20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that car looks fantastic. Anyway, nice pictures. I like the clean and pretty realistic editing. Nice work, as it usually is.

Thank Fishy!
Well, probably going to drop another Nordschleife Update, or a better Spa Update tomorrow or so.

That RX7 TC is just soooo beast, it's unbelievable. 600HP @ 975kg equals 6:09:635 Min. around the Nordschleife. Oh, and the GT-R TC breaks thorugh the 6 Minute Barrier, just sayin'

Aw Mate.
Please remove those pictures out of my showroom :D

You can open one for your own :P

This is not a public showroom or something :D

CEEELABRATE GOOD TIMES COMMON! dodododododo

Sorry I couldn't resist

Fantastic man, loving the toning.

Thankls Guys.
Currently booting up my PS3 and Fanatec, so stay tuned for some pictures @ Spa with my Rotary Monster :sly:

Thanks again for the support and comments!
You're are too kind :lol:

Nice. I got to say, was it worth the money? I have been thinking of buying the complete pack but still unsure if I should.

Great car even better track! (I love Spa) đź‘Ť Looking forward to the kart set. :)

Nice. I got to say, was it worth the money? I have been thinking of buying the complete pack but still unsure if I should.

Depends. I haven't regret it. The cars are very cool.
I mean, a R35 with 1040HP speaks for itself, eh?

And Spa is the only real answer to the Nordschleife, besides Le Mans and so it's an absolutly must - have for everyone serious about eMotorsport.

The Paints and Suits are just a nice token to all that, but definetly not neccessary.

Great car even better track! (I love Spa) đź‘Ť Looking forward to the kart set. :)

Thanks mate. I personally like the kart set much more. Just love the lightning on the Kart Space.

LOL Stig. :lol:

Great kart shots! đź‘Ť Awesome colour on the Junior Kart too. Good sense of speed on the 6th one.

Fun pics - nice job! I didn't know the cart had a headlight. Looks like I'll be doing some nighttime racing! Woot!

Great work here as always!! I'm jealous of you for having the DLC already, you've gotten some amazing shots of it I like the skyline TC and rx7 touring car shots a lot, but those Kart shots are fantastic đź‘Ť

Very good sense of speed for something that has no speed!

Fun pics - nice job! I didn't know the cart had a headlight. Looks like I'll be doing some nighttime racing! Woot!

Looking forward to it! :D:tup:

Great work here as always!! I'm jealous of you for having the DLC already, you've gotten some amazing shots of it I like the skyline TC and rx7 touring car shots a lot, but those Kart shots are fantastic đź‘Ť

Thanks for the flowers! :lol:
Why haven't you already bought it? :grumpy:

SVX
Very good sense of speed for something that has no speed!

Oh, 120kpH on the Straight. Thing goes like a maniac! :sly:
Cheers Buddy. :)

Small Update for my Gallery:

gtpheader.png

Did a new header, Yay! :lol:
Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back