Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Call Sony

i've contacted by mail. That's the answer.

Subject
When i enter the code to register :
CG835320809 CECH-2501A
The part CECH-2501A is not listed so i can't register my PS3 ????

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Nichole B.) 10/22/2011 06:46 AM
Good morning praiano63,

Thank you for contacting Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA). Congratulations on your new PlayStation®3 system! I can certainly provide some information for you regarding registering the product.

It is possible that your product information may have been entered into our system previously. This can happen if another consumer attempted to register their system, but entered their product information incorrectly. However, some systems may not be recognized yet and cannot be registered online.

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) does not require your console to be registered. Please keep a legible copy of your store receipt for the first year of ownership. This will serve as your proof of warranty and is required to obtain any In-Warranty service under our service policies.

If you prefer, please respond with the Serial and Model number on the back of the system and I will gladly enter it into our Consumer Services database under your name.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Nichole

****Please note: Your PlayStation®3 system appears to be within the one-year manufacturer's warranty and does qualify for the PlayStation®Protection Plan. Below is a link with more information about this great plan:

---- PlayStation®Protection Plan (Extended Service Plan)
Article Link: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2025

I think i discover why i can't download DLC or cars with code.... It's because of my PS3 is not registred. When i want to register number CG835320809 CECH2501A , PS don't offer CECH2501A as an option to enter on their list.
No way to register, i saw online that a lot of people is in my case and don't resolve their problem after 1 year.

This is really bad . I'm very tired of sony. The day i go to microsoft and forza and if it's at least as good as GT5 ,i think i don't come back again , never more to this s**t.
TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH.:grumpy::grumpy:

Nononono. That's not the problem.

Sony delayed the DLC for "North America" until the 25th. Thing is, it's not just North America that it's been delayed for.

Wait until the 25th when we get our DLC and if you still can't then, raise hell.

Nononono. That's not the problem.

Sony delayed the DLC for "North America" until the 25th. Thing is, it's not just North America that it's been delayed for.

Wait until the 25th when we get our DLC and if you still can't then, raise hell.

Don't know, a friend send me a chrome car with the code and i was not able to download it. I can't download also the GT-R that is released for north america....
I have to wait day 25 and see. Anyway i don't mind of the news cars ..... But SPA is important for me, this is the track i prefer since kid watching F1 GP.
Last night Dr_slump from Switzerland invite me to drive SPA but also impossible for me to enter. Frozen bug.and he tell me other people from brasil were able to enter his room at SPA. I'm not in Brasil now , i'm at one end of the world named Suriname. Perhaps that's the problem. i'll just wait day 25 and see what happen.

FERRARI F40 '92 // 550 PP // ONLINE OK

New F40 ,very good handling and easy to drive fast. No more nasty reaction, safe and fast. This is a 550pp tune but you can use it full power if you want too.

deepforestraceway5.jpg

f40b.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo1.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo2x.jpg

Enjoy.​

I proudly present the New updated tune for the Ferrari F40 '94.

I have a question Praiano. Would your tune for the Yellowhat GT-R alsowork for the Impul GT-R? And the same question for Lexus and NSX...

For me same cars with same specs just differents stickers are still the same cars that can use the same tunes. Yellowhat GT-R alsowork for the Impul GT-R. No problem.

Please dont leave GT5 Beach boy :(

I have 1 question. I dont get what you did to the new f40 transmission tune. After lowering the top speed to 137mph I still cant get the first gear to go to 3.300. I am probably not reading it correctly

Please dont leave GT5 Beach boy :(

I have 1 question. I dont get what you did to the new f40 transmission tune. After lowering the top speed to 137mph I still cant get the first gear to go to 3.300. I am probably not reading it correctly

Ok, just do exactly like this.

1-reset gears
2-set the final gear at 4.410
3-set top speed 137mph (full left)
4- set the gears ratios.
1 3.300
2 2.315
3 1.763
4 1.402
5 1.136
5-set the final gear again ,but this time at 2.650

Done. Just do exactly like this and you'll fly.

Enjoy.

Is that F40 time on the Nurburgring with the 586pp tune or the 550pp tune?

If it was the 586pp tune what kind of times can the 550pp tune get?

Is that F40 time on the Nurburgring with the 586pp tune or the 550pp tune?

If it was the 586pp tune what kind of times can the 550pp tune get?

This time is cruising racing speed with 586 pp. At 550 pp it's 5'36" hot lap and 5'40" cruising racing speed.
But the good thing of the new tune is that you can do this easy way , it's stable, lot of grip, and good top speed.
Tonight online i was finishing first in front of LFA ,458..... i never did this so easy with this car. The older tune was a fight, this is smooth , stable, easy, grip and speed. I love the car now , it's a pleasure to drive.

This time is cruising racing speed with 586 pp. At 550 pp it's 5'36" hot lap and 5'40" cruising racing speed.
But the good thing of the new tune is that you can do this easy way , it's stable, lot of grip, and good top speed.
Tonight online i was finishing first in front of LFA ,458..... i never did this so easy with this car. The older tune was a fight, this is smooth , stable, easy, grip and speed. I love the car now , it's a pleasure to drive.

excellent, i'll definately give that a try.

NISSAN GT-R VSPECV '09 // 550PP // ONLINE OK.

This car is a request, at 550pp it's the ideal car for beginners in GT5, with racing soft tires it's impossible to go out of the road. Lot of grip, you can attack anything you want without any kind of problems. Heavy but fast, you can run 6'35"on the ring safely.

nrburgringnordschleife3z.jpg

nissan09.jpg

Enjoy.

RUF RGT '00 // 500PP // TOUGE CAR & TRACK CAR

Touge car ,but very good base to be used with softer tires on any track.
This car is in my TOP 3 faster 500PP car on the Nordschleife too.

toscanatarmacj.jpg

rufrgt500ppsx.jpg

toscanatarmac2d.jpg

toscanatarmac1m.jpg

toscanatarmac3.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I tried out the F40 and GTR and here are my thoughts.

F40: I tried this out first, and it is a very unstable car, especially in the braking zone, it also understeers in high speed corners. Overall it just feels as though it has no grip. Best I could manage was a 6:50.

GTR: This is basically the opposite of the F40, this car handles supurbly and is very predictable to drive, only slight thing I dislike is the lower top speed. I was able to do a 6:45, I was slightly disappointed with this as I was hoping to get closer to 6:35.

It could just be my driving, I dunno. If it helps I was using DS3 and Automatic Transmission.

F40: I tried this out first, and it is a very unstable car, especially in the braking zone, it also understeers in high speed corners. Overall it just feels as though it has no grip. Best I could manage was a 6:50.

GTR: This is basically the opposite of the F40, this car handles supurbly and is very predictable to drive, only slight thing I dislike is the lower top speed. I was able to do a 6:45, I was slightly disappointed with this as I was hoping to get closer to 6:35.

It could just be my driving, I dunno. If it helps I was using DS3 and Automatic Transmission.

Hi, thanks for the little review. 17 years difference between those 2 cars.

-GTR 4WD ,planted on the road ,heavy but a lot of grip, you can do anything with this car, you can make a lot of mistake it will forgive everything and follow his way without loosing speed. This is the perfect car for beginners or medium drivers who want to race online and finish the race in the middle of the battle. Good driver can use this car and go very fast with it, but with no driving pleasure.

-F40 whith a stock tune is a nightmare to drive, now the car is fast, but it's still very sharp. Need to stay on the edge to maintain the speed and trajectory . No late braking , need to dose the brake with pedal, precision input with the wheel .... This is a pilot car and i don't have any idea how it react with DS3. But i can tell you that is one of my best car at 550pp, talking about driving sensations.

Thanks again and have a good night.

Hi Wildheart90! F40 is a beast! as Praiano says, with the new tune you can drive safer and faster than before, but you have to adapt the tune for DS3, now you have a good settings to do it. I think, you should start by LSD, change acceleration and braking for higher values.

Hi Wildheart90! F40 is a beast! as Praiano says, with the new tune you can drive safer and faster than before, but you have to adapt the tune for DS3, now you have a good settings to do it. I think, you should start by LSD, change acceleration and braking for higher values.

wouldn't that make it even harder to control?

The F40 is a beast now.I use a wheel and with proper throttle and braking this car is wicked now.Great job Praiano.

The F40 is a beast now.I use a wheel and with proper throttle and braking this car is wicked now.Great job Praiano.

Thanks, good you like it. Yes it's fast, i love to let some LFA behind on the ring with this old legendary car.
I would like to test my tunes with DS3 ,just to check how they are before publishing, but after almost 1 year 1/2 with G27 , i've totally lost my skills with this control. No way to learn again. :) Sorry for the DS3 users, they will have to check by themself , and when you can buy a wheel or recieve as a gift for the next christmass , do it !! Don't esitate, It 's another dimension for the game !

I tried the controller last week,can't even control the car.I have driven with a wheel since Nascar 2003 and can't imagine a controller.Save your money and invest in wheel,complete different game.

Hey Praiano! All good with you? Nice matte black F40 there! ;)

Hello my friend. Yes , matte black. A friend send me some of this color. I paint the cars i prefer with it. No reflex is good to show the lines of a beautiful car.
👍:) Have a good day.

Thanks, good you like it. Yes it's fast, i love to let some LFA behind on the ring with this old legendary car.
I would like to test my tunes with DS3 ,just to check how they are before publishing, but after almost 1 year 1/2 with G27 , i've totally lost my skills with this control. No way to learn again. :) Sorry for the DS3 users, they will have to check by themself , and when you can buy a wheel or recieve as a gift for the next christmass , do it !! Don't esitate, It 's another dimension for the game !

I need one! I'll buy a G27... Great tune the new F40 👍

I thank all Tuners as I don't know a thing about Tuning, but truly enjoy the feel of a well Tuned car. I'll just admit that I love the Tunes I have used and will learn from them.

Last edited:
"La Macchina" Ferrari 458 Italia '09 // ONLINE APPROVED.

TUNE UPDATED 24 October 2011.

nrburgringnordschleife1m.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1sd.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

Transmission how to process: “OK”
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 5143 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2984
2: 2147
3: 1632
4: 1310
5: 1078
6: 0910
7: 0788
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 335 km/h = 208,2 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Tracks: All around

power 724 hp
weight 1232 kg
perf. points 620

Downforce 10/40

LSD Rear 8/20/12

Ride Height -10/-15

Spring Rate 11.0/15.0
Extension 9/9
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.2/2.0