Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
3. I take it you go through it oddly too. :P

4th Ferrari and 3rd Lister shots look brilliant Soloracer! Awesome work! 👍 :drool:

matt-mtb
MM, you should try some cars with the new DLC polarized paints

I may well do for a couple of requests tonight or in the coming week. Not sure when I will be able to get them up and taken

Holy ****!

That first cali shot is staggering. The detail in the tyre is remarkable. Also the first focus shot is nice, love the angle and noise filter

NBDESIGNZ
Love the Focus shots!

WarriusZero
Brilliant! Perfect!
Thank you very much.
Your welcome :) Glad I could help you and hope I can more in the future 👍

matt-mtb
Holy ****!

That first cali shot is staggering. The detail in the tyre is remarkable. Also the first focus shot is nice, love the angle and noise filter
:cheers: Ive been experimenting with the noise filters lately and like the effect I've got.

el fayce
the last focus is just fantastic :D

Excellent set, the composition, angles, and aperture are all perfect. 👍

Thanks :D Since doing a real life photography course I've tackled my GT5 photography differently and I hope it pays off :)

Very nice shots!

By the way, are you photographing cars in real life too (as you said you're doing rl photography)? If you're interested in my car pictures, you can take a look at my flickr photostream, it's in my signature. :)

So here is my comp update, a day late I know :ouch: sorry about that, I've also not had time to do any more requests yet due to school work but I will do at the weekend :) So heres my competition shots for this week and a select few rejects.

PMC

Final Entry

CCCL

Final Entry

Very nice shots!

By the way, are you photographing cars in real life too (as you said you're doing rl photography)? If you're interested in my car pictures, you can take a look at my flickr photostream, it's in my signature. :)
Thanks :) I'm not photographing cars I did a day course where I borrowed a professional camera and lens and did some wildlife photography. I will have a flick through your work though :) 👍

Nice LFA shots, your shot is better than mine :lol:
Plus I like the blur in the Spa shot
Thanks :) :lol: Well I did it before the spec 2.1 update so I still had the mildly improved lighting and didn't use any filters for the PMC shots for the LFA. :cheers:

The Ferrari 330 shots are just. Oh I think I've exploded. It's one of those few shots that you find out of nowhere that just amaze you, and you have to smile and lay back because of it's greatness! 👍

Skython11
The Ferrari 330 shots are just. Oh I think I've exploded. It's one of those few shots that you find out of nowhere that just amaze you, and you have to smile and lay back because of it's greatness! 👍
:embarrassed: thanks :D Thats some high praise there :cheers:

Nato_777
Much greatness to be found in this update. 👍 :)
👍

Back