Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I like the last shot. I also really like the first 787B shot a lot. 👍

Great tournament entries. :D

Jeez, how did I miss this gallery?!
The Atenza shots are just :drool:
2, 6 and 7 are just superb. Nice work, I wish I could capture light and give the feeling that your pictures do. 👍

Traviizter
Jeez, how did I miss this gallery?!
The Atenza shots are just :drool:
2, 6 and 7 are just superb. Nice work, I wish I could capture light and give the feeling that your pictures do. 👍

Haha thanks :) So much for it not being on the front page much :P With practice you will get there, I've been doing this for a while now 👍

News
I am going away for the next five days so there will be no updates until next Saturday. Have a good week everyone 👍 Happy shooting

Great shots and great editing. I also want to thank you for commenting in my gallery constantly. You seem to be the only one but I am glad that they are coming from you. 👍

Beautiful shots Solo - I'm not a fan of the photomode changes either. Alas, it's just a game after all though, so I take it with a grain of salt. :)

Great shots and great editing. I also want to thank you for commenting in my gallery constantly. You seem to be the only one but I am glad that they are coming from you. 👍
Thanks 👍 And no problem, your gallery is one of those I subscribe to :sly: It's one of my favourites on here!

Beautiful shots Solo - I'm not a fan of the photomode changes either. Alas, it's just a game after all though, so I take it with a grain of salt. :)
Thanks :D Yeah indeed, I'm getting more used to them now but still not much of a fan :S

Love the Atenza because no one uses it :D
Makes this update even better.
:cheers: It was suggested by matt-mtb as he did a set with it but he'd not seen anyone else do one

Competition update for this week
2.0, PMC & CCCL

CCCL

Final Entry

PMC

Final Entry

Final Entry

I hope you all like this update :D
I'm looking to do some requests over the next few weeks so please let me know what you want to see! 👍 (don't have DLC yet but am getting it soon :sly: )

News
I want to know what you want to see, anything premium or standard as I have every car :D So guys please let me know :) :cheers:

And Honda of your choice at any "Real World" track? :D

Oh, snap. Forgot the pictures, they're looking good. I like Audi #5 the most.

Great shots as always 👍

Try a Lister Storm at Spa (if you have DLC) or Le Sarthe (if not). :mischievous:

matt-mtb
Very nice update, try a NASCAR Update like me. I have to say them RS6 shots are the business

FishyJuice
And Honda of your choice at any "Real World" track? :D
Oh, snap. Forgot the pictures, they're looking good. I like Audi #5 the most.
No problem :D I think I know which I shall use :sly:

el fayce
holly molly this looks great
try the sls amg
:cheers: thanks. That's a good idea 👍

Nato_777
Great shots as always 👍

Try a Lister Storm at Spa (if you have DLC) or Le Sarthe (if not). :mischievous:
Spa shall be arriving to me tomorrow muahaha[/evil laugh] thanks 👍

I shall have all the requests up over the next week or two, I hope you like them all 👍

I love your latest batch, especially the shots in toscana. I would love to see you take shots of a F1 at spa.

Thanks :) Okidokey, well I shall have up later today The two spa requests, Lister storm V12 and the Ferrari F2007 👍

RS6 :cool:
PMC shots are great, favourite has to be #2
Keep up the great work :)

SPA!!! Nato_777's and arsenal1992's requests

Ferrari F1

Lister Storm V12

Awesome shots of the F1. Love the ones where the rumblestrip leads your eye to the car. The Lister is one of my favourites and you did a great set on that as well. Reminds me of when I tried the GTR demo by SimBin in the Lister at Spa a while back. 👍

Awesome job of both requests Solo! 👍 A stroke of genius using the rainy track for the Storm! :D I love all of the shots. :)

Grand Prix
Awesome shots of the F1. Love the ones where the rumblestrip leads your eye to the car. The Lister is one of my favourites and you did a great set on that as well. Reminds me of when I tried the GTR demo by SimBin in the Lister at Spa a while back. 👍
Thanks :) I was experimenting with lines in the game after I did a photography course on holiday. Good to hear they work :)

Nato_777
Awesome job of both requests Solo! 👍 A stroke of genius using the rainy track for the Storm! :D I love all of the shots. :)
Thanks :D :lol: I'm glad you noticed haha, I though it'd be a clever link between track and car.

arsenal1992
Fantastic job with the requests. I like the angles and tones in all the pictures. Shots 1 & 2 from the F1 set are my favs.

Looking damn good, Solo.
:cheers: thanks 👍

Back