Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
NISSAN GT-R '07 // 600 PP // ONLINE OK

Very fast, easy, huge grip , very agressive, no surprise. If you want to use it full power after it's been broken ,it goes to 856 HP 646PP.

kyotogiond.jpg

gtr07.jpg

kyotogion1b.jpg

Enjoy it.​

Last edited:
SUZUKI ESCUDO DIRT TRIAL CAR ‘98 "SCARY MONSTER"

Not as scary as you might think. I was short on Cr and thought I'd have a go at the PP750 Cape Ring Outside Time Trial, trouble was I didn't have anything to drive. Step in the Escudo. Normally found climbing mountains, this thing ate up and spat out the Time Trial. 1:23.082, putting me in 20886th place in the world, as of writing this.

Great car, great job, thank you kindly Sir...

{Cy}

Not as scary as you might think. I was short on Cr and thought I'd have a go at the PP750 Cape Ring Outside Time Trial, trouble was I didn't have anything to drive. Step in the Escudo. Normally found climbing mountains, this thing ate up and spat out the Time Trial. 1:23.082, putting me in 20886th place in the world, as of writing this.

Great car, great job, thank you kindly Sir...

{Cy}

Thanks my friend , yes ,it look like a toy and drive like a toy. All this make me smile like a kid, everytime. Some cars are seriously fast ,others very fun to drive .... but this escudo and the 205 peugeot road car , let me like a kid yes . A fast old kid, but still a kid.👍:)

Praiano I've got a car I'm going to send you. It's set up for the Touge shootout. Not as fast as the one I'm planning to enter but lots of fun and I'd love to see how much you can get out of it by adjusting the tune I've used and your mad driving skills!:D

Right now its very easy to drive and I know it has more speed in it just not how to find it.:confused:

Praiano I've got a car I'm going to send you. It's set up for the Touge shootout. Not as fast as the one I'm planning to enter but lots of fun and I'd love to see how much you can get out of it by adjusting the tune I've used and your mad driving skills!:D

Right now its very easy to drive and I know it has more speed in it just not how to find it.:confused:

Ok,send the car it'll be a pleasure, i can test it now. I love this track and those touge cars. Even after a little deception with this spec 2.0 , i still have a lot of fun and i discover all the time news good sensations with this fantastic game. 👍:)

Ok,send the car it'll be a pleasure, i can test it now. I love this track and those touge cars. Even after a little deception with this spec 2.0 , i still have a lot of fun and i discover all the time news good sensations with this fantastic game. 👍:)
Hey amigo I switched my ride height on the car I sent you to -25/-15 and installed the 5speed gearbox. I think this is better than the way I had it set up when I sent it to you.
Hope you enjoy it.:cheers:

this is my first message and it's for you :D
i saw and tested all your tune and and they are great but i was surpised when i didn't see a car...the FIAT 500 1.2 8V SS i think it's one of the best car in tracks like monaco and another car....the Lancia Delta Integrale.
i made them 2 tuned without chassis reinforcement and just the fiat with engine stats tune 3 in the lancia i didn't tune the engine (like all others my cars)
so if u have a little time to tune this 2 car i'll be grate...all italians will be grate :D

Just found a shocking car. Another great find amoung the list of cars. 'The VW Beetle RSI'.. Its 4 wheel drive and very fast, It will be a BMW killer with a little work..

Just found a shocking car. Another great find amoung the list of cars. 'The VW Beetle RSI'.. Its 4 wheel drive and very fast, It will be a BMW killer with a little work..
Fun car but it lacks grip and you can't add any aero kits to help it out.:ill:

this is my first message and it's for you :D
i saw and tested all your tune and and they are great but i was surpised when i didn't see a car...the FIAT 500 1.2 8V SS i think it's one of the best car in tracks like monaco and another car....the Lancia Delta Integrale.
i made them 2 tuned without chassis reinforcement and just the fiat with engine stats tune 3 in the lancia i didn't tune the engine (like all others my cars)
so if u have a little time to tune this 2 car i'll be grate...all italians will be grate :D

Hi, thanks for the message, i have a tune for the fiat , 350pp that a friend asked me last week, but i've not published it. If you have a specials specs it will be easy to adapt, tell me the tires and power and i'll post it. The tune is done, just fix some details for eventual new spec. Give me the details of the Lancia Delta Integrale, tires pp...... I love Italians car , my first car was a Autobianchi abarth A112 '78. :)👍
abarth.jpg

Good car you're right, but also very good stock tune, difficult to increase some allround perf on it. The interest of this kind of car ,like all the others "cup cars" ,is to race against the others "cup cars" with same specs and tune them for a special track during a season. This is great. I've done this with a cappuccino, but can't go further for internet connection problem (can't race in a room above 8 people ) . But the tune in this kind of challenge with those specials cars is one of the most exciting thing i know in GT5.

Fun car but it lacks grip and you can't add any aero kits to help it out.:ill:
Hello my friend ,how is the touge car tune going ???? Can't wait trying your car. I'll test C-ZETA Integrale today... :) See you.

Good car you're right, but also very good stock tune, difficult to increase some allround perf on it. The interest of this kind of car ,like all the others "cup cars" ,is to race against the others "cup cars" with same specs and tune them for a special track during a season. This is great. I've done this with a cappuccino, but can't go further for internet connection problem (can't race in a room above 8 people ) . But the tune in this kind of challenge with those specials cars is one of the most exciting thing i know in GT5.

Hello my friend ,how is the touge car tune going ???? Can't wait trying your car. I'll test C-ZETA Integrale today... :) See you.
I'll be posting my car in about 3-4 hours. Think its about as good as I can get with the time I have left.

I believe the Volkswagen that Bogger is talking about is not the Beetle cup car but a special performance version of the Beetle with 4 wheel drive. I tested for the touge but it has very poor grip on SH tires. Softer tires help but it is always down on grip vs other cars at its PP. Might make a decent Rally car.

my fiat is fully tuned with aerodynamics (264 bhp 498 pp)
with racing tires hard or soft
turbo medium because it's better for me to use this but u that know better the cars may can use the turbo high
just make this a good 500pp car for shorts tracks (not the nurburgring eheh)

my lancia is tuned without engine the rest is at the max with aerodynamics (363 bhp 498 pp)
make this a good 500pp car for the nurburgring too :D

I've got a dumb question, on the new sheet what does "obs" stand for? Thanks for changing the colors back to grey too!

my fiat is fully tuned with aerodynamics (264 bhp 498 pp)
turbo medium because it's better for me to use this but u that know better the cars may can use the turbo high
just make this a good 500pp car for shorts tracks (not the nurburgring eheh)

my lancia is tuned without engine the rest is at the max with aerodynamics (363 bhp 498 pp)
make this a good 500pp car for the nurburgring too :D

Ok, i see for Turbo2 also ,more power, but you see the graphic ?? very mid rpm with a high peak. Need to check this comparing with ghost.

I've got a dumb question, on the new sheet what does "obs" stand for? Thanks for changing the colors back to grey too!

"Obs" is "observation" or "remark", some important point or specificity, don't know how to say in english, tell me and i change it. 👍:)

DODGE VIPER GTS '99 // 550 pp // ONLINE OK

Great car that i use online racing on the Nordschleife with sport soft or racing soft tires. Check the differents ride height for "ONLINE" and "OFFLINE" configuration.
During a race try to stick with the fasters cars and pass them in the straight parts helped by the excellent top speed this car have.

viper99.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca6.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca7.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca8.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca9.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

Enjoy.​

Last edited:
JENSEN INTERCEPTOR MKIII '74 // 572 PP // ONLINE OK

A great car with skinnies tires early '70 english fashion . Not enough grip to be competitive, but a great balance and an enormous torque that make it a good car to drive anywhere. Check the different ride height online and offline.

jensenq.jpg

romez.jpg

rome1.jpg

rome2v.jpg

rome3j.jpg

Enjoy.

Hi praiano, do you have a tune for the Gilette Vertigo? I have one in the ucd right now, but not sure if its worth buying?
Sorry if its on the frontpage already, I did not find it.
Thanks.

EDIT: Oops, I just saw it you already have it tuned, nevermind. 👍

Last edited:
I love Italians car , my first car was a Autobianchi abarth A112 '78. :)👍
abarth.jpg

I'll test C-ZETA Integrale today... :) See you.

Wait...that's your A112 Abarth? If so then oh god, do I envy you :bowdown: I mean, I've been in a 500 Abarth before but that looks super sweet.

Also be warned, mine's a little bit slower than what other's you've tested :lol: The Integrale needs a good bit of tuning to get it to where it is, as you can see by the long parts list I've put on mine though. I think with what I gave it though, it looks alright :sly:

Jensen Interceptor tune though :lol: Wait a minute...those are the exact cars I raced in for my fanfic race on Rome! :eek: Probably a lot faster than my C4 though :lol:

praiano63
"Obs" is "observation" or "remark", some important point or specificity, don't know how to say in english, tell me and i change it. 👍:)

I see, I just couldn't figure out OBS. How about just Notes?

Wait...that's your A112 Abarth? If so then oh god, do I envy you :bowdown: I mean, I've been in a 500 Abarth before but that looks super sweet.

Also be warned, mine's a little bit slower than what other's you've tested :lol: The Integrale needs a good bit of tuning to get it to where it is, as you can see by the long parts list I've put on mine though. I think with what I gave it though, it looks alright :sly:

Jensen Interceptor tune though :lol: Wait a minute...those are the exact cars I raced in for my fanfic race on Rome! :eek: Probably a lot faster than my C4 though :lol:

Not this one exactly, my A112 was a stock model but same collor, black hood, fantastic little gokart. I've driven it 8 months without killing myself (Belt at this time .... just a decoration item.) And i 've destroyed it on a big rock, going out a curve at night. (Stupid dangerous time 18 years old). But did not happen nothing bad with me, lucky like this ,just one time to learn the lesson.
Young driver, when you feel like Senna with your car, thinking you are the king of the road, remember you don't know anything. How to react in an emergency situation just can be assimilated after several years of practice.
Who understand this will live a long life and see his kids growing.

:)👍

I see, I just couldn't figure out OBS. How about just Notes?

Ok "Notes" as simple as this. Next tune will have notes. Thanks.

Hey Praiano. I found something on your list of cars. You have it down as: BMW M3 GTR Race Car '09 //635 pp // when I think it should be year '01. It had me confused until I clicked the link but it has '01 on the tune.

Hey Praiano. I found something on your list of cars. You have it down as: BMW M3 GTR Race Car '09 //635 pp // when I think it should be year '01. It had me confused until I clicked the link but it has '01 on the tune.

Corrected, thanks my friend.

LEXUS LFA ' 10. " ONLINE OK " UPDATED TUNE 26 september 2011

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2600
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 5123
2: 3668
3: 2760
4: 2154
5: 1739
6: 1454

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222,4 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 713 hp
weight 1233 kg
perf. points 589 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 10/20/05

Ride Height -20/-20

Spring Rate 13.2/13.2
Extension 9/7
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.4/2.2
Toe 0.00/+0.18

Brake Balance 8/6

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

Hi Priano I tried this set-up offline and online on Nurbergering GP/F circuit.
(I like this circuit as it has a combination of all kinds of corner and gradients to test suspensions etc)

Here it goes (my comparison sometimes is with the Ferrari 458 and my LFA tune)

My LFA tune:
- On hard braking drifts side to side and not stable. Difficult for online racing as you can hit people innocently next to you. Hard to out-brake people clean.
- Turn in is like: turn, turn, turn and BANG understeer kicks me out I scrub speed and the front
goes light so I scrub more speed to get back into the corner and results me completing the corner slow (particularly the case for turn 5,6,7 and 8 and 9 and last corner)
- On acceleration the rear struggles for traction and generally lacks downforce to punch me out of the corner. I feel on hard change of direction particular hard braking chicanes
the rear goes light and unstable. Oversteer is a common theme here which kind of happens more on exits after the mid-corner understeer.
- Suspension is not absorbing bumps as I can feel the car bumping up and down into corners particularly turns 6 and 7. This exaggerates the understeer into bumpy corners so the result is
slower entry and mid-corner speed.
- Transmission I noticed the car spends a lot of time hitting rev limiter.

Driving Style:
No particular strange driving style except I brake a little early and hit apex early and then "pump" the throttle mid corner to maintain a HIGH mid corner speed and maximise exit corner speed. I also feel for the front of a car in fast corners and modulate the throttle to bring the front into a fast change of direction.

Method:
first lap bring tyres to temp. Below is from 2nd lap onwards. I did 10 laps after each corner I paused and wrote down what I felt.

First corner:
Brake same point as Ferrari 458, brakes not as strong and I go a tiny-little wide but can easily bring the front back to the corner as the turn in, is much better. The braking seems more stable, can still feel a slight "wondering" of the car on hard braking at a angle but it’s more manageable. De-acceleration with the gear settings seems more rapid then my default settings.
Accelerating out I get traction and push into 2nd corner, no rapid oversteer problems here, Throttle control is the key. Looking at my telemetry the 458 gains traction a little quicker and I approach turn 2 quicker.

Second corner:
I brake and no dramas no braking instability because its not a hard braking corner, I turn in, AGAIN fantastic turn in and as the corner is not long I can accelerate out of the corner quickly onto the outside. Looking on the telemetry I am pretty much same as the 458 on turn in and acceleration points. No dramas here onto corner 3

3rd corner:
I like to brake early here to bring myself into a good line for corner 4. Again I brake in and there is a fantastic turn in, car starting to feel "with me" as its responding to my steering. I make the corner and accelerate early, traction a little slow and 7/10 laps I layed black lines after this corner. Telemetry shows I get slower traction "bite" then the 458 here.

4th corner:
Easy right hander I turn and wait until I get to the end of the corner and accelerate hard. No drams a simple corner and no traction problems and I accelerate to end of sector 1.

5th corner:
this corner is very deceiving, I brake and can feel the front go light and back skips right on the bump into the corner, braking seems good I scrub speed off, turn left, left and mid-corner bump kicks me out I brake and bring the front in and can see the rear suspension bouncing giving me little confidence to "drive HARD out of the corner". Main problem here I think is the unstable and lack of downforce of the car and the suspension not absorbing the bumps BUT this is a bumpy corner for all cars -some cars absorb it better. Telemetry shows I am slower into this corner particular mid-corner (see above), as I make a longer brake phase as the car is slowly understeering due to the lack of front downforce. I am much slower in this corner but
the car is responding well and I can see the key for the next corners for me is to brake earlier and concentrate on keeping a tighter line to minimise me going wide due to understeer.

6th corner:
Having learnt in 5th corner, I need to go into the corner late and pay attention to my lines by being closer to the apex as possible and being patient until I accelerate out. I hit the corner and I can feel again the car hopping around and I start to gently "pump" the throttle to maintain a higher corner speed without de-accelerating too much. I notice a difference here
the car seems more sharp and front end responds to my correction for hint of understeer (not as much as I am taking the corner slower), I gently see the exit and start to press accelerator harder and can feel the car oversteering and I ease off and before I know it the corner is exiting and I accelerate out. Difference I found here was the car 6/10 laps is inconsistent its all due to how you drive this corner. If you go in sensibly (as I learnt above) you can minimise the under/oversteer, you will be slower as a result. If you charge into the corner like other cars brake late, sharp turn-in and hard accelerate out the car just cannot do this and again you will be slower with a lot of corrections and speed scrubbing to negotiate the corner. Telemetry shows I have a lot more corrections with steering/throttle to get through this corner. This is due to the car being less forgiving if you get your line wrong and you cannot power/steer your way past the corner. You need to be precise to get the best from this car in this corner.

7th corner:
After good acceleration to the loop I feel the acceleration is MUCH better due to the transmission settings rather than default. I hit brakes at an angle into the corner, I hit the apex bang on (7/10 laps), notice the braking instability again drifting but manageable. Just like braking late in corner 6, I try to keep my lines precise to allow me to minimise the "corrections" I need to do to combat lack of downforce/understeer/oversteer. Corner entry I brake earlier then 458 (reasons above) the turn is good get the nose in nicely and hug the inside I don’t want to have big phases of accelerator input as I don’t want the understeer to kick in so I use careful throttle control to control the front and rear (pressing when I getting slower and when I feel front/rear slide I back off the accelerator), I am much slower in mid-corner but due to the great acceleration I don't want to push it and make it faster through the corner as I know the car will cause me to correct it. I see the exit and power I can feel the oversteer kicking me wide but I stay on it as I want to maintain my speed uphill.

8th/9th corner:
I see my acceleration up the hill is much better I hit a higher speed before I brake, compared to my tune. This is a quick chicane VERY challenging, and with cars with good front downforce I can just blend off of the throttle and control the slides by careful throttle and a touch of brake to get through the corner. In the LFA I have to brake and turn and again the better turn-in is helping as before I could not get to the first apex inside enough to power through the last part of the chicane. I am really playing with the throttle here I want to gas it but feel its going to power oversteer me out onto the gravel so I wait, wait and then hit it out of the chicane and slight oversteer on exit but clean out of the corner. Suspension working good in this sequence and the LFA seems ok with rapid change of direction (may need more circuits to test this thou). This corner was a BIG difference compared to the 458 you have to REALLY play and trust the LFA into this quick chicane and out of 10 laps only 3 times got it the way I wanted. Shows the car again needs a percise driver rather then a driver who has a car that masks his skill becuase it has tons of downforce and neutral handling.

10th corner:
Acceleration when you get 8 and 9 corner right dictates how quick you get to this corner, and therefore 8 and 9 is so important. I know this corner is sooo deceiving it looks wide and you can take serious speed into it. In good cars you can afford to as there is plenty of run-off and you can easily bring it back onto track. Here I see this 90 degrees corner and brake HARD due to the speed I got up the hill I get quick turn in and no sign of understeer as this is a short sharp corner, I accelerate slowly and go wide as the oversteer kicks in I keep on it and feel the suspension working due to the outside curb is raised. The key to this corner in this car is not to be greedy and try to get straight on the throttle when you have braked. as when you go wide the asphalt is not grippy and you can’t get back onto the track and power to the 11th corner AND have the best line for it (remember this car needs you to be precise to minimise corrections).

11th corner:
I want to get through this corner quickly with good speed to maximise my top speed. I take a wide line and then I do NOT brake, I let the car de-accelerate (one thing I notice with this car is when your not on the throttle it does de-accelerate quickly so I use the car to help me) I hit the apex with the turn in being good, and I do 3 small pumps to bring me outside the corner and when I see the green curb at the exit I floor the throttle and down the straight. Slight oversteer but its manageable as I am being greedy and want to hit the straight and get a good speed.

12/13th corner:
With the scream and transmission setting the acceleration is great I hit a much higher speed on the back straight. I want to brake same place as the 458 so I wait until the 2nd braking metre board and hit the brakes and again feel the back drifting but braking is good here I am impressed I don't go to wide the car feels good as I can turn in -LEFT -pump the throttle- and RIGHT and accelerate out and feel the back sliding onto the curb as the oversteer kicks in due to me being greedy to accelerate out aggressively. The car felt good through the chicane I think the turn in has helped a lot I can change direction but the car rewards a good throttle control when you get to the end of the chicane and approaching the last corner.

Last corner:
I approach the corner and this is a long corner which sucks you in and spits you out. This corner really shows how much understeer you have so I take this by playing to what I learnt with this car, I brake early and keep pumping the throttle and wait for front slide, correct (brake a little), I repeat this until I get to the end of the corner. I feel the front (9/10 times) is going to understeer in this corner its more obvious, so only option is to reduce your speed by braking and waiting until you see the end of the corner and floor it. I am defiantly slower in this corner and I brake little more into this corner then other great cars with same PP/BHP. The phase which hurts this car is when you be greedy with the throttle instead of a small understeering slide it’s a big slide and you need to bring the nose in by braking. On exit I power out of the corner again the power oversteer is there but I just keep on it as I want to hit a good speed to end the lap and start a new lap.

Conclusions:
Car definitely improvement but is it going to be the best in its class –NO, but in the right hands it can be devastating. The stock understeer thanks to the tune is vastly reduced. The thing that hurts this car is that lesser skilled drivers will never like this car as it requires a precise driving style where you have to drive a little more differently. You need to make sure you hit the corner correctly to minimise the lack of downforce and inherit under/oversteer. Transmission settings were great I changed it for this track (final gear) and I noticed instantly how better it accelerated. I think I could take the quick chicane a little quicker if I could stay in the gear longer rather then it changing up then I brake it changes down a gear maybe only 1/2 tenth difference so no big issue. Acceleration and de-acceleration is a real plus to this car I compare it to the McLaren MP12C in this respect.
I changed my driving style for this car as I learnt from my practice sessions it requires a wider entry and then hug the inside corner a lot more and keep turning, to minimise any understeer you may get if you start cornering in the middle of the corner and it kicks you out to the edge of the track. I also think this car rewards people with a driving wheel and pedals more I tried it with the pad and its harder to control then with wheel so people with a wheel will find driving this much better. Throttle and steering input reward this car more than guts and bravery.

Well done priano this car gets the respect on the track it deserves, before i would get blown away by other same PP/BHP cars online. Now i am devastating fast. great tune thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi Priano I tried this set-up offline and online on Nurbergering GP/F circuit.
(I like this circuit as it has a combination of all kinds of corner and gradients to test suspensions etc)

Here it goes (my comparison sometimes is with the Ferrari 458 and my LFA tune)

Conclusions:
Car definitely improvement but is it going to be the best in its class –NO, but in the right hands it can be devastating. The stock understeer thanks to the tune is vastly reduced. The thing that hurts this car is that lesser skilled drivers will never like this car as it requires a precise driving style where you have to drive a little more differently. You need to make sure you hit the corner correctly to minimise the lack of downforce and inherit under/oversteer. Transmission settings were great I changed it for this track (final gear) and I noticed instantly how better it accelerated. I think I could take the quick chicane a little quicker if I could stay in the gear longer rather then it changing up then I brake it changes down a gear maybe only 1/2 tenth difference so no big issue. Acceleration and de-acceleration is a real plus to this car I compare it to the McLaren MP12C in this respect.
I changed my driving style for this car as I learnt from my practice sessions it requires a wider entry and then hug the inside corner a lot more and keep turning, to minimise any understeer you may get if you start cornering in the middle of the corner and it kicks you out to the edge of the track. I also think this car rewards people with a driving wheel and pedals more I tried it with the pad and its harder to control then with wheel so people with a wheel will find driving this much better. Throttle and steering input reward this car more than guts and bravery.

Well done priano this car gets the respect on the track it deserves, before i would get blown away by other same PP/BHP cars online. Now i am devastating fast. great tune thanks again.

Hello my friend, 👍👍👍, this is a review :) details ? descriptions ? feeling................... I never see this, even with my bad english you make me feel everything you've describe ... Really great !
Coincidence, i've take this car yesterday , or early this morning, for a quick wild ride on the ring at 550 pp ,running after a under 6'35" lap. I've made 6'34", to get this i needed to push the car at his limit and it reveal the exact weak points you're are talking in your review. So thanks a lot for this.
Today ,after the job, i'll try to correct this bad points, letting the car more accessible but still aggressive and fast.

Yesterday i take out some spring and dampers for the ring, but it was just an emergency solution. It work provisionally.

Spring Rate 13.2/13.2 //// 12.2/12.2
Extension 9/7 //// 7/7
Compression 8/8 //// 6/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2

A new spec in a few time.

Have a good day.

DODGE VIPER GTS '99 // 550 pp // ONLINE OK

Great car that i use online racing on the Nordschleife with sport soft or racing soft tires. Check the differents ride height for "ONLINE" and "OFFLINE" configuration.
During a race try to stick with the fasters cars and pass them in the straight parts helped by the excellent top speed this car have.

Hi Praiano! How much time does Dodge Viper GTS '99 spend in the ring with sport soft tires?

Hi Praiano! How much time does Dodge Viper GTS '99 spend in the ring with sport soft tires?

I don't remember ,i drive so many differents cars in a same night... I have to make a register by car/pp/tires/lap time..... I'l check tonight. But i remember that when i was racing against others good drivers using M3 and Nissan GTR , it was hard to stick with them in the corners , but my top speed helped with my "no aerofoil" option, was higher. So , staying safely backside letting the people fighting 1 or 2 second in front of me, i could stay concentrate on my driving waiting the straight to pass them, sometime yes ,sometime not. But it was always fun to drive, very good car, and the noise is a blast.... good to ear.

I don't remember ,i drive so many differents cars in a same night... I have to make a register by car/pp/tires/lap time..... I'l check tonight. But i remember that when i was racing against others good drivers using M3 and Nissan GTR , it was hard to stick with them in the corners , but my top speed helped with my "no aerofoil" option, was higher. So , staying safely backside letting the people fighting 1 or 2 second in front of me, i could stay concentrate on my driving waiting the straight to pass them, sometime yes ,sometime not. But it was always fun to drive, very good car, and the noise is a blast.... good to ear.

Ok! It seems really fast car if we compare with M3. I think that I'll try to make a new tune this night with the Viper. I'll try your tune too, yours probably will be faster than mine 👍 I'll learn someday. :sly:

Un saludo!

Ok! It seems really fast car if we compare with M3. I think that I'll try to make a new tune this night with the Viper. I'll try your tune too, yours probably will be faster than mine 👍 I'll learn someday. :sly:

Un saludo!

If i have to choose a car for a real race or time attack , it will not be the viper at 550 pp , M3 / LFA ..... and some others are faster. But it's great to drive. I did not tune it oriented on speed 100% , but handling, comfort and driving sensation at the wheel, can be tuned more sharp, but it was'nt my purpose on this car.
Come and drive with me in my lounge when you want, it will be a pleasure.

Back