ok for the picture, when i do the tune you send it to me and i'll join it to the tune post.
Have a good day.

Will be a pleasure, but not for the moment, i have more than 10 cars to fix, i never know what i will tune next, can be one of the list or a new one, depending of what i want to do at the moment. I don't have any rule for this. Must drive it first and i 'll see what i can do. I love 600pp cars.
Ok for the picture, when i do the tune you send it to me and i'll join it to the tune post.
Have a good day.

Ok, let me know when the tune is done and I'll send over the picture, so you can post it together with the picture!:)👍

Ok,done. Before i have to say that the tune is not working very well at Trial mountain. The car is difficult to control when go out 2 corners , with a nasty oversteer. I never see this on Nordschleife where i drive it a lot also.

The 2 points are : the out of the left down the straight after the tunel, and the last left before the box entrance. I never spin there in 15 laps, but i can't pass with a full attack.

The time with the exact configuration of the shootout were after the 15 laps:

Best = 1'35"250 only 1
medium = 1'35"400 to 1'35"800
1 lap over 1'36"000

I think that with a little fine tune to allow full attack in those 2 corners i can shave 250".

A long time i don't drive this track, but i drove it a lot since GT1 , it's like bicycle, unforgettable .

So that's it, happy if it help you professor ,good luck with your tune, have a good night.

CALLAWAY C12 '03 // 582PP // ONLINE OK

This car is 6'35" on the ring, very good also on turny road like toscane.

nrburgringnordschleife9.jpg

callawayl.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1qo.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg

Enjoy it.

FORD 2011 CARL EDWARDS #99 FUSION // 658 PP // ONLINE OK

ROAD GRIP TUNE.

...... A VERY WILD THING !!! 6'08" racing crusing speed on the Nordschleife.

stockcar.jpg

indynascarpitstop.jpg

indynascarpitstop1.jpg

Enjoy.​

Back