20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Corvette & IS F shots. Great banner as well. Starting to follow your gallery from now on... ;)

As for the wrong-way-thing: I did the same thing today on Spa, though that this will help me learning all the corners on that new track as I see them from another perspective. Great idea to take shots of that drive, gonna do that tomorrow and upload them in my gallery, luckily saved the replay. 👍

Lol! Thanks for the flowers there, mate!
Looking forward to your Spa Backwards - Update(have also a replay of that :sly:)

nice color on the vette
and this is the most :lol: i ever saw in a thred :lol:

You see, you have "Happy Time" in this thread here. Always smile on your face. :lol:

Great shots of the Vette at Nurb. 👍 Nurb is pretty scary backwards! :scared: :lol:

True. But, as I said, I did a 8 Minute - Time with the stock Vette on Soft Sports Tyres. The scariest part has to be down to Ex - Mühle (lowest point of the track, where you pass the small village). You break and break, but almost nothing happen :D

Nice set on the Nurb reverse. It's fun going the wrong way, I've done it a few times for taking photos as you get the light from the other direction. Makes you concentrate pretty hard (as if you didn't have to enough already going the right way). :D 👍

Thanks, Nato! Don't want to be a show off, but I know the Nordschleife completly. Already did over 30 Rounds over the real one 👍
But yes, backwards it's a whole new experience.

Sweet update, nice idea and well captured! 👍

Thanks c_f! :)

SVX
Very cool, lol. The 'Vette looks fabulous too.

Thanks SVX.
That's a color from Lexus, the LF-A to be precise. Already give the car a realistic touch.

Beautiful Corvette shots!👍

It's just so much more fun to get on a shoot at the Nordshleife with those new weather settings. And it seems like you had fun too, right? ;)
Keep on those high-quality shots. Next time I want to see some Spa pics :sly:

Absolutly!
The Nordschleife is always fun to drive, ALWAYS! :lol:

And I can assure you, that the next update will be a Spa - Update.
Since KiroKai does a backwards Spa - Update, I'm probably not going to put out this sort of thing. But tbh I don't really care :sly:

No, not a Spa Update.
Just a small update, to show you, that I'm alive.

But Battlefield 3 is just keeping me away from GT5 :sly:

Cheers,

Nice little set. 👍 The DB9 is (as Solo said) looking good in black. :)

Like the last two the most. 👍 Looks awesome in black. :drool:

As everyone else said looking good in black I think once u go back Ull never look back alpys there

Hehe.
Thanks fellas! 👍

Stay tuned for a small Spa - Update.
Finally something standart in my gallery again :P

The third and fourth shots are great. 👍 :drool: But the other two lack the feeling the others have, which is the Big City feel. But even then the angles on every shot just fit perfectly and you really showed off the shinyness of the car. 👍

Hello Everybody!
Found some time to update my showroom.

Flew over Monza with my brand new 670SV 👍
Hope you like it...

I don't feel this is your best set 20832. I know you can do a lot better, I'm not saying the set is bad, but it doesn't give me that WOW factor that your other sets do. I also feel that you should turn your "f" number down a little, to give some photos blur, particularly photos 5 and 8.

Don't take my comment the wrong way, I'm just trying to give you some in depth C&C. However, I do like this shot. It frames the front of the bull perfectly and you can see that it's about to swallow another corner. It creates a sense of drama I think. I think the colour choice of the car, was wrong this time, but we can't always get it right. Look forward to your next update. 👍

I really like the penultimate shot. I think the colours you have used in the editing are great and so is the noise you've used 👍 Great work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back