DLC Paint Photos!!! (We Need More Pics!!!!!)

Pagani Zonda R with GT JAPANESE 010W (chrome)
bernamarktgasse1i.jpg

bernamarktgasse2.jpg

bernamarktgasse5.jpg

bernamarktgasse6.jpg

kiotogion2.jpg

Nissan GT-R 33 TC with GT METALLIC 008-W
bernamarktgasse8.jpg

bernamarktgasse9.jpg

McLaren F1 with GT CHROME 001-W and rims with GT OLD GENERATION 001-W
kiotoshorenin2z.jpg

kiotoshorenin3f.jpg

kiotoshorenin4.jpg

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren with GT POLARIZED 004-P and rims with GT CHROME 002-W
sangimignanoplazamayor1v.jpg

sangimignanoplazamayor1.jpg

Look at the back haha.

A closer look to the mix.
sangimignanoplazamayor2o.jpg

And Nissan Skyline GT-R 32 TC with GT OLD GENERATION 005W
sienaplazadelcampo.jpg

sienaplazadelcampo1p.jpg

Sorry for the repetitive cars but the idea was to see the different angles.

omfg.....am I the only one like shaking right now of anxiety for these colors? I know im not even going to have a clue what car to put some of these one because there so awesome and i wont want to waste them.

omfg.....am I the only one like shaking right now of anxiety for these colors? I know im not even going to have a clue what car to put some of these one because there so awesome and i wont want to waste them.

The same happens to me right now having it. It is hard to decide which one with which car. I choose those but i don´t want to have cars with the same colour or as many people has now the Nissan GT-R 32 in yellow. But remember that in December people that owns the DLC at least will have the DLC cars in the Car Dealership of the game...that means that we can buy more cars in the game with credits. Sadly but i wanted to buy the DLC pack again and PSN don´t let me with my unique account. I wanted to pay twice but...oh well good bye to all my Chromes. lol

A few DLC paints....

NSX RM in GT Polarized 004-P
nsxrmpolarized0041.jpg

nsxrmpolarized0042.jpg

Lexus IS-F RM in GT Japanese 007-P
isfjapanese007.jpg

Camaro Z28 RM in GT Metallic 009-W
camarormmetallic0091.jpg

GT-R R34 TC in GT Japanese 006-C
gtrr34japanese006.jpg

I want to buy the paints again but i can´t with my unique account damn!!!! PD losing my money why why i want to buy everything 5 times!!! lol

Car: Mazda RX-7 TC
Paint Car: GT Military 008-W
Paint Wheels: GT Military 002-W

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_2.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_3%20%282%29.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife%20%282%29.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_1.jpg

I love this car! I knew from the first lap on the Nordshleife that it would be one of my favourites in the entire game :-) . Some of you have tested the car and rated it high, and now I know why!

(I have pictures of the Challenger SRT8 TC in green chrome on page 3)

Last edited:
Car: Mazda RX-7 TC
Paint Car: GT Military 008-W
Paint Wheels: GT Military 002-W
I love this car! I knew from the first lap on the Nordshleife that it would be one of my favourites in the entire game :-) . Some of you have tested the car and rated it high, and now I know why!

Very nice car indeed. And very nice colour i´m going to check how it looks with a matte colour.👍

Foxiol
Very nice car indeed. And very nice colour i´m going to check how it looks with a matte colour.👍

Thanks. I tried Matte Black, but I didn't like it on this car. You should try Cordovan Brown Metallic from Chevrolet on the car + the new brown chrome on the wheels. I know it'll look good ;-) .

Chrome dark purple (#GT Chrome 004-W)>
TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

Fluro Orange (#GT Fluroescence 007-W)>
London_2.jpg

Metallic Yellow (#GT Metallic 007-W)>
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back