Welcome to Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 240 comments
Post #1 = iPhone wallpaper! (Using it for my Unlock Screen, icons won't block it ;)

Please post it in my "Wallpaper for iPhone & other mobile devices".

Here is my first Spa photograph

circuitdespafrancorchamk.jpg

Anyone else thinking, that the R34 TC Bodykit looks quite cheap, compared to the R33 and R32 ones? The "fat ass" is missing :dopey:

How do some of you have such sharp and contrasted photos unedited? When I take some it looks great on my tv, but after exporting to xmb, putting it on an usb stick and open them on my pc it looks like a lot of the contrast is gone and it's less sharp. I've tried many combinations of settings but I can't seem to get it right, wish there were some more sliders to play with like contrast, color, lightning etc.

Last edited:
Ok, here are few of mine..
Loeb testing out the F10 :D

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

Note : These pictures were 100% Unedited. Feel free to copy and Edit. 👍

Sander H
How do some of you have such sharp and contrasted photos unedited? When I take some it looks great on my tv, but after exporting to xmb, putting it on an usb stick and open them on my pc it looks like a lot of the contrast is gone and it's less sharp. I've tried many combinations of settings but I can't seem to get it right, wish there were some more sliders to play with like contrast, color, lightning etc.

I experience the same thing. Nice and crisp in the telly, bland and washed out on the computer. That's why I use Photoshop.

Lazy quality images lol

circuitdespafrancorcham.jpg

circuitdespafrancorcham.jpg

circuitdespafrancorchamf.jpg

Typical image.
circuitdespafrancorchamb.jpg

More F2007.
circuitdespafrancorchama.jpg

circuitdespafrancorchamu.jpg

Yes i love that chicane.
circuitdespafrancorchamy.jpg

circuitdespafrancorchamo.jpg