• Thread starter alvin23a
  • 15 comments
Australia
New South Wales
alvin23a
ICIY BOYS
V-TECClub.jpg

V-TEC Club

Do you love the sound of an engine revving a 9,000 RPM or the kick at 6,000 RPM of the V-TEC engine? Then this is the place for you! Club meets are held at about 8pm Friday Nights (Sydney time (GMT +10)) with PRIZES awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Club meets are held in alvin23a’s lounge and 10 lap races kick off at about 8:30pm. To keep it fair you will only find out what track we are racing on when you join the room. All meets will be recorded and posted on my YouTube channel.

Rules
- 450 PP
- Sport Soft Tyres
- Clean Racing
- No Skid Recovery Force
- No Active Steering
- No ASM
- No TCS
- Must Be A Honda
- No Race Cars
- No MR Cars

Please use basic racing etiquette to keep the racing enjoyable for everyone.
If you are found to push people off the track on purpose or no wait for then to many times you will be banned. I will use a 2 warnings then a ban system.

If you would like to join please post you PSN username.

Member List:

- alvin23a
- russvts16v
- Haydenmc14
- howesbros
- Stavingo
- shaan777

Last edited:
Friday night? :nervous:

Other then that, it all looks pretty good to me and my '00 Type R Civic

Openning a V-TEC Club room now so if you guys want to hang and test join. I might do some sprint races before the main event also and russvts16v you still need to add me.

V-TEC Club race room is up and russvt I sent a friend requeat already. Get in here people!!

Dont take offence to this, its a criticism of PD not this club, but how could you even think of doing one when the sounds are so wrong?

For me, and many others no doubt, the most exciting thing about a VTEC is the noise! PD should have no excuse being in Japan and all, its not like they'd have a shortage of hondas to sample!

I'd love to join but at that hour i'm still at work (South Africa). If this is ever changed to Saturday nights then someone please PM me - thanks!

Back