Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
That Interior shot is amazing :drool: how do you manage to get these shots and make the dynamic shots put together?

SMfan, bys, 20832, matt-mtb, big thanks 👍

Soloracer3, The interior - this video from my HTC after that I did the animation in the program "GIF Movie Gear" in the same program I was doing and frame animation with SPA (of photomode images). Anyway thanks for the comments ;)

Last edited:
6269374136_8e13eebf29_z.jpg

My favourite from a great set and those dynamic gifs are great aswell. Very well done 👍

Last unedited photo for now... I think so 👍

(Click for Lightbox)

Next time to be something new...

-PREVIEW-
6253520433_a35b52e015_b.jpg

The next photoset is something new... :sly:

Who of them will like you more?
Who will win?
Exclusive M3 or DB9 in home location, you decide.

COMING SOON

Not keen on the first preview personally, but the second looks good. BUT THOSE RIMS ON THE DB9?! Not a fan at all :indiff:

Soloracer3,
okay-face.jpg

P.S. Sad News =\ in the update 2.01 ... PD removed lens and light glow effects of photomode, in preview and replay everything in place as before...

Nato_777, Ohh and you want to know reason why? why they have removed this effects. I don't remember this feature available in earlier photomode and even in spec 2.0, but 2.01 here it is the reason !!!

I PRESENT FIRST BIG SHOT PHOTOS
FROM NEW PHOTOMODE SIZE !!!

UNEDITED
photo_f002i___gt5_unedited_by_hustler098-d4e6by5.jpg

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160

photo_f001i___gt5_unedited_by_hustler098-d4e6bur.jpg

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160
photo_f003i___gt5_unedited_by_hustler098-d4e6c4e.jpg

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160

P.S. in options just select 1920x1080 and x2 :sly:

Last edited:
Great shots. Like them a lot. But whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Dat lens flare is gone?

Anyway, the x2 versions look great.

FishyJuice, yes! Lens, glow, etc be seen in the preview and video replay, but not on the finished picture, and now all over again as, before the spec 2.0.
I hope this not forever =\

MattZR1
Private Message: Lens/bloom gone?
Do you have an example showing with and without the effect after the update to 2.01? I guess I never really noticed it missing even after the update.

They are in front of you! it is worth noting that the "Without" images at +0,5, +1,5 EV that only a little closer to this effect as "With" images at all 0 EV.

click all for BIG !

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

Not the most successful examples, but I think that was understandable? :nervous:

^^I see. Thanks for that, I didn't have a full understanding what exactly to look for, but those pics pretty much show it well. It doesn't seem TOO bad, but it definitely is noticeable and something I wish they would have told us about in the notes of 2.01 along with why we have x2 magnification all of a sudden again.

ferinoone2.png

Photoset - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR (2005)

Just first double HD photoset all in 3840×2160. Click on photo and enjoy. 👍
------

------

Back