Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I got another Touge car for you if your interested, the Nismo 400r '96. Just found it myself and think its a good car, even before I did anything, nice safe stock tune. Should be an easy tune for Touge.

Have you had a play with that Tuscan yet my friend?

Oi praiano!
I was taking a look on your tunes and there's no Ferrari F430 tune :s
If you're avaiable,can you make one pls?(If it is a no aero pilot version is better to me ;) )
Brigadāo :)

On his way actually !!

I got another Touge car for you if your interested, the Nismo 400r '96. Just found it myself and think its a good car, even before I did anything, nice safe stock tune. Should be an easy tune for Touge.

Have you had a play with that Tuscan yet my friend?

The dodge ram is faster than my mustang mach 1... it's an amazing car, i'm going to publish it in a few... I'll check the nismo, but the problem is that it's a tuner car and have to race in his category ... Hard job !!

The dodge ram is faster than my mustang mach 1... it's an amazing car, i'm going to publish it in a few... I'll check the nismo, but the problem is that it's a tuner car and have to race in his category ... Hard job !!

No Tuner?? ok ok, How about the Lous esprit v8?

Not ok, 350 sport have also potential but it's too wild for touge and sport hard. At least i've tried but didn't find the vein of the tune.

Well if I come across anything else that sticks out to me to be a good car I will let you know.

FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 "no aerofoil" // 600PP // ONLINE OK

This car was tune with racing tires because this is what people most use online racing, but can support sport soft tires safely, it's an allround tune ,with the max speed set for nordschleife.

sangimignanotownsquare1o.jpg

F430_600pp.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare3m.jpg

Enjoy.​

Last edited:
DODGE RAM 1500 LARAMIE HEMI QUAD CAB '04 // 500PP // ONLINE OK

TOUGE CAR // 500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES // ONLINE OK
sany0093x.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1it.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2v.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1d.jpg

Enjoy.​

DODGE RAM 1500 LARAMIE HEMI QUAD CAB '04 // 546PP // ONLINE OK

546PP // RACING SOFT // ONLINE OK
sany0090w.jpg

Correction, gears ratios for 546PP

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.500
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.194
2: 2.252
3: 1.711
4: 1.348
5: 1.102
6: 0.927

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

nrburgringnordschleife1it.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2v.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1d.jpg

Enjoy.​

Last edited:
I would love to hear your thoughts on the performance of this vehicle..

Simple. Amazing car, lot of grip, acceleration, faster than my Mustang mach 1 on touge tracks. Good car also at 546P racing soft, but not a good to speed.

Try it, this is the best way to have an idea, you can buy one in the online used cars , and it's fun to drive, very fun.....

FORD MUSTANG GT '05 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

The stock color of this car names Screaming Yellow Clearcoat. Just a name, till you drive and listen to this Mustang. The car really scream like a stars wars space ship. Uncredible.
But it's not only the noise. The car is great to drive, it's 6'45" at the ring, not very fast , but fast, and it really put a smile on your face.

nrburgringnordschleife2b.jpg

542 HP // 1275 KG // 550 PP // RACING TIRES

Buy UCD, chassis & Engine refit
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
ECU tuning
Engine 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Fully custom transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Suspension Fully custom kit

Ride height -10/-10
Spring rate 13.9/8.5
Ext 7/7
Comp 6/6
ARB 1/2

LSD rear 10/35/8

Brake balance 7/4

Power level 100%

For the gears box do like this:
Gears "special close gears"
1-reset
2-Final gear at 4.400
3-top speed full left 180 kmh=112 mph
4-Set gears ratios

5- final gear again 2.145
-Done.

nrburgringnordschleife2x.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2i.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2ge.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2u.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Last edited:
FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 "no aerofoil" // 600PP // ONLINE OK

This car was tune with racing tires because this is what people most use online racing, but can support sport soft tires safely, it's an allround tune ,with the max speed set for nordschleife.

scderia.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare1o.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare3m.jpg

Enjoy.​

Great!i will try it when i get home valeu!

I've been waiting for a while now for a good tune for the Dodge Ram so when I seen yours I just couldn't wait to get to work applying your tune, for what the car is it actually doesn't handle that bad, I had awesome fun online with it tonight. Take of is amazing :cool:

Thanks Praiano :D

I've been waiting for a while now for a good tune for the Dodge Ram so when I seen yours I just couldn't wait to get to work applying your tune, for what the car is it actually doesn't handle that bad, I had awesome fun online with it tonight. Take of is amazing :cool:

Thanks Praiano :D

You're welcome my friend. What version did you test ? 500pp sport hard? or the maxed one ? The maxed one is just for fun , it's ok slow to medium speed on a turny road, but need more max speed to be competitive.
The touge version for me is showing much more what this car have to give. I 've stayed impressed by an heavy car like this , his grip and balance. The sound too , and the big torque is like a music.

Good you like it. Thanks.:)👍

><((((°>°°°°

JAGUAR XJ220 '92 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

This car is 6'25" on the ring at racing cruising speed. It's safe and much better than the stock. Good to drive any track any conditions. Extra close gearbox with a long first , to avoid the spinning problems and make the car easy to drive on the edge now.

This car need the chassis reinforcement

jag220.jpg

For the gears box do like this:
Gears "special close gears"
1-reset
2-Final gear at 4.275
3-top speed full left 200 kmh=124 mph
4-Set gears ratios
5- final gear again 2.352
-Done.
nrburgringnordschleife2sn.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Just come across another car I think would be a good Touge car.
Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) '91
Just brought it, would you ike me to send it to you.

Going to give that xj220 a try in a bit. Cheers!

Just come across another car I think would be a good Touge car.
Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) '91
Just brought it, would you ike me to send it to you.

Going to give that xj220 a try in a bit. Cheers!

Already tested, not so good for 500pp, need to check 450pp sometime a higher or lower performance point fit better to a special car.

This is a good 500p i'm working on actually. Not a top car but very good. Toyota MR-S V Edition (6MT) &#8217;02

Have you got a tune for the Celica then?
I would like to see it if you have. Save me the time making mine worse lol

edit: At 500pp

I have a generic tune on it, like i have one on all my cars. This is a pre basic tune to check the car first, it's not published because not good enough. This last test was trying to find a 500pp 4wD for the tsukuba shootout that will begin in a few time. This is just a medium car 500pp. Like i've said , i'll test it at 450PP ,perhaps it work better .

how about the caldina gt4? or even the legacy you tuned recently?
both are good 4wd cars for around 500pp

SUBARU LEGACY TOURING WAGON 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 is in the top 15 cars for touge , fantastic car ,really. just need a fine tune to support sport hard tires, the tune is for sport soft.... and it's very different.

Toyota CALDINA GT-FOUR ’02, was also tested but i don't remember well. Must be a medium car, if it was a top one , i'll remember.

Already tested, not so good for 500pp, need to check 450pp sometime a higher or lower performance point fit better to a special car.

This is a good 500p i'm working on actually. Not a top car but very good. Toyota MR-S V Edition (6MT) &#8217;02
I have a generic tune on it, like i have one on all my cars. This is a pre basic tune to check the car first, it's not published because not good enough. This last test was trying to find a 500pp 4wD for the tsukuba shootout that will begin in a few time. This is just a medium car 500pp. Like i've said , i'll test it at 450PP ,perhaps it work better .

Here is the quick tune for the celica gt four 500pp spot hard tires.

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : 8/10
- Acceleration Sensitivity : 25/30
- Braking Sensitivity : 5/5
-Front-rear torque: 40/60

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : 00/-20
- Spring Rate : 10.8/9.0
- Dampers (Extension) : 2/5
- Dampers (Compression) : 1/4
- Anti-Roll Bars : 1/3

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : 2.6/0.0
- Toe Angle : -0.03/-0.10

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 5/8

TIRES : S1 / S1

Better but it's still slow.... ><((((°>°°°°

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 // tuned offline but i think it will stay ok online too. The owner will say that.

This car is safe??
nrburgringnordschleife4w.jpg

Big take off ariving to hard on Adenauer forst.
nrburgringnordschleife4q.jpg

Flyiinnnnngggggg !!!
nrburgringnordschleife4q.jpg

Landing at high speed on the brakes.
nrburgringnordschleife5r.jpg

In good position for next attack !!! Safe.

This car is not faster than the toyota 7 because less downforce and no MR, but you can race the ring in 5'55" driving fast but easy way.

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process: OK new patch 1.10
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3640 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h = 254,7 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 3071
2nd:2170
3rd: 1618
4th: 1252
5th: 1004
6th: 0834

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 385 km/h = 239,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 921 hp
weight 780 kg
perf. points 695 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 8/12/07

Ride Height 10/-15

Spring Rate 13.5/15.2
Extension 9/7
Compression 8/6
Anti-roll bars 6/6

Camber 2.4/2.4
Toe -0.16/+0.10

Brake Balance 3/1

tires: R3/R3

Enjoy.
Thanks 4 the help

Simple. Amazing car, lot of grip, acceleration, faster than my Mustang mach 1 on touge tracks. Good car also at 546P racing soft, but not a good to speed.

Try it, this is the best way to have an idea, you can buy one in the online used cars , and it's fun to drive, very fun.....

I review it for you later today. Just coincedence i was messing about with it myself last night. I try yours and mine to check the telemetry and let you know.

I review it for you later today. Just coincedence i was messing about with it myself last night. I try yours and mine to check the telemetry and let you know.

Thanks, i'll waiting for it .

Você tem algum setup para o Lotus Elise 111R RM '04 para a pista 24h Nürburgring ?

Minha foto: http://i44.tinypic.com/vrspzd.jpg

Do you have a setup for the Lotus Elise 111R RM '04 for the track 24h Nurburgring ?

My photo: http://i44.tinypic.com/vrspzd.jpg

👍
:)

Hi, what tires ?? PP limit ??

Back