Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I think you should make an index on the first post so people don't have to go threw pages of comments just to get to the next awesome pic

I think you should make an index on the first post so people don't have to go threw pages of comments just to get to the next awesome pic
Done :sly: I didn't realise how many updates I've done :lol:

Check out my OP for the new contents page of my gallery :D

And now for another few.....

Honda NSX-R LM Prototype road car at a real world track - FishyJuice's request

Mercedes SLS AMG - el fayce's request

I was just messing around using panning mode one and got this see-through shot, pretty cool huh?

NASCAR - matt-mtb's request

Very nice! Great job with the NSX. 👍
SLS is lookin' mighty fine and that's one freaky panning mode 1 shot. :)
The NASCAR is great too, did he take a wrong turn and get lost? :sly:

Edit: Oh yeah, nice job with the index in the OP. 👍

Last edited:
:lol: Enjoy it:)

Very nice! Great job with the NSX. 👍
SLS is lookin' mighty fine and that's one freaky panning mode 1 shot. :)
The NASCAR is great too, did he take a wrong turn and get lost? :sly:
Edit: Oh yeah, nice job with the index in the OP. 👍

Very nice, i was expecting like a nascar race, but it is still a good set
Thanks, a sorry dude. Maybe in a future update

I like the blue colour on the SLS.

I love the color on the SLS.
Nice shots, Solo!
:cheers: Thanks once again, I really appreciate your viewing my gallery and your comments.

Nice update, and that panning mode one shot is awesome
Thanks :) Yeah, its awesome what can be done in game, I just need to learn how to do that intentionally now :P

Love the strange Panning mode 1 shot of the SLS. And the 4th shot of the NSX is my fave.

My favorite from the entire update has to be SLS #2. 👍

The Zero Cup II
For Warrius Zero
The Clio Cup

The Classic Cup

(Sorry Warrius, I just realised I left the boarders on :dunce: )

Last edited:
Wow, the Clio set is especially good 👍👍 and the Classic Cup set is fantastic too - I love the second shot (not a perspective we see often but really works here). 👍 :)

I really like the first shot at Monza of the E-Type and 2000GT. Great atmosphere in it. 👍

The Classics look the best in this update. Two great cars and good photography is two great cars and good photography. :P That E-Type is an extremely similar colour to my one. :odd:

uhh, ohh, :drool: wonderful! Love the Clio and especially the Classic set. Looks perfectly arranged. Colours and car choice is excellent! Thumbs up:tup:👍

WarriusZero
Brilliant pictures. I'm spoilt for choice yet again! :D
Thanks.

shmogt
Like usual more awesome shots.

Nato_777
Wow, the Clio set is especially good 👍👍 and the Classic Cup set is fantastic too - I love the second shot (not a perspective we see often but really works here). 👍 :)
:D Thanks. I wanted to get a shot like that for the tournament round. I really appreciate your constant views here and praise from someone of your skill :)

Grand Prix
I really like the first shot at Monza of the E-Type and 2000GT. Great atmosphere in it. 👍
Thanks. I don't have quite the same prowess as you do when taking shots of two cars. :)

matt-mtb
cool update, love the clio
:cheers: Thanks.

Skython11
The Classics look the best in this update. Two great cars and good photography is two great cars and good photography. :P That E-Type is an extremely similar colour to my one. :odd:
:lol: haha. Thanks :) It's just the standard E-type colour I haven't reprinted it.

Kakumaki
Great shots, love the #4 of the Clio set and the entire classic cup set is simply fantastic.
:D Thank you.

BkS
I like the moody feel in this shot. 👍

bmxmitch
uhh, ohh, :drool: wonderful! Love the Clio and especially the Classic set. Looks perfectly arranged. Colours and car choice is excellent! Thumbs up:tup:👍
Thanks :D :embarrassed: High praise from someone with your awesome shooting skills. It's a great colour I agree, it is Warrius' racing colour 👍

Back